|CI/CD tools Jenkins/Bamboo/Teamcity/CircleCI, DevSecOps Pipeline, Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/GCP), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Helm, Cloud formation template, Webserver deployment & config, Databases(SQL/NoSQL) deployment & config, Git, Artifactory, Monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus etc), Application logs (ELK/EFK, Splunk etc.), API Gateways, Security tools, Vault.|
4+ years of experience in IT and infrastructure
2+ years of experience in Azure Devops
Experience with Azure DevOps using both as CI / CD tool and Agile framework
Practical experience building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure
Experience in building React or Angular applications, .NET is must.
Practical experience using version control systems with Azure Repo
Developed and maintained scripts using Power Shell, ARM templates/ Terraform scripts for Infrastructure as a Code.
Experience in Linux shell scripting (Ubuntu) is must
Hands on experience with release automation, configuration and debugging.
Should have good knowledge of branching and merging
Integration of tools like static code analysis tools like SonarCube and Snky or static code analyser tools is a must.
MUST AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification
MUST 4+ years development experience in either Python, PHP, Go, Ruby -
Nice to have Understanding of “TDD” (Test driven development
MUST 4+ years experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite,
CircleCI, Jenkins, Bamboo)
MUST 4+ years experience with observability tools (One of NewRelic,
DataDog, Grafana, CloudWatch, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with logging tools (one of SumoLogic, Scalyr,
Splunk, ElasticSearch, Elk, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with configuration-as-code tools (one of
Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
MUST 2+ years experience with Docker containers / 12 factor
MUST 1+ years experience with Kubernetes
At Egnyte we build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We have 300+ engineers spread across the US, Poland, and India.
You will be part of our DevOps Team working closely with our DBA team in automating, monitoring, and scaling our massive MySQL cluster. Previous MySQL experience is a plus.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers and DBAs to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with databases (MySQL or Postgress or RDS/Aurora or others)
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include Orchestrator, Proxysql, HAProxy, Corosync & Pacemaker, etc.
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
• Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
• Strong AWS knowledge and experience
• Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
• Experience with IAC tools Terraform
• Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
• Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
• Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
• Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Deploy, Operate, Monitor and Managed AWS Cloud based infrastructure.
- Build & Deploy services that are accessible through RESTful/similar API’s.
- Migrate enterprise workloads to AWS.
- Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards.
- Ensure successful execution of IT strategies, architecture guidelines and standards and lead project teams through the technology selection and architecture process.
- Maintain current understanding of AWS Cloud offering with abilities to implement relevant features.
- Look for opportunities to optimize and enable consistent automated deployments.
- Consult with project teams to develop a solution design that is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Should have experience in leading a product development team.
Must Have Skill Sets:
- Strong proficiency and programming skills in Node.js, TypeScript and core principles. Should be comfortable with Node.js coding when DevOps work is minimal.
- Hands on Experience AWS S3, Lambda, EC2 and VPC.
- Experience in the development of reusable and scalable services.
- Having experience in AWS storage, Compute and network.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, ElastiSearch, Kibana, Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps.
- Good to have AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect,DevOps Engineer,SysOps Admin, Developer-Associate.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements
What You'll Do
- DevOps Pre Sales Consultant
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
For more details, kindly visit www.ashnik.com
THE POSITION Ashnik is looking for experienced technology consultant to work in DevOps team in sales function. The primary area of focus will be Microservices, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and container security. A person in this role will be responsible for leading technical discussions with customers and partners and helping them arrive at final solution
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos
- Make presentations at events and participate in events.
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in the areas mentioned above
- Be able to articulate value of technology vendor’s products that Ashnik is partnering with eg. Docker, Sysdig, Hashicorp, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tender
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in IT industry designing and delivering solutions
- Must have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of Linux and Operating system
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of working in an environment with highly virtualized or cloud based infrastructure
- Must have at least 2 years hands on experience in CI/CD pipeline, micro-services, containerization and kubernetes
- Though coding is not needed in this role, the person should have ability to understand and debug code if required
- Should be able to explain complex solution in simpler ways
· Should be ready to travel 20-40% in a month
- Should be able to engage with customers to understand the fundamental/driving requirement
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role
Salary: upto 20L
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
Location – Pune
Experience - 1.5 to 3 YR
Payroll: Direct with Client
Salary Range: 3 to 5 Lacs (depending on existing)
Role and Responsibility
• Good understanding and Experience on AWS CloudWatch for ES2, Amazon Web Services, and Resources, and other sources.
• Collect and Store logs
• Monitor and Store Logs
• Log Analyze
• Configure Alarm
• Configure Dashboard
• Preparation and following of SOP's, Documentation.
• Good understanding AWS in DevOps.
• Experience with AWS services ( EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, VPC, Networking )
• Experience with a variety of infrastructure, application, and log monitoring tools ~ Prometheus, Grafana,
• Familiarity with Docker, Linux, and Linux security
• Knowledge and experience with container-based architectures like Docker
• Experience on performing troubleshooting on AWS service.
• Experience in configuring services in AWS like EC2, S3, ECS
• Experience with Linux system administration and engineering skills on Cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge of Load Balancers, Firewalls, and network switching components
• Knowledge of Internet-based technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP & Networking concepts
• Knowledge of security best practices
• Comfortable 24x7 supporting Production environments
• Strong communication skills