- Minimum 4 Years of experience
- Ansible with 3+ years hands on
- Any 1 container – Preferably Kubernetes
- Any 1 Cloud | Preferably Azure
- Overall, 3 to 5 years’ experience
We seek Devops Engineers with the below skills
- Total experience of at least 3 years in DevOps
- Thorough knowledge of Azure, AWS, Google which includes setting up services like virtual servers, databases, load balancers, storage, CDN
- Experience of managing a kubernetes cluster - docker image creation, services & pods management, ingress & routing, manual/auto scaling of cluster
- Excellent Linux skills
- Experience in setting up build & deploy automation using tools like Jenkins and ansible (or any other similar tools)
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Required Candidate profileLinux
Working knowledge of any webserver eg- NGINX or Apache
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up, Creation of Docker Files, and design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creation of Bash/Python scripts for automation
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
- 2 years experience as Team Lead.
- Good Command on kubernetes.
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloud formation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Linux, CI/CD(Jenkin), AWS, Scripting(Bash, shell Python, Go), Ngnix, Docker.
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Nagios or similar), IaC(Terraform, cloud formation).
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Be responsible for software releases, configuration, monitoring and support of production system components and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot technical or functional issues in a complex environment to provide timely resolution, with various applications and platforms that are global.
- Bring experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Write scripts and automation tools in languages such as Bash/Python/Ruby/Golang.
- Configure and manage data sources like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Build automation and tooling around Google Cloud Platform using technologies such as Anthos, Kubernetes, Terraform, Google Deployment Manager, Helm, Cloud Build etc.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment with and learn new CI/CD technologies.
- Work with users to understand and gather their needs in our catalogue. Then participate in the required developments
- Manage several streams of work concurrently
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
What you will bring:
- 5 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Must possess experience in using Linux, Jenkins, and ample experience in configuring and automating the monitoring tools.
- Experience in the software development process and tools and languages like SaaS, Python, Java, MongoDB, Shell scripting, Python, MySQL, and Git.
- Knowledge in handling distributed data systems. Examples: Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Hadoop, and others.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
at Our client is a fast-growing European passenger car company.
We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
- Strong Understanding of Linux administration
- Good understanding of using Python or Shell scripting (Automation mindset is key in this role)
- Hands on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one of these cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef
Experience in Source Control Management including SVN, Bitbucket and GitHub
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus
Troubleshoot and triage development and Production issues
- Understanding of micro-services is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation and troubleshooting on Linux technologies related to OS, Virtualization, server and storage, backup, scripting / automation, Performance fine tuning
- LAMP stack skills
- Monitoring tools deployment / management (Nagios, New Relic, Zabbix, etc)
- Infra provisioning using Infra as code mindset
- CI/CD automation