Minimum 4 years exp
- Build automation/CI: Jenkins
- Secure repositories: Artifactory, Nexus
- Build technologies: Maven, Gradle
- Development Languages: Python, Java, C#, Node, Angular, React/Redux
- SCM systems: Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Code Quality: Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube
- Configuration Management: Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Deployment: uDeploy, XLDeploy
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, PCF, OpenShift
- Automation frameworks: Selenium, TestNG, Robot
- Work Management: JAMA, Jira
- Strong problem solving skills, Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux environment: RedHat etc.
- Good in shell scripting
- Good to have Cloud Technology : AWS, GCP and Azure
- Exposure to event driven Architecture using Kafka
- Well versed in Agile Delivery model and DevOps practices
- Experience with API Gateway/ Management
- Well versed in DevOps practices – Proficient in pipelines & trending toolkits, Container orchestration tools (Python, YAML, Kubernates, Terraform)
- Outstanding public speaking, content creation, and presentation skills (in person and online), and experience working with technical communities.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Java(Springboot) development will be an advantage.
Exp: 3 to 6 years
Salary: upto 16 LPA
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as Code tools using Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent.
- Experience with Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services or IBM Softlayer and management of clusters and deployments on a very large scale.
- Experience with IAM.
- Experience with Containerization tools like Docker.
We are looking for very hands-on DevOps engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
B.E Computer Science or equivalent
2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
Min 3 years of experience as DevOps automation engineer buildingg, running, and maintaining production sites.
Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy.
Location: Remotely, anywhere in India.
The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for extraordinary infrastructure engineers to build a world class
cloud platform that scales to millions of users. You must have experience
building key portions of a highly scalable infrastructure using Amazon AWS and
should know EC2, S3, EMR like the back of your hand. You must enjoy working
in a fast-paced startup and enjoy wearing multiple hats to get the job done.
● Manage AWS server farm Own AWS infrastructure automation and
● Own production deployments in multiple AWS environments
● End-end backend engineering infra charter includes Dev ops,Global
deployment, Security and compliances according to latest practices.
Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write
best-of-the breed code.
● Drive “engineering excellence” (defects, productivity through automation,
performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies;
share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision
● Hiring, mentoring and retaining a very talented team.
● B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related field (math, physics,
● 5-8 years of experience in maintaining infrastructure system/devops
● Enjoy playing with tech like nginx, haproxy, postgres, AWS, ansible,
docker, nagios, or graphite Deployment automation experience with
Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt Stack Work with small, tightly knit product
teams that function cohesively to move as quickly as possible.
● Determination to provide reliable and fault tolerant systems to the
application developers that consume them
● Experience in developing Java/C++ backend systems is a huge plus Be a
strong team player.
Deep working knowledge of Linux servers and networked environments
Thorough understanding of distributed systems and the protocols they use,
including TCP/IP, RESTful APIs, SQL, NoSQL. Experience in managing a NoSQL
database (Cassandra) is a huge plus.
Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for a Series-A funded Payment company that is scaling it's operations exponentially.
This is a Remote work opportunity
We are looking for a self-driven DevOps engineer who can help us build high-quality infrastructure on AWS. You would be owning our infrastructure completely and help us setup & maintain Kubernetes in production (with auto scaling capability), deploy database systems, and implement large-scale, multi-region, multi-cloud deployments. You would ensure that the infrastructure is scalable to keep up with a very fast-paced and high-growth start-up environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setup and maintain EKS cluster to support microservices
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Work with the engineering team to get services deployed across different environments
- Build and deploy state-of-the-art gold loan platform using the latest CI/CD techniques which are fully automated, repeatable, and secure
- Scale for capacity and traffic spikes of 50x normal load during high-traffic surges
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Experience with AWS involving scalable container orchestration, networking and provisioning servers
- Well versed in AWS - CloudFormation, Public/Private VPC, VPN setup, Aurora, SQS, CloudWatch
- Familiar with EKS, EC2, CloudFront and AWS Lambda
- Bonus if you have experience with some of the following: Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, information security, cloud cost optimization: autoscaling, spot pricing, usage alerts
**** Looking for candidates with hands-on experience in AWS Auto Scaling, Kubernetes and Developing infrastructure from the scratch. Experience in Product Start-up / Fintech / Payment / E Commerce etc. is a must. This is 100% Remote work.
Greetings from ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
We have job openings for our Client. Kindly find the details below:
Work Location : Bengaluru(remote axis presently)later on they should relocate to Bangalore.
Shift Timings – general shift
Job Type – Permanent Position
Experience – 3-7 years
Candidate should be from Product Based Company only
We are looking to expand our DevOps team. This team is responsible for writing scripts to set up infrastructure to support 24*7 availability of the Netradyne services. The team is also responsible for setting up monitoring and alerting, to troubleshoot any issues reported in multiple environments. The team is responsible for triaging of production issues and providing appropriate and timely response to customers.
- B Tech/M Tech/MS in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed university.
- Total industry experience of around 3-7 years.
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Perl or equivalent is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience of configuration management tool (like Ansible, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience of provisioning tools (like Terraform, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience, in individual capacity, managing multiple live SaaS applications with high volume, high load, low-latency and high availability (24x7).
- Experience setting up web servers like apache, application servers like Tomcat/Websphere and databases (RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Good knowledge of UNIX (Linux) administration tools.
- Good knowledge of security best practices and knowledge of relevant tools (Firewalls, VPN) etc.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and UNIX administration tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly is required.
- 7+ years of experience in System Administration, Networking, Automation, Monitoring
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing systems deployed in public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Concourse, etc.)
- Linux experience, flavours: Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS (sysadmin, bash scripting)
- Experience setting up monitoring (Datadog, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform
- Experience in Package Manager for Kubernetes like Helm Charts
- Experience with databases and data storage (Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres SQL, ELK stack)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with orchestration technologies (Kubernetes or DC/OS)
- Familiar with Agile Software Development
at Our client is a fast-growing European passenger car company.
We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.