Founded by a passionate team of serial entrepreneurs and alumni of IIT Delhi, U.C Berkeley, and well-known tech companies such as Uber and Zomato.
Sourcewiz is on a mission to increase India’s export GDP. This is a unique opportunity to
join a funded early-stage startup and have a massive impact on our product, culture, and
direction. It's a lot of work and a roller coaster ride. But, if you are up for it, you can join us
in replacing the tiresome and slow sales process for importers and exporters and have a
significant impact on our customers. We are not a company that believes engineers should be hidden away from decisions, churning out code for features decided from upon high. Instead, our Engineers form strong bonds with cross-functional peers in Product Management, Product Design and others to become experts in their product domain.
We’re looking for people with a strong interest in building successful products or systems;
are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; have exquisite attention to detail, and
comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Sourcewiz, you will...
• Own and improve the scalability and reliability of our products
• Working directly with product engineering team
• Work with RDBMS, Search, Caching and queuing
• Contribute expertise towards architectural planning and ensure the company builds
sustainable services that meet our customer expectations while leveraging appropriate
tools and frameworks.
• Ongoing participation in the review and testing
● Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support
for service engineers.
● Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view
of system health
● Building and implementing services to make IT and support better at their jobs.
● Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
● Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our
capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually
● Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in
performance tuning and fault finding
● Experience from an agile working development environment
● Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
● Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● 3+ years of experience working within DevOps or SRE teams.
● 3+ years experience with AWS Cloud
● Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high level languages, such
● Must have experience with Ansible, Helm, Terraform and Kubernetes.
● Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into
● Hands-on experience with Distributed Version Control System such as GIT, AWS
CodeCommit or equivalent
● Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell.
● Experience or familiarity with ELK stack
● Ability to use Azure DevOps
● Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, Ceph, S3 as well as
dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes)
● A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure the sustenance of their business-critical applications, evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, Build and Run a bold new mobile application for a bank, redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines or influence the lifecycle of a legacy or a modernized application. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and contribute to revolutionizing the way operations are executed by evolving the run to be highly automated and intelligence driven, thus challenging yourself each day.
Infrastructure Consultants take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by approaching challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,’ they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt DevOps approaches, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will evolve and revolutionse projects through analysis, evaluations, hands-on implementations and drive improvements to existing infrastructure
- You will listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks’ Digital operations offering through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
- Ensure build and manage the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
- You will assist in preparing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for High Priority Incidents that will help identify the underlying problems clearly and will work on the permanent fixes as needed.
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You are passionate about understanding the current Infra architecture and work on evolving it into a more robust, scalable, flexible, and relevant solution that will help transform the business of clients
- You are passionate about identifying and establishing new practices, tools to improve the different aspects of reliability engineering – observability & monitoring, test strategy, rollout, optimizing usage of the resources (RAM, CPU, Disk, Network)
- You are keen on working with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud.
- You have a keen eye to look for and identify automation opportunities in the current system architecture
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You regularly apply DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You are willing to be part of a 24x7 availability team
Here are the skills we are looking for :
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with one of the CI/CD tools like Jenkins, BuildKite, Azure Pipelines
- Hands-on experience in implementing IaC practices using the tooling mechanisms like Terraform/Cloud formation, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in one or more of the Cloud Service Platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration mechanisms using Docker, Kubernetes or helm
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the observability and monitoring tools like Splunk, ELK stack, DataDog, Prometheus and Grafana
- Understanding of the API lifecycle management and message bus technologies like APIgee, Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ
- Experience in the Networking domain - Load Balancing, Network Security and understanding of standard networking protocols and configurations
- Experience working with one or more of theses tools - Manage Engine, JIRA, PagerDuty and Slack
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Good to have experience working with database products like Postgres, MongoDB.
JD: Site Reliability Engineers
Location: PUNE, Remote
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced SRE specialists with minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Google Cloud Platform or AWS based deployments and automation. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Your will be expected to work with a globally distributed team and contribute independently as well as lead a team of engineers. This is a hands-on position that would require you to be responsible for production software deployments across global availability zones.
- Design, write and run services that provide visibility into a leading IoT platform & underlying services
- Automate deployments, diagnostic and debugging tools
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Adhere to industry-standard security best practices
- Work with other teams in troubleshooting and keeping the systems up and running
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum 5+ years of total experience with at least 4 years of experience in SRE, DevOps or similar role. More experience in highly desired
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with one of AWS/Azure/GCP is must have for this position
- 1+ years of experience debugging code written in Python, Java or any strongly typed language
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Nagios
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins or similar build and deploy orchestration tool
- 2+ years of experience with RDBMs and no-SQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, CDH)
- 1+ years of experience writing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite for success of this position
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills and attention to details is highly desired
- Top-notch remuneration with non-linear growth
- Work with industry best cloud architects, DevOPs team and developers
- Excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Cutting edge work with Fortune 500 businesses and learn from high-visibility systems that drive public facing, high-traffic systems
The role Data Lead is responsible for handling the data journey in a product, handling aspects related to data security, data acquisition/retrieval, data massaging etc.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ensuring the Innovapptive products to be data enrich & data-efficient.
