- Drive projects
- Monitor and own quality
- Build and lead your team
- Build great client relationships
We always hire for the long term, so if you're out there looking for just a bigger pay, don't apply. But if you're out there and believe in growing something and doing the work it takes, I'm happy to have a chat.
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Must have Knowledge of Adobe XD
Location : Ahmedabad
Looking for a passionate and creative full-time UX or Product designer for the Bangalore location who has designed an end-to-end mobile and enterprise application with over 3-6 years’ experience.
- The xI Designer/Product Designer is responsible for end-to-end delivery of all design projects of the company’s products, promotion, sales, marketing, and other activities of the company, starting with interacting with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyzing available data & information to conceptualize and conceive the best possible design
- The role requires delivering flawless execution and the ability to convert the ideas of our users into great products and features
- Contributing to brainstorms and concept meetings with the leadership team to develop user-centered designs
- Providing effective and efficient information architecture, user flows, and screens structures
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborating closely with product managers and developers to deliver assets and specs
- Ensuring the quality of the end product. Users research - both preliminary research and usability testing
- Building, setting goals and leading Design team members
- Professional experience as UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare B2B & B2C products and in designing mobile and enterprise applications
- Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
- Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
- Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
- Understanding of user-centered and responsive design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
As the Senior UX Manager, you will lead the team that is transforming how people avail legal,tax and compliance services online. You will provide leadership to co-located and distributed teams of designers to lead design work throughout the product development lifecycle while building and strengthening a world class design team that is passionate about users and transforming the way they work.
- Own overall end-to-end user experience across the entire product— from the big picture down to specifics of feature, service and user flows.
- Help define product requirements by collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with partner teams.
- Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
- Lead daily standups, peer-review and lead-review sessions diligently, while incorporating best practices in your ongoing reviews
- Work with the Visual Design team to develop and maintain a design system.
- Work with User Researcher to test features and hypotheses and rapidly integrate feedback into design iterations.
- Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
- Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
- Have understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
- Scan, critique, redesign grow our internal Design System, while inspiring designers peers
You will establish a strong user experience strategy with high business impact, including-
- Delivering an inspirational design vision for Vakilsearch aligned to overall company strategy and translating that vision into actionable investment priorities.
- Identifying and driving opportunities to align design and user experiences across platforms and products.
You will ensure delivery of high-impact output by-
- Developing deep partnerships to set strategy, priorities, and resourcing.
- Ensuring quantifiable business impact via data-driven, informed and people-centric design goals.
- Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organizational and resource challenges.
- Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
You will build an amazing and high impact design and research team by-
- Recruiting, mentoring and nurturing a highly engaged and passionate organization.
- Fostering collaborative partnerships between design and other functions.
- Championing and promoting design thinking, research and processes within an agile organization.
- Working with other UX leaders to continuously improve our methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- An enthusiastic leadership style that commands respect and inspires people.
- Demonstrated success in creating a collaborative culture of design, engineering and product
- Passion and fervor for product design with deep knowledge of leading methodologies and practices.
- Outstanding ability to communicate design ideas to develop and product teams as well as to senior stakeholders.
- Proven methods and track record of success improving process and communication throughout the product development lifecycle and across all levels
- Proven ability to succeed in lean and agile environments
- 8+ years experience in UX and/or related field; 4+ years management experience
- Masters degree in HCI, Design, or related experience
- Skilled in mentoring and growing teams of 6+ people with a focus on participatory leadership and user-centric design
- Have experience building scalable Design Systems
- Experience designing for a broad set of form factors and environments including web, desktop and mobile.
- Deep understanding of front-end web development and mobile development platforms; measurable success in coaching design teams to innovate across platforms
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using ( design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision).
Exp : 0-5 yrs
Salary: 7k to 50k/m
Work from office
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Designing (Top Premium College), similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 4 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience with Developing and Launching large scale Web platforms and Phone applications, cloud infrastructure, Machine learning.
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, giving technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create an exceptional user experience.
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes, and wire-framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, Photoshop mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
About the Job :
- Plunes's UI/UX Designer will develop the next-generation AI & Platform that will help everyone to find solutions to their any concern.
- We developed world's first utility network for curated, validated, cost effective and instant solutions to your any medical concerns. Our platform needs to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond Web & Phone application platform.
- Research. To effectively perform their jobs, UX designers must understand what their audiences want and how they view the world.
- Information Architecture. Information architecture involves organizing information in an understandable manner.
- Wire framing, Prototyping & Visual Communication.
UI/UX Developer cum designer Job ResponsibilitiesDesigning UI for responsive websites and apps tablet and mobile
- UX designers should have firsthand knowledge of Digital Advertising / dashboard designing with business requirements in mind.
- For both, UX & UI designers with experience in Ad agencies / Native Ads / IAB standards implementation would be a plus.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define, adapt and implement innovative solutions to carry forward product visual direction and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand- off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas using prototyping tools eg: invision, after effects etc
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create production- ready assets by proficiently using standard industry tools, like Photoshop, creative cloud, illustrator, fireworks, Adobe Xd, Email templates, HTML5/ CSS3, Figma, InDesign and/ or sketch
- Strong front- end web development experience with HTML5/ CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap for UI developers
- Solid understanding object- oriented programming
- Should have experience in Chart Libraries
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well- published APIs (JSON or XML data transfer knowledge integrating with RESTful services. etc.).
- Both UX and UI developers, should have experience in creating designs for various device sizes.
- Should have good understanding of aspect ratio, browser compatibility and image transformations
- should possess good analytical and communication skills. Able to write and communicate effectively motivated to work in startup environment
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in UI UX Designing.
- Must have a Dribbble & Behance portfolio
We are looking for an experienced (4-7 years) and talented UI designer to create unique
user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and thoughtful
design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into
interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into aesthetic, intuitive, and
functional user interfaces.
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to
collaborate closely with teams, copywriters, and stakeholders.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-centered solutions to
complex design roadblocks
• Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and
effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
• Create marketing and support elements like social media banners, presentation
designs, information diagrams, digital posters...etc.
• Proven UI experience (4-7 years).
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, Mind maps,
presentations, and social media elements
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, PowerPoint, or other visual
design and wireframing tools
• Excellent Visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Knowledge in User testing and Usability research is beneficial.
Interested candidates, please send the resumes and portfolio.
The incumbent will be entitled to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests to understand user needs and find relevant solutions
- Help define and refine user personas.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately.
- Provide support by participating in creative decision-making.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & analytical problem-solving approach, articulative, and rational.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment with grace. And someone who wants to make great products
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's, associate's, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples.
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/CAD software like Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch/Illustrator/Affinity, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
About the product
Docexa provides a suite of tools for doctors that can help them create their digital presence with their own page, run online consultations, manage their daily calendar and more!
We are completely revamping the current platform and building it from scratch. This is the biggest project we have taken on till date and this will move our product from the 90s to the future.
What your role will involve:
We have a basic design language and a design system which can be extended to build rest of the product. You are going to have full ownership of this.
You are not just going to be designing mock ups. You will be involved in strategic product thinking to solve real user and business problems, ideate on user flows and take responsibility of user testing, prototypes, visual design, animations and production of spec and assets.
In this role, you will report to the Product Manager and run things collaboratively.
Most importantly, you need to be super passionate about design and obsessive about detail while having a good sense of users and a keen interest to understand broad business goals.
Other than that you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX designs
- Comfortable being the only designer in the team
- A classy taste for colors and clean design
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to put user needs over your own preferences in design decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to express design ideas
- Ability to put your ego aside and take feedback with an open mind