Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new digital health category by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B (X Æ A-Xii) round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019.
We are looking for full-time direct hire candidates with mid-senior level experience. Ideally, we need someone with strong backgrounds in setting up Linux servers, be able to orchestrate CI/CD-based deployments, docker containers-based environment, good hands-on AWS, Apache, AWS services. In addition, you will need to be able to communicate the CI/CD workflow to the backend engineers of the various team.
If you have the skills listed above and are looking for a new opportunity that will change your career and blossom in our industry, we would love the opportunity to speak with you further.
Experience and knowledge of:
- Must be highly proficient with Linux servers
- In-depth knowledge of file systems, web servers(Nginx/Apache), and managing services.
- A strong understanding of HTTP(S) and DNS is a must.
- Must have experience in maintaining highly scalable server infrastructure.
- Must be skilled with AWS especially setting up VPC, Cloud formation, Code deploy, DNS configuration, load balancer, and auto-scaling.
- Must have experience with deployment and maintenance of DBMS like MySQL,
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL. Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop, or SQL, HBase, InfluxDB is a plus.
- Must have exposure to automate CI/CD deployment on the server, serverless workflow like Jenkins/Chef, Puppet, SAM, Ansible, serverless, docker-compose, cloud formation, code deploy, ECS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Must be skilled with application log processing and analysis of distributed web services using technologies like ELK.
- Must be able to work with the development team to collaborate continuous integration and deployment activities.
- Must have experience on server maintenance activities (monitoring, backup, restore)
- Work with development and product teams to develop systems, policies, and workflows to release and roll back application versions to the production environment.
- Basic working knowledge XBC145 of shell scripts/python is a must.
- Proven experience with IaaS Terraform/cloud formation.
- Strong communication skills
We are a managed video calling solution built on top of WebRTC, which allows it's
customers to integrate live video-calls within existing solutions in less than 10 lines of
code. We provide a completely managed SDK that solves the problem of battling
endless cases of video calling APIs.
Location - Bangalore (Remote)
Experience - 3+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
What's the role?
- Work closely with our Development and IT Ops teams to build this infrastructure using the most effective tools and methodologies including a high degree of automation
- Manage the transition between product planning and product deployment adhering to DevOps best practices
- Requirement gathering for cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate different options and provide solutions
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Deliver insights from production scale data to add SRE values to the team and the product
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Deploy applications to the cloud, leverage appropriate technology stack for high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling
- Facilitate the development and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Provide operational support to product development teams
- Design, develop and support CI/CD pipelines for our applications
- Contribute new DevOps ideas/methodologies, demonstrate a unique and informed viewpoint about its working implementation
- Performance analysis and capacity planning for optimised infrastructure
- Developing/Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics of the product ecosystem
- Understanding of Release Management and applying SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices for overall system
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications for failure or downtime scenarios
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
Essential Skills / Experience
- Extensive experience in DevOps Engineering, SRE, team management, and collaboration
- Experience with Advanced Kubernetes Concepts, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and Kops
- Exposure to AWS cloud technologies and Experience with Linux systems
- Expertise in bash/python scripting languages
- Advanced Knowledge of SRE concepts, related best practice implementations, and SRE tools
- Knowledge and experience about SaaS product deployment strategies
- Experience with JAVA based SaaS products
- BE. / M.E./ MCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.
Position: Azure DevOps Engineer
- Continuously Deliver Business Value together with the Development and Testing
- Automate Builds and Deployments ( CI/CD ) ( Azure DevOps Pipelines )
- Design and Implement Logging, Infrastructure and Application Monitoring ( Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights, Prometheus etc )
- Design and Implement Security and Compliance ( Azure Identity Access Management, Cloud Network Best Practices, Azure Key Vault, TLS, Certificates etc )
- Design and Implement efficient Source Code Control ( GitHub, Azure DevOps Repos )
- Design and Implement Backup, Disaster Recovery ( Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup )
- Ensure the Service Plans and Uptimes of the Infrastructure as per the actual needs of the platform
- Azure Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Monitoring, Backup and Recovery solutions
- Azure DevOps
- Source Control Management
- Azure CLI / PowerShell (Azure Az module) / Bash
- Azure Resource Manager
- Containerization ( Azure Container Instances, Docker ) and Orchestration ( Azure Kubernetes Service )
Must Have Certifications ( One of the 2 )
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Nice to have Certification
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
- Lead, motivate, and scale a highly diverse team.
- Introduce scalable, repeatable processes that help the team deliver a high-quality product.
- Plan, build, configure, and optimize public cloud infrastructure for high performance, scalable and reliable customer exprience
- Champion an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop world-class engineers and engineering managers.
- Diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
- Lead root cause analysis and collaborate with Engineering to build instrumentation into our stack to understand real-time performance characteristics
- Work closely with architects and engineers on technical decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
- Create a 24x7 on-call team rotation to monitor and handle production issues.
- Strong technical acumen; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence.
- 8+ years of progressive engineering management experience leading teams in the Agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale world-class engineering teams.
- Proven track record of leading engineering teams working on large-scale, highly-distributed Cloud products and services.
- Experience building and cultivating strong engineering practices and processes.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
- GCP Cloud experience mandatory
- CICD - Azure DevOps
- IaC tools – Terraform
- Experience with IAM / Access Management within cloud
- Networking / Firewalls
- Kubernetes / Helm / Istio
DevOps Engineer Skills Building a scalable and highly available infrastructure for data science Knows data science project workflows Hands-on with deployment patterns for online/offline predictions (server/serverless)
Experience with either terraform or Kubernetes
Experience of ML deployment frameworks like Kubeflow, MLflow, SageMaker Working knowledge of Jenkins or similar tool Responsibilities Owns all the ML cloud infrastructure (AWS) Help builds out an entirely CI/CD ecosystem with auto-scaling Work with a testing engineer to design testing methodologies for ML APIs Ability to research & implement new technologies Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
Knowledge sharing Nice to Have Develop APIs for machine learning Can write Python servers for ML systems with API frameworks Understanding of task queue frameworks like Celery