What You Bring to the Team:
A seasoned data engineer with a solid understanding of how data-rich SAAS products retrieve and consume data.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you need to possess the following attributes.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computers Engineering or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- 7-12 years of relevant experience
- This position addresses cloud data operations and classical database developer needs.
- Cloud Data Operations: Hands-on experience with Cloud Data Services on AWS (AWS RDS (MySQL, SQL Server) knowledge of latest cloud database service like Aurora server less DB etc.
- Hands-on experience in: Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Provisioning cloud (AWS) DB services.
- Installing DB servers on AWS (IAAS model).
- Blob storage (S3, EBS EFS etc.)
- Optimizing DB services.
- Performance tuning, DB service optimization.
- Building fault-tolerant cloud data services.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (documentDB, NoSQL), creating maintaining and consuming on cloud (AWS)
- Cloud Data security
- Hands-on experience with handling large data sets/transactions and operations.
- Exposure to data analytics and associated tools (Athena)
- Experience in handling Data Strategies, data life cycles in SAAS products.
- Exposure to cloud (AWS) networking.
- Query planning and optimization.
- Knowledge of GDPR, physical/logical/conceptual data segregation in multi-tenant applications.
- Data Modeling
- Enforcing the appropriate security compliance in Customer environments as agreed with the client’s Information Security Council
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Role: Platform and Infrastructure Engineer SDE3
Title: Platform and Infrastructure Engineer SDE3
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully remote.
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in SEA to accelerate their growth and to serve their customers by giving them the best technology and partner solutions. Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business. Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo Peracchione.
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using their smartphone.
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth-oriented entrepreneurs and brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon (FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors, Lummo has built a world-class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We have recently received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us here
Requirements / Responsibilities
- You have experience of 7-8 years in building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You have experience developing products on Kubernetes and cloud providers like GCP and AWS.
- You know and have worked on service meshes like Istio, Linkerd.
- You can write, code and have experience in writing platform-level components. [ex Golang, python]
- You have experience with debugging production issues and writing RCAs.
- You have demonstrable stories of being on-call and how outages have been handled.
- You understand change management in-depth and are opinionated on the steps to push the change to production.
- You have worked with Cloud Native (CNCF) technologies.
- You have worked on Distributed Systems.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
What do we offer?
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and flexible leave policy
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo is the perfect place for you!
place for you!
(deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance,
Helm charts) and Deployment and administration
of one or more of: ELK stack, Kafka, Prometheus
or Grafana with Working knowledge of at least
one cloud platform (GCP, AWS or Azure) & some
configuration management system (such as Salt
or Ansible).Good understanding of networking
concepts (architecture, components, protocols)
& Solid understanding of OS concepts and
internals of Linux is a must.
SRE - Tech Lead (DevOps):
Location: Permanent Work From Home Option
Notice: Candidates with a notice period of 30 days and less and preferred
SRE-DevOps- Tech Lead - JD:
Srijan is hiring for Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), We are looking for SRE/DevOps- Tech Lead or Sr. Tech Lead with strong automation skills and a good understanding of how to build & run secure & reliable platforms for cloud-native applications. Please find below the detailed job description and kindly go through the same for reference:-
Minimum Experience: 6+ years in DevOps/SRE
Permanent WFH option
The focus of this role is to build scalable, resilient, secure infrastructure for cloud-native applications whilst automating every mundane task you could think of and build observability dashboards, set up alerts, etc to provide optics to relevant stakeholders. In a nutshell: “You are keepers of Production environments”. You must be a problem solver with the ability to multitask and come with strong collaboration and communication skills.
Proactively monitor and review application performance
Handle on-call and emergency support
Ensure software has good logging and diagnostics
Create and maintain operational runbooks
Contribute in Solution Designing and evaluating Technical Debt
Set right practices for Well-Defined Architecture & to minimize toil.
Own SLI, SLO configuration as per Error Budget
Maintain production services through measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
Not be afraid to contribute changes back to the Software engineering team to improve the systems.
Managing the delivery pipeline into production.
Able to mentor junior members on regular basis
Troubleshooting issues with web applications
Understanding of security principles and best practices
Ensuring that critical data is backed up
Configuration of monitoring systems including infrastructure monitoring and Application Performance Monitoring systems such as New Relic.
Ensuring that web application infrastructure is built
Ability to act as Customer Technical Advocate and negotiate well with peers on technical fronts.
Flexible enough to work in different Shifts for hyper business requirement
Ability to handle multiple global clients on tech front and generate desired reports to represent health of SRE Delivery.
A key skill of a SRE Tech Lead is that they have a deep knowledge of the application, the code, and how it runs, is configured, and scales. That knowledge is what makes them so valuable at also monitoring and supporting it as site reliability engineers.
System administration, security, and networking
The SRE Tech Lead expected to have a good understanding of system administration (Linux or Windows) and networking.
User and Group Management
Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, and Firewalls)
Good grasp of fundamental security concepts
Good understanding of infrastructure as code principles.
