- Hands-on DevOps (Git, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on what is a DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Understanding of version control systems like Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of what is continuous delivery and integration tools like Jenkins, Github
- Knowledge developing code using Ruby or Python and Java or PHP
- Knowledge writing Unix Shell (bash, ksh) scripts
- Knowledge of what is automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
- Experience and willingness to keep learning in a Linux environment
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
Nice to have’s:
- Proficient with container based products like docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a team and be a team player
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Apache and other open source software
- BA/BS in computer science or similar
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Job Description :
- Extensive exp. with K8s (EKS/GKE) and k8s eco-system tooling e,g., Prometheus, ArgoCD, Grafana, Istio etc.
- Extensive AWS/GCP Core Infrastructure skills
- Infrastructure/ IAC Automation, Integration - Terraform
- Kubernetes resources engineering and management
- Experience with DevOps tools, CICD pipelines and release management
- Good at creating documentation(runbooks, design documents, implementation plans )
Linux Experience :
- Virtual networking
- Overlay networks
- Vxlans, GRE
Kubernetes Experience :
Should have experience in bringing up the Kubernetes cluster manually without using kubeadm tool.
Experience in observability is a plus
Cloud automation :
Familiarity with cloud platforms exclusively AWS, DevOps tools like Jenkins, terraform etc.
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
● Managing deployments on multi-cloud architectures seamlessly including AWS, Azure and GCP
● Enabling growth and scalability of the company’s infrastructure based on industry best practices and cutting edge technologies
Job Description: Dev Ops
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Manage systems on AWS infrastructure including application servers, database servers
● Proficiency with EC2, Redshift, RDS, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and other AWS services.
● Proficiency with managing a distributed service architecture with multiple microservices – including maintaining dev, QA, staging and production environments, managing zero-downtime releases, ensuring failure rollbacks with zero-downtime and scaling on-demand
● Containerization of workloads and rapid deployment
● Driving cost optimization while balancing performance
● Manage high availability of existing systems and proactively address system maintenance issues
● Manage AWS infrastructure configurations along with Application Load Balancers, HTTPS configurations, and network configurations (VPCs)
● Work with the software engineering team to automate code deployment
● Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
● Familiarity with managing Spark based ETL pipelines a plus
● Experience in managing a team of DevOps Engineers
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field
● Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS). Bonus if you've worked on Azure, GCP and on cost optimization.
● Prior experience in working on a distributed microservices architecture and containerization.
● Strong background in Linux/Windows administration and scripting
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Git, deployment configuration and monitoring tools
● Working understanding of various components for Web Architecture
● Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Job Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our products can be seamlessly deployed on infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or on public clouds.
- Create, Manage and Improve CI / CD pipelines to ensure our Platform and Applications can be deployed seamlessly
- Evaluate, Debug, and Integrate our products with various Enterprise systems & applications
- Build metrics, monitoring, logging, configurations, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build and manage infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, solutions, microservices and support services on multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- Ensure reliability, availability and security of our infrastructure and products
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance
- Automate our processes in compliance with our security requirements
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Manage environment where we deploy our product to multiple clouds that we control as well as to client-managed environments
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN. DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE or equivalent positions
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools
- Experience in deploying, analysing, and debugging on multiple environments (AWS, Azure, Private Clouds, Data Centres, etc), Linux/Unix administration, Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis (both managed instances as well as self-installed).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and / or Bash.
- Hands-on experience with the following is a must: Docker, Kubernetes, ELK Stack
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following- Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Wazuh SIEM, Ansible, Ansible Tower ,Puppet ,Chef
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Experience with deployments with Fortune 500 or other large Global Enterprise clients is a big plus
- Experience with participating in an ISO27001 certification / renewal cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of Information Security fundamentals and compliance requirements
Work From Home
Start Up Background is preferred
Company Location: Noida
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering,Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Windows/Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Xray, Ansible, Windows and .Net. as their Core Skill.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Shell Scripting /Python/ PHP/Groovy, Bash.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira / WorkFront etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role)
- AExperience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and micro services associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts. Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Lead the team through development and operations.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in working with cloud technologies, set up efficient deployment processes, and are motivated to work with diverse and talented teams, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
Skills and Experience
4+ years of experience in building infrastructure experience with Cloud Providers ( AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience in deploying containerized applications build on NodeJS/PHP/Python to kubernetes cluster.
Experience in monitoring production workload with relevant metrics and dashboards.
Experience in writing automation scripts using Shell, Python, Terraform, etc.
Experience in following security practices while setting up the infrastructure.
Self-motivated, able, and willing to help where help is needed
Able to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage various resources across different cloud providers. (Azure, AWS, and GCP)
Monitor and optimize infrastructure cost.
Manage various kubernetes clusters with appropriate monitoring and alerting setup.
Build CI/CD pipelines to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of various services into kubernetes infrastructure.
Work closely with the development team on upcoming features to determine the correct infrastructure and related tools.
Assist the support team with escalated customer issues.
Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
Responsible for setting up good security practices across various clouds.
DevOps Consultant!! MERN Stack Project Manager – Systems (Enterprise or Solutions) Architect needed!
I appreciate you taking time to read this. I have posted a job for developers to work on a start-up, the link is ......
I would need someone with DevOps experience, to ensure that the project is undertaken with the highest standards possible. I have had many experiences where ‘completed’ software after years of development was filled with bugs and it would be more cost-effective to start from scratch than to attempt to find and correct all the bugs.
I have attempted to learn as much as possible, but I now have an opportunity and it would better serve the venture to have someone handle the management of the project to ensure that;
- We choose the most appropriate technology
- We choose competent developers in those technologies
- The architecture and data modeling are clearly defined in a ‘blueprint’ plan
- A DevOps environment and processes are set up and the developers understand what is required
- Proper tests are carried out to ensure everything works as intended
- There are processes for testers to follow and competent testers are selected to follow them
- Accessibility, localization, and internationalization are planned ahead of time
- Security, scalability, and other future probabilities that I may not even be aware of are considered and planned ahead of time
- Documentation and code reviews, refactoring and other quality assurance processes are undertaken
- Working software is produced and systems that enable new developers or teams of people to easily take over and/or contribute new modules or updates in a controlled and organized fashion
- Cost estimates or budgets/projections or use of SaaS, hosting and other 3rd party services and applications
I am more concerned with a professional and world-class organizational system than with any particular type of software been produced as the strong foundation will enable anything to be creating with efficacy and precision.
Again, thank you for reading this, please reply with the word “superstar” anywhere in the second line of your response. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm wishes DevOps Evangelist,