As a SaaS DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for providing automated tooling and process enhancements for SaaS deployment, application and infrastructure upgrades and production monitoring.
Development of automation scripts and pipelines for deployment and monitoring of new production environments.
Development of automation scripts for upgrades, hot fixes deployments and maintenances.
Work closely with Scrum teams and product groups to support the quality and growth of the SaaS services.
Collaborate closely with SaaS Operations team to handle day to day production activities - handling alerts and incidents.
Assist SaaS Operations team to handle customers focus projects: migrations, features enablement.
Write Knowledge articles to document known issues and best practices.
Conduct regression tests to validate solution or workarounds.
Work in a globally distributed team.
What achievements should you have so far?
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience with containerization, deployment, and operations.
Strong knowledge about CI/CD process (Git, Jenkins, Pipelines).
Good experience with Linux systems and Shell scripting.
Basic cloud experience, preferably oriented on MS Azure.
Basic knowledge about containerized solutions (Helm, Kubernetes, Docker).
Good Networking skills and experience.
Having Terraform or CloudFormation knowledge will be considered a plus.
Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive.
About Quber Technologies Limited
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Engineers will work on:
- Design and implement software to support a reliable Service Mesh, Istio, and microservices architecture
- Design and implement NodeJS SDKs that provide context specific services to EN users as well as other microservices implementations from different teams (logging, metrics, shared libraries)
- Implement shared CI/CD jobs for microservices
- Implement monitoring dashboards for new and existing microservices
- Projects will be 50% DevOps and 50% backend development depending on need
- Experience with Cloud technologies: Google, AWS
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable backend components and services
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, JIRA and IDEs
Good to have:
- Istio experience
- Multi-threading / parallel APIs
- Experience with Google Cloud is preferred
One of our US based client is looking for a Devops professional who can handle Technical as well as Trainings for them in US.
If you are hired, you will be sent to US for the working from there. Training & Technical work ratio will be 70% & 30% respectively.
Company Will sponsor for US Visa.
If you are an Experienced Devops professional and also given professional trainings then feel free to connect with us for more.
Implement integrations requested by customers
Deploy updates and fixes
Provide Level 2 technical support
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
Perform root cause analysis for production errors
Investigate and resolve technical issues
Develop scripts to automate visualization
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Multiple Clouds [AWS/Azure/GCP] hands on experience
Good Experience on Docker implementation at scale.
Kubernets implementation and orchestration.
Understanding of any scripting programming language.
Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services (AWS)
Implementing automation tools(Ansible, Jenkins) for deployment and provisioning IT infrastructure
Excellent troubleshooting of cloud systems.
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps principles.
About WinZO Games
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel& ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co-Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users.
WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages. WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+ members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari.
WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at WinZO, you will be responsible for managing the infrastructure that runs various applications running at a very high scale. Working closely with the development team to spin up and deploy new infrastructure. You’ll also be responsible for security and monitoring aspects of it while also ensuring that newer technologies are introduced into the system.
What you will do:
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes
- Troubleshooting and debugging production outages and help the team in doing RCAs
- Provide infrastructural support to developers and help automate routine tasks
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements
- Initiate cross-team collaboration with product development teams to design high-qualityproduct
- Involve in routine audits, upgrading of systems, capacity planning and benchmarking
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day.
- 5-8 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Automation of tasks using languages such as bash, python, etc.
- Experience in networking
- High ownership and accountability
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Hands on open source tools and technologies
- Degree in Engineering or relevant field
What we offer you:
- A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
- A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
- Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
- Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
- Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career
Past required Software/Tools/System Exposure:
- AWS, Terraform, VPC, ECS, Docker, Jenkins, CDN, Elastic Beanstalk, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Nginx
- Monitoring using CloudWatch, New Relic
- Familiarity with IaaC tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas are where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic.And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users.We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
Hands on Experience with Linux administration
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects (GitLabCI preferred).
- Enable software build and deploy.
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e. g. Ansible, Bash.
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform.
- Monitoring, ITSM automation incident creation from alerts using licensed and open source tools.
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, github repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests using Jenkins.
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- Experience implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. ).
- Experience with AWS.
- Should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about developing solution strategies, and deliver results.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications Cloud application design patterns and practices in AWS.
- Work with the developer team to enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Adopt industry best practices to set up a UAT and prod environment for scalability.
- Manage the AWS resources including IAM users, access control, billing etc.
- Work with the test automation engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Work on replication of environments easy to implement.
- Enable efficient software deployment.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with designing, deploying and managing core AWS services and infrastructure
- Proficiency in scripting using Bash, Python, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages
- Experience in source control management, specifically with Git
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Experience building, managing Helm-based build and release CI-CD pipelines for Kubernetes platforms (EKS, Openshift, GKE)
- Strong experience with orchestration and config management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Cloudformation
- Ability to debug, analyze issues leveraging tools like App Dynamics, New Relic and Sumologic
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and principles
- Good writing and documentation skills
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work well with core teammates and our colleagues across STS
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.