Knowledge of a scripting language such as Bash
Ability to configure infrastructure using a Configuration Management technology such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
Familiarity with Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool
Proficiency in a high-level programming language such as Python or Go.
Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
2 yrs+ hands on experience with container orchestration technologies such as ECS, EKS, AKS or Kubernetes would be beneficial.
Use Terraform and other IaC to deploy cloud infrastructure.
Experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS/Azure
Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS/Azure services
Hands-on experience of 4 yrs+ with AWS/Azure deployment and management services
Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS/AZURE-based application
Ability to identify which AWS/AZURE services meet a given technical requirement
Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS/AZURE platform
An understanding of the AWS/AZURE global infrastructure
An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS/AZURE
An understanding of security features and tools that AWS/AZURE provides and how they relate to traditional services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Availability, Performance, Capacity of infrastructure and applications.
- Building and implementing observability for applications health/performance/capacity.
- Optimizing On-call rotations and processes.
- Documenting “tribal” knowledge.
- Managing Infra-platforms like Mesos/Kubernetes,CICD,Observability (Prometheus/New Relic/ELK),Cloud Platforms (AWS/ Azure),Databases,Data Platforms Infrastructure
- Providing help in onboarding new services with production readiness review process.
- Providing reports on services SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts and Operational Overhead.
- Working with Dev and Product teams to define SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts.
- Working with Dev team to have in depth understanding of the application architecture
and its bottlenecks.
- Identifying observability gaps in product services, infrastructure and working with stake
owners to fix it.
- Managing Outages and doing detailed RCA with developers and identifying ways to
avoid that situation.
- Managing/Automating upgrades of the infrastructure services.
- Automate toil work.
Experience & Skills
- 6+ years of total experience
- Experience as an SRE/DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer on large scale microservices and infrastructure.
- A collaborative spirit with the ability to work across disciplines to influence, learn, and
- A deep understanding of computer science, software development, and networking principles.
- Demonstrated experience with languages, such as Python, Java, Golang etc.
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and good understanding the various
linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network etc).
- Extensive experience in DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, GRPC, Routing and Load Balancing.
- Expertise in GitOps, Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Terraform etc.. and
- Configuration Management Tools such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible.
- Expertise of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure
solutions like Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience in building CI/CD solutions with tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Spinnaker,
- Experience in managing and deploying containerized environments using Docker,
Mesos/Kubernetes is a plus.
● Research, propose and evaluate with a 5-year vision, the architecture, design, technologies,
processes and profiles related to Telco Cloud.
● Participate in the creation of a realistic technical-strategic roadmap of the network to transform
it to Telco Cloud and be prepared for 5G.
● Using your deep technical expertise, you will provide detailed feedback to Product Management
and Engineering, as well as contribute directly to the platform code base to enhance both the
Customer experience of the service, as well as the SRE quality of life.
● The individual must be aware of trends in network infrastructure as well as within the network
engineering and OSS community. What technologies are being developed or launched?
● The individual should stay current with infrastructure trends in the telco network cloud domain.
● Be responsible for the Engineering of Lab and Production Telco Cloud environments, including
patches, upgrades, and reliability and performance improvements.
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education and Technical Skills/Knowledge)
● Software Engineering degree, MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Years of experiences as an SRE, DevOps, Development and/or Support related role
● 0-5 years of professional experience for a junior position
● At least 8 years of professional experience for a senior position
● Unix server administration and tuning : Linux / RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu
● You have deep knowledge in Networking Layers 1-4
● Cloud / Virtualization (at least two): Helm, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud,
OpenStack, OpenShift, VMware vSphere / Tanzu
● You have in-depth knowledge of cloud storage solutions on top of AWS, GCP, Azure and/or
on-prem private cloud, such as Ceph, CephFS, GlusterFS
● DevOps: Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform
● Backend Knowledge Bash, Python, Go (other knowledge of Scripting Language is a plus).
● PaaS Level solutions such as Keycloak for IAM, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, DBaaS (such as MySQL,
About the Organisation:
The team at Coredge.io is a combination of experienced and young professionals alike having
many years of experience in working with Edge computing, Telecom application development
and Kubernetes. The company has continuously collaborated with the open source community,
universities and major industry players in furthering its goal of providing the industry with an
indispensable tool to offer improved services to its customers. Coredge.io has a global market
presence with its offices in US and New Delhi, India.
About the Role
Dremio’s SREs ensure that our internal and externally visible services have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement. You will be joining a newly formed team that will spearhead our efforts to launch a cloud service. This is an opportunity to join a very fast growth startup and help build a cloud service from the ground up.
Responsibilities and Ownership
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Evangelize and advocate for reliability practices across our organization.
- Collaborate with other Engineering teams to support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, monitoring/alerting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Analyze and optimize our core product by developing and implementing reliability and performance practices.
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Be on-call for services that the SRE team owns.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the following areas: SRE, DevOps, Cloud Operations, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Excellent command of cloud services on AWS/GCP/Azure, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Have moderate-advanced experience in Java, C, C++, Python, Go or other object-oriented programming languages.
- You are Interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- You have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- You have a great ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- You have a solid background in software development and architecting resilient and reliable applications.