Must Have Skills: Communication Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork
Continuous night shifts
Excellent Comm skills.
Troubleshooting of (AD & VMware at L2 level) OR (AD & O365 at L2 Level)
1. Administration and maintenance of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
2. Administration and maintenance of O365 email service, ADFS, and AD-
3. Administration and maintenance of Azure AD services.
4. Active Directory maintenance & management, clean-up.
5. Administration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP.
6. Administration and maintenance of different Backup Solutions.
7. Responsible for Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
8. Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Network, Basic Networking.
9. Support level - able to configure switches, routers and run debug sessions using common tools - Mandatory.
10. Need to work on multi domain tasks like Server Maintenance , disk space management , User creation , allocation of rights , mapping shared drives backup failure troubleshooting, basic firewall troubleshooting ,
Skills & Expertise:
1. Fluent English speaker - written and verbal communication skills -
2. Service-oriented a team player and self-motivated.
3. Able to work independently and take decisions. Demonstrated ability in
managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
4. High attention to detail, with the ability and passion to troubleshoot
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Diploma Holder or HSC passed
Shift: Fixed night shift/US shift
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Initial starting with 1 year)
**NOTE: IT WILL BE PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME SO THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE INVERTOR BACKUP FOR 6 TO 12 HRS**
Experience Level: 2+ Years
- Document partner interaction, troubleshooting, and results in a clear and concise manner. Monitor alert dashboards and Maintain Alert and Ticket SLA and ensure their SLO are achieved.
- Interact with partners to provide support via phone and ticket system and answer user inquiries regarding the alerts.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to MS Patching, AD, Exchange, Mail Flow Monitoring, and Device Down based on the alerts generated on Windows Servers.
- The candidate has to work 24*7 shifts.
External Skills And Expertise
- Must have knowledge of Good Communication, Window Server & MS Patching.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- The ability to effectively communicate through phone, chat, and email is required.
- Server level technical skills: server builds and administration, support, virtual environment administration.
- Must-Have Knowledge of Server OS and Application monitoring through Event Viewer.
- Basic knowledge in a clustered environment (Windows Cluster / DAG)
- Good to have knowledge on O 365, Azure & Virtualization Domains.
- Ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as work independently, while maintaining a high level of efficiency
Joining Period: Immediate to 20 days
The Impact you will create on the Job
Understand and handle deploying, troubleshooting issues with Compute, Networking, Storage, Database services on AWS & Azure.
IT experience in a team handling the cloud, infrastructure and Linux, Windows operating systems.
Working on different services in AWS & Azure Cloud Platform
In depth knowledge of a wide range of AWS & Azure services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM, CI/CD pipelines
Possess a thorough understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
We're a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a friendly, hands on technical, and dependable computer professional to provide the highest level of customer support and improve customer satisfaction that helps build brand loyalty for our udoo platform.
This person MUST have:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, servers)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
- Must be good in Linux platform and basic hardware.
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work on ticket portal for ongoing customer queries.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills providing call support to Internal and External End Users.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Linux, drafting for email and tickets, basic understanding of vmware is important.
- Min 3 year experience
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe, and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customersIntuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company
SharePoint Administrator JD:
- Managing and checking the overall server health and functionality
- Administration activities on SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, SPO
- Migration of SharePoint sites from on-premises to Online
- Migration of SharePoint designer workflows to Power Automate
- Creating and Managing Modern SharePoint sites
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Setting up alerts and enforcing policies
- Auditing your SharePoint environment
- Identifying and reporting governance violations
- Understanding Office 365 identities, groups, and permissions
- Having knowledge on other technologies besides SharePoint in Office 365
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
What you’ll do:
- Installation and adding windows 10 System to domain
- Installing and troubleshooting MS-Office application
- Operating System Upgradation regularly
- Laptop hardware issue troubleshooting
- Mail configuration and troubleshooting
- Mailbox archiving
- AD User ID creation and deletion, disabling
- Group policy management
- Creating Cloud user in office 365
- Manage and assign Office 365 License
- Troubleshooting Mail Flows
- Managing and configuring Database backup MS SQL server
- Patch management using Bigfix server
- Patching OS and application regularly
- Installing and troubleshooting Symantec endpoint
- Regularly checking Symantec definition Update
- Regularly checking the Storage space of server
- Patching Windows server OS
- 2-3 years of experience as a System Administrator from IT industry background
- Hands on experience in Server Administration using Windows Server 2016 & 2019
- Strong experience in Active Directory & Mail Server (Office-365)
- Good experience in Patch Management & Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Good working knowledge on MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification in MCSA/MCSC/ MCSE with any bachelor’s degree would be a plus
- 6+ years of relevant experience in DB2 LUW Administration
- Good experience with
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- High availability solutions HACMP, TSA, MSCS Cluster
- Monitoring, backup, recovery, IBM Data Server Manager, TSM , Commvault
- Data replication, Q-replication & CDC
- Implementing DB2 key features
- Desirable experience with Db2 Pure scale
- Experience with tools i.e. ITM, Nagios, Service Now
- Experience with automation and scripting such as CRON, PowerShell, Shell Scripting
- Experience with configuring and usage of Clustering, db2diag and notification logs, snapshot and event monitor
- Experience with use of problem and change management tools