- Building a whole IT network or setting up a PC and access permissions for a new hire, providing technical support the organization’s day-to-day operations. This process involves both hardware and software setup.
- Conducting basic induction IT training of new employee in organization. Also often interaction and timely provide training to end users who may not be familiar with the finer points of IT.
- Responsible for liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
- Handling updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas.
- Providing support by telephonic or skype to the out locations staff and ensuring to fix up the problem within a timeline e.g. VPN issues
- Vendor Management – checking and processing the bills without any error. Also ensuring to be made payment on time for smooth operation in daily work
- Working with IDAM ticketing tool and log/assigning calls and resolving as per priority
- Taking care of AMC/Warranty of all company infrastructure.
- Maintaining Asset Register and keeping record of IT equipment.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Troubleshooting & configuring on Microsoft outlook & Web mail.
- Escalating complex problem to supervisor and appropriate support specialists
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Local and Network Printers
- Taking care of all other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Desktop and Laptops support for troubleshooting of win XP, Win 7, win 8, win 10, ubuntu.
- Installation of servers 2008, 2012.
- Working with Arc server Backup solution Restoring and Backup wizard.
- Keeping track of all the IT Infra assets with tagging and submitting report to finance team for audit of infrastructure assets.
- Antivirus updating, configuring, schedule scanning.
- Onsite support
- Working with nutanix hypervisor like create new server, configuration new server (memory, storage , cpu , network) take snapshot, snapshot restore, etc
About iFAST Financial India
- To plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks independently
- To interact with customers to resolve their queries and issues on CRM (emails, calls, social media handles etc)
- To respond to requests and troubleshoot to resolve technical problems correctly within the defined SLA.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- To communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- To work and contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance
- Facilitate communication, education and issue resolution for multiple users at the same time.
- Demonstrate integrity and an ability to handle sensitive information
- Actively look for continuous improvement areas to make processes more efficient
- Meet Support Quality requirements as outlined via various support metrics.
- Should have hands on experience of using Zendesk, JIRA.
- Be able to multi-task calls (Type & Talk), should be a keen listener.
- Come with a minimum of 3 years of customer support experience.
- Have strong technical support & communication skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stress and perform under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer requests at the same time
- Willingness to suggest new features by understanding customer needs
- Work with a sense of proactiveness & ownership.
- Should be able to engage the customer in a conversation and avoid dead air on calls.
- Must accurately capture required customer details in CRM.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly-changing environment
- Hustler, get things done attitude
- Disposition to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve goals and realize the value
RedBlackTree is a Product Development and Technology Services firm based in Chennai. We mainly work with startups from California and enterprise firms based in the US and Europe, helping them design, build and bring new products to market. We operate mainly in the healthcare, fintech, travel and manufacturing verticals.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Responsibilities for Technical Support Engineer
- Must have skills with ServiceNow and/or other Ticket/Issue Management system
- Solid Experience with Voice and Non-Voice support
- Good team player
- Must have deep empathy for customers and end users.
- Experience in troubleshooting software issues.
- Must be organized and capable of triage of issues and management of task pipeline.
- Knowledge of database queries is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (especially European) is a plus
- Must have experience in working customers in the US/Europe/Australia.
We are looking for a Senior Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with our services. Senior Support Executive responsibilities include handling technical support associates and being familiar with using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat, and call to give clients quick answers to product-related queries. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software queries, and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to e-meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical and non-technical queries.
- Managing the team of Technical Support Associates and ensuring that they are performing well.
- Research and identify solutions to software queries.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical/non-technical query
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open querries at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for yourself and team.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of technical support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical queries
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how API works.
- Good to have basic accounting knowledge.
- Flexible Work hours
- Flat Organisation Structure
- Contribute to the growth of the product
- Health and Skill Development benefits
- Act as a bridge between the L1 Support team and the Engineering team
- Second level troubleshooting of the issues raised by L1 agents
- When required escalate tickets with product/engineering team for the same, and connect with the relevant stakeholders to get them to closure
- Work with the Product team to prioritise the issues
- Work with upstream providers to prioritise concerns and get a closure on the same
- Reduce the overall time to resolve for tickets raised as bugs
- Work with CSMs and Product team to help prioritise the feature requests raised by the customers
- Identify repeated problems, and opportunity for technological resolution to avoid future tickets with same concerns
- Review the solutions documentation from technical standpoint and keep it up to date
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Industry preferably working in a customer facing role, preferably with international customers
- Expertise in finding creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Familiarity with support systems like Intercom, Zendesk etc.
- Understanding about CRMs and why businesses use them. Past experience of working with a CRM is a plus
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
- Operating systems - Windows Server/Windows Client.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Windows OS and application related issues.
- Infrastructure technologies - AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, IIS
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
-Strong foundation of Networking Principles.
- Web servers like Apache/Tomcat
Job Description : As a L3 Product Support, you will need to :
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years of L2 / L3 level Support experience.
- Should be able to interface with the customer's IT teams.
- Should have very good communication skills.
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Apache/Tomcat, SSL connectivity.
- Flexible and open to traveling as he/she may need to frequently travel to customer locations.