● Building and managing multiple application environments on AWS using automation tools like Terraform or
● Deploy applications with zero downtime via automation with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
● Setting up Infrastructure monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
● Setting up centralised logging using tools such as ELK.
● Containerisation of applications/microservices.
● Ensure application availability to 99.9% with highly available infrastructure.
● Monitoring performance of applications and databases.
● Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
● Working with software developers to ensure that release cycle and deployment processes are followed.
● Evaluating existing applications and platforms, give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis,
identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
● Strong knowledge of AWS Managed Services such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ECR, S3, Cloudfront, SES, Redshift, Elastic Cache,
● Experience in handling production workloads.
● Experience with Nginx web server.
● Experience with NoSql and Sql Databases such as MongoDB, Postgresql etc.
● Experience with Containerisation of applications/micro services using Docker.
● Understanding of system administration in Linux environments.
● Strong Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code such as Terraform, Cloudformation etc.
● Strong knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef etc.
● Familiarity with tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Vercel, JIRA etc.
● Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python etc.
● Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices and agile methodology
● Strong communication and documentation skills.
● An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
● Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Araali Networks is seeking a highly driven DevOps engineer to help streamline the release and deployment process, while assuring high quality.
Use best practices to streamline the release process
Use IaC methods to manage cloud infrastructure
Use test automation for release qualification
Skills and Qualifications:
Hands-on experience in managing release pipelines
Good understanding of public cloud infrastructure
Working knowledge of python test frameworks like pyunit, and automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber etc
Strong analytical and debugging skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
- Should have 2-5 yrs Years of Working Experience in a DevOps.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.
- Design systems architecture for product using Linux and Linux application stacks (Mysql, Redis, Java, Python etc)
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanently fix to prevent outages / downtimes
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualisation.
- Script and code automation tools (in shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of product.
- Infrastructure and platform security. (Securing our infrastructure from threats)
- Should have good experience on Public clouds(AWS/GCP)
- Ability to code (Python/Java/PHP/Shell)
- Running production infrastructure with fully automated principles. (Automating everything that can be automated)
- Actively problem solve and plan for the future: do not just solve today’s problems
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining and documenting best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Providing guidance, thought leadership and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause, fixing and documenting problems and implementing preventive measures
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology
- 2+ years of experience as architect, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytic
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists and subject matter experts
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
REVOS is a smart micro-mobility platform that works with enterprises across the automotive shared mobility value chain to enable and accelerate their smart vehicle journeys. Founded in 2017, it aims to empower all 2 and 3 wheeler vehicles through AI-integrated IoT solutions that will make them smart, safe, connected. We are backed by investors like USV and Prime Venture.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Automating various tasks in cloud operations, deployment, monitoring, and performance optimization for big data stack.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Overall 3+ years of experience in various software engineering roles.
- 3+ years of experience in building applications and tools in any tech stack, preferably deployed on cloud
- Recent 3 years’ experience must be on Serverless/cloud-native development in AWS (preferred)/Azure
- Expertise in any of the programming languages – (NodeJS or Python preferable)
- Must have hands-on experience in using AWS/Azure - SDK/APIs.
- Must have experience in deploying, releasing, and managing production systems
- MCA or a degree in engineering in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics stream
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering,Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Windows/Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Xray, Ansible, Windows and .Net. as their Core Skill.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Shell Scripting /Python/ PHP/Groovy, Bash.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira / WorkFront etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role)
- AExperience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and micro services associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts. Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Lead the team through development and operations.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
1. Developing a video player website where students can learn various courses, view e-books, solve tests, etc.
2. Building the product to reach higher scalability
3. Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
4. Working on AWS cloud platform
5. Working on Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3 bucket, and Git
6. Working on the implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins (mandatory)
7. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems (excellent knowledge required for the same)
8. Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
9. Should have experience in MERN Stack too.