• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on GCP
• Hands-on-Experience on Kubernetes is a mandate
• Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience on the various platforms (e.g. Gitlab, CircleCl and Spinnakar)
• Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
• Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption,
credentials and key management.
• Proven experience on various coding languages (Java, Python-) to
• support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
• Familiarity and knowledge of the web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Hands on experience with GCP
• Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skill Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
● Managing deployments on multi-cloud architectures seamlessly including AWS, Azure and GCP
● Enabling growth and scalability of the company’s infrastructure based on industry best practices and cutting edge technologies
Job Description: Dev Ops
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Manage systems on AWS infrastructure including application servers, database servers
● Proficiency with EC2, Redshift, RDS, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and other AWS services.
● Proficiency with managing a distributed service architecture with multiple microservices – including maintaining dev, QA, staging and production environments, managing zero-downtime releases, ensuring failure rollbacks with zero-downtime and scaling on-demand
● Containerization of workloads and rapid deployment
● Driving cost optimization while balancing performance
● Manage high availability of existing systems and proactively address system maintenance issues
● Manage AWS infrastructure configurations along with Application Load Balancers, HTTPS configurations, and network configurations (VPCs)
● Work with the software engineering team to automate code deployment
● Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
● Familiarity with managing Spark based ETL pipelines a plus
● Experience in managing a team of DevOps Engineers
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field
● Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS). Bonus if you've worked on Azure, GCP and on cost optimization.
● Prior experience in working on a distributed microservices architecture and containerization.
● Strong background in Linux/Windows administration and scripting
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Git, deployment configuration and monitoring tools
● Working understanding of various components for Web Architecture
● Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Job Type: Full-time
Cloud Software Engineer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next-gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure Services, Software as Service, and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
· A wide variety of engineering projects including data visualization, web services, data engineering, web-portals, SDKs, and integrations in numerous languages, frameworks, and clouds platforms
· Apply continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value as early as possible.
· Work in collaborative teams to build new experiences
· Participate in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment
· Integrating multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments
· Developing processes and procedures for software applications migration to the cloud, as well as managed services in the cloud
· Migrating existing on-premises software applications to cloud leveraging a structured method and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile : *** freshers can also apply ***
· 2+years of experience with 1 or more development languages such as Java, Python, or Spark.
· 1 year + of experience with private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
· Certification or any training's completion of any one of the cloud environments like AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Digital Ocean.
· Strong problem-solvers who are comfortable in unfamiliar situations, and can view challenges through multiple perspectives
· Driven to develop technical skills for oneself and team-mates
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise datacentre technologies, i.e., network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
· Possess at least one cloud-related certification from AWS, Azure, or equivalent
· Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and comfort with Object-Oriented or functional programming patterns
· Past experience quickly learning new languages and frameworks
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
About the job
👉 TL; DR: We at Sarva Labs Inc., are looking for Site Reliability Engineers with experience to join our team. As a Protocol Developer, you will handle assets in data centers across Asia, Europe and Americas for the World’s First Context-Aware Peer-to-Peer Network enabling Web4.0. We are looking for that person who will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams and hustle through the Main Net launch.
About Us 🚀
Imagine if each user had their own chain with each transaction being settled by a dynamic group of nodes who come together and settle that interaction with near immediate finality without a volatile gas cost. That’s MOI for you, Anon.
Visit https://www.sarva.ai/ to know more about who we are as a company
Visit https://www.moi.technology/ to know more about the technology and team!
Read our developer documentation at https://apidocs.moinet.io/
What you'll do 🛠
- You will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments
- Monitor components to proactively prevent system component failure, and enable the engineering team on system characteristics that require improvement
- You will ensure the uninterrupted operation of components through proactive resource management and activities such as security/OS/Storage/application upgrades
You'd fit in 💯 if you...
- Familiar with any of these providers: AWS, GCP, DO, Azure, RedSwitches, Contabo, Redswitches, Hetzner, Server4you, Velia, Psychz, Tier and so on
- Experience in virtualizing bare metals using Openstack / VMWare / Similar is a PLUS
- Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
- Confident in making best use of Docker, Kubernetes with stateful set deployment, autoscaling, rolling update, UI dashboard, replications, persistent volume, ingress
- Must have experience deploying in multi-cloud environments
- Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge on Scalability in a distributed and decentralised environment
- Familiar with Apache, Rancher, Nginx, SELinux/Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/CentOS 7 and RHEL
- Monitoring tools like PM2, Grafana and so on
- Hands-on with ELK stack/similar for log analytics
🌱 Join Us
- Flexible work timings
- We’ll set you up with your workspace. Work out of our Villa which has a lake view!
- Competitive salary/stipend
- Generous equity options (for full-time employees)
We are hiring candidates who are looking to work in a cloud environment and ready to learn and adapt to the evolving technologies.
Linux Administrator Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5+ or more years of professional experience with strong working expertise in Agile environments
- Deep knowledge in managing Linux servers.
- Managing Windows servers(Not Mandatory).
- Manage Web servers (Apache, Nginx).
- Manage Application servers.
- Strong background & experience in any one scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Manage firewall rules.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Basic administration of MySQL, MSSQL.
- Ready to learn and adapt to business requirements.
- Manage information security controls with best practises and processes.
- Support business requirements beyond working hours.
- Ensuring highest uptimes of the services.
- Monitoring resource usages.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge in managing databases such as My SQL, MS SQL.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash.
- Knowledge in open-source technologies and cloud services like AWS, Azure is a plus. Candidates willing to learn will be preferred.
- Experience in managing web applications.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- 5+ years experience in the IT industry.
As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability,
performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure
services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and
restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps
engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using
Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager,
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure
Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic config & monitoring of servers across cloud providers, data centres, & availability zones using Docker, K8S, Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Develop audit logging framework that processes logs into dashboards using ELK, Prometheus, Graphana etc.
- Work on hardening of infrastructure on AWS & setup different firewall applications to improve the overall security.
- Take care of different security and compliance requirements as mandated by the Fin-tech industry best practices.
- Automate the CI/CD pipeline covering all phases via automation.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience with automating all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of microservices-based architecture & Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Good Understanding of Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- You have experience using technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, etc.
- Proficient in developing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Gocd, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat
- Previous experience setting up automated tests for compliance and regulatory frameworks(PSD2, PCI DSS)
- Domain expertise in Fintech
The location is Bangalore
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.