Experience of Linux
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
About Opt IT Technologies
Candidates for the AWS/ Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification should have subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security. Candidates should have intermediate-level skills for administering AWS/Azure. Candidates should understand AWS/Azure development and DevOps processes.
Responsibilities for this role include advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
An AWS/Azure Solution Architect partners with cloud administrators, cloud DBAs, and clients to implement solutions.
A candidate for this certification should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance–this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. In addition, this role should have expert-level skills in AWS/Azure administration and have experience withAWS/ Azure development and DevOps processes.
A solution architect’s responsibilities directly derive from processes in practice:
- Analyzing the technology environment
- Analyzing enterprise specifics
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Setting the collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all DevOps and infrastructure for Sizzle
- We have both cloud and on-premise servers
- Work closely with all AI and backend engineers on processing requirements and managing both development and production requirements
- Optimize the pipeline to ensure ultra fast processing
- Work closely with management team on infrastructure upgrades
You should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and CI/CD
- Strong background in Linux system administration
- Deep expertise with AI/ML pipeline processing, especially with GPU processing. This doesn’t need to include model training, data gathering, etc. We’re looking more for experience on model deployment, and inferencing tasks at scale
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Performance profiling including memory, CPU, GPU profiling
- Comfortable with OOP and the nuances of Python classes and other OOP structures
- Error handling and building robust scripts that will be expected to run for weeks to months at a time
- Deploying to production servers and monitoring and maintaining the scripts
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Monitoring of production Docker images with robust error handling
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, networking, availability
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks
Optional but beneficial to have:
- Experience with image processing in python (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (Or SQL familiarity)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary stakeholder collaborating with Dir Engineering on software/infrastructure architecture, monitoring/alerting framework and all other architectural level technical issues
- Design and manage implementation of Silvermine’s high performance, scalable, extensible and resilient microservices application stack based of existing, partially migrated monolithic application and for new product development. Includes:
- Utilizing either ECS Fargate (no EC2 clusters) or EKS as the orchestration framework – to be tested up to a minimum of 100k concurrent users
- Exploring, designing and implementing use of on demand compute (Lambda) where appropriate
- Scalable and redundant data architecture supporting microservices design principles
- A scalable reverse proxy layer to isolate microservices from managing network connections
- Utilizing CDN capabilities to offload origin load via an intelligent caching strategy
- Leveraging best in breed AWS service offerings to enable team to focus on application stack instead of application scaffolding while minimizing operational complexity and cost
- Monitoring and optimizing of stack for
- Security and monitoring
- Leverage AWS and 3rd party services to monitor the application stack and data; secure them from DDOS attacks and security breaches; and alert the team in the vent of an incident
- Using APM and logging tools:
- Monitor application stack and infrastructure component performance
- Proactively detect, triage and mitigate stack performance issues
- Alert upon exception events
- Provide triaging tools for debugging and Root Cause Analysis.
- Enhance the CI/CD pipeline to support automated testing, a resilient deployment model (e.g., blue-green, canary) and 100% rollback support (including the data layer)
- Development a comprehensive, supportable, repeatable IAC implementation using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Take a leadership role and exhibit expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, best practices and optimization of existing architecture.
- Partner with teams and leaders to provide strategic consultation for business process design/optimization, creating strategic technology road maps, performing rapid prototyping and implementing technical solutions to accelerate the fulfillment of the business strategic vision.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies (AI, Automation, Cloud etc.) and trends with a clear focus on productivity, ease of use and fit-for-purpose, by researching, testing, and evaluating.
- Providing POCs and product implementation guidelines.
- Applying imagination and innovation by creating, inventing, and implementing new or better approaches, alternatives and breakthrough ideas that are valued by customers within the function.
- Assessing current state of solutions, defining future state needs, identifying gaps and recommending new technology solutions and strategic business execution improvements.
- Overseeing and facilitating the evaluation and selection technology, product standards and the design of standard configurations/implementation patterns.
- Partnering with other architects and solution owners to create standards and set strategies for the enterprise.
- Communicating directly with business colleagues on applying digital workplace technologies to solve identified business challenges.
- Good mentorship skills to coach and guide the team on AWS DevOps.
- Jenkins, Python, Pipeline as Code, Cloud Formation Templates and Terraform.
- Experience with Dockers, Containers, Lambda and Fargate is a must
- Experience with CI/CD and Release management
- Strong proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Demonstrable expertise in Java
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Devops.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- AWS Certifications is added advantage
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience required
Scripting, Operational Support, Production Monitoring, Automation, DevOps
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
at CMML5 IT MNC from USA
We are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Cloud domain with hands on experience in Azure / GCP.
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers/Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
-Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes, JFrog ArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
One of our US based client is looking for a Devops professional who can handle Technical as well as Trainings for them in US.
If you are hired, you will be sent to US for the working from there. Training & Technical work ratio will be 70% & 30% respectively.
Company Will sponsor for US Visa.
If you are an Experienced Devops professional and also given professional trainings then feel free to connect with us for more.
Implement integrations requested by customers
Deploy updates and fixes
Provide Level 2 technical support
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
Perform root cause analysis for production errors
Investigate and resolve technical issues
Develop scripts to automate visualization
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Multiple Clouds [AWS/Azure/GCP] hands on experience
Good Experience on Docker implementation at scale.
Kubernets implementation and orchestration.
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on GCP
• Hands-on-Experience on Kubernetes is a mandate
• Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience on the various platforms (e.g. Gitlab, CircleCl and Spinnakar)
• Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
• Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption,
credentials and key management.
• Proven experience on various coding languages (Java, Python-) to
• support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
• Familiarity and knowledge of the web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Hands on experience with GCP
• Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skill Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
A strong background in Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform is a must-have, certification is a plus.
Excellent technical skills and knowledge include but not limited to: cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS; programming languages such as Python, Java, .Net; orchestration systems such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform; Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting.
Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift etc.
Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as EFK, visualization tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.Experience in building both microservices and public facing API's.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.