This will include:
The verticals included are:
About first principle labs
Technical must haves:
● Extensive exposure to at least one Business Intelligence Platform (if possible, QlikView/Qlik
Sense) – if not Qlik, ETL tool knowledge, ex- Informatica/Talend
● At least 1 Data Query language – SQL/Python
● Experience in creating breakthrough visualizations
● Understanding of RDMS, Data Architecture/Schemas, Data Integrations, Data Models and Data Flows is a must
● A technical degree like BE/B. Tech a must
Technical Ideal to have:
● Exposure to our tech stack – PHP
● Microsoft workflows knowledge
Behavioural Pen Portrait:
● Must Have: Enthusiastic, aggressive, vigorous, high achievement orientation, strong command
over spoken and written English
● Ideal: Ability to Collaborate
Preferred location is Ahmedabad, however, if we find exemplary talent then we are open to remote working model- can be discussed.
InViz is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
Experience: 2-8 years
- The person will be responsible for leading the development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of projects, domain and solutions.
- Should have a mix of analytical, technical skills, someone who can work with business requirements and develop them into a useable and scalable solution.
- One should fully understand the value proposition of data mining and analytical methods.
- Should be able to oversee the maintenance and enhancements of existing models, algorithms and processes as well as oversee the development and maintenance of code and process documentation.
- Good hands-on experience on Kafka, Hive, Airflow, Shell scripting, No-SQL database
- Good exposure to RDBMS and SQL.
- Should have skills in data ingestion, transformation, staging and storing of data, analysis of data from Parquet, Avro, JSON, and other formats.
- Experience in building and optimizing “big data” data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Good hands-on experience on Python/Pyspark/Scala-spark. Having exposure to data science libraries is a plus.
- Good experience in BigQuery,DataFlow,Pub/Sub,Composer,Cloud Functions.
- Create custom software components (e.g., specialized UDFs) and analytics applications.
- Hands on experience in Statistical Methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, random forest, other segmentation & clustering methods.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- Experience in e-commerce domain is a plus .
Rakuten, Inc. (TSE's first section: 4755) is the largest ecommerce company in Japan, and third largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide. Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 17,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. Rakuten's 2018 revenues were 1101.48 billions yen. -In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ -It means we believe in the future. -It’s an understanding that, with the right mind-set, -we can make the future better by what we do today. Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and FinTech, bringing the joy of discovery to more than 1.2 billion members across the world.
Website : https://www.rakuten.com/
Companysize : 10,001 + Employees
Founded : 1997
Headquarters : Tokyo, Japan
Work location : Bangalore (M.G.Road)
Please find below Job Description.
Role Description – Data Engineer for AN group (Location - India)
Key responsibilities include:
We are looking for engineering candidate in our Autonomous Networking Team. The ideal candidate must have following abilities –
- Hands- on experience in big data computation technologies (at least one and potentially several of the following: Spark and Spark Streaming, Hadoop, Storm, Kafka Streaming, Flink, etc)
- Familiar with other related big data technologies, such as big data storage technologies (e.g., Phoenix/HBase, Redshift, Presto/Athena, Hive, Spark SQL, BigTable, BigQuery, Clickhouse, etc), messaging layer (Kafka, Kinesis, etc), Cloud and container- based deployments (Docker, Kubernetes etc), Scala, Akka, SocketIO, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Couchbase, JAVA, Go lang.
- Partner with product management and delivery teams to align and prioritize current and future new product development initiatives in support of our business objectives
- Work with cross functional engineering teams including QA, Platform Delivery and DevOps
- Evaluate current state solutions to identify areas to improve standards, simplify, and enhance functionality and/or transition to effective solutions to improve supportability and time to market
- Not afraid of refactoring existing system and guiding the team about same.
- Experience with Event driven Architecture, Complex Event Processing
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems.
Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines
Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure
Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets
Draft design documents that translate requirements into code
Effectively manage challenges associated with handling large volumes of data working to tight deadlines
Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast-paced environment
Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively
Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy
Champion best development practices and provide mentorship to others
First and foremost you are a Python developer, experienced with the Python Data stack
You love and care about data
Your code is an artistic manifest reflecting how elegant you are in what you do
You feel sparks of joy when a new abstraction or pattern arises from your code
You support the manifests DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) and KISS (Keep It Short and Simple)
You are a continuous learner
You have a natural willingness to automate tasks
You have critical thinking and an eye for detail
Excellent ability and experience of working to tight deadlines
Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work and delivery
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities
We are keen to know your digital footprint (community talks, blog posts, certifications, courses you have participated in or you are keen to, your personal projects as well as any kind of contributions to the open-source communities if any)
Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
Experience with code versioning (git / mercurial / subversion)
- Improve robustness of Leena AI current NLP stack
- Increase zero shot learning capability of Leena AI current NLP stack
- Opportunity to add/build new NLP architectures based on requirements
- Manage End to End lifecycle of the data in the system till it achieves more than 90% accuracy
- Manage a NLP team
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimisation, probability, statistics
- Experience in the data science methodology from exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, model selection, deployment of the model at scale and model evaluation
- Experience in deploying NLP architectures in production
- Understanding of latest NLP architectures like transformers is good to have
- Experience in adversarial attacks/robustness of DNN is good to have
- Experience with Python Web Framework (Django), Analytics and Machine Learning frameworks like Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch.
* 3+ years of Data Engineering Experience - Design, develop, deliver and maintain data infrastructures.
* SQL Specialist – Strong knowledge and Seasoned experience with SQL Queries
* Languages: Python
* Good communicator, shows initiative, works well with stakeholders.
* Experience working closely with Data Analysts and provide the data they need and guide them on the issues.
* Solid ETL experience and Hadoop/Hive/Pyspark/Presto/ SparkSQL
* Solid communication and articulation skills
* Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager.
* Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways.
* Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
We would be excited if you have:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
* Excellent report-writing and presentation skills
* Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- ORI is an end-to-end provider of AI-powered conversational tools that help enterprises simplify their customer experience, improve conversions and help them get better ROI on the marketing spend. Ori is focused on automating the customer journey through it's AI powered self-service SAAS platform, made by applying design thinking principles and Machine Learning.
- ORI's cognitive solutions provide non-intrusive customer experience for Sales, Marketing, Support & Engagement across IoT devices, sensors, web, app, social media & messaging platforms as well as AR and VR platforms.
- Founded in 2017, We've changed the way AI conversational tools are built and trained, providing a revolutionary experience. Clients who have bet on us are Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield, IKEA and many more.
- At ORI, you’ll be a part of an environment that’s fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. You’ll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing and implement your ideas to deliver solutions that bring about revolutionary change. We are a team that believes in working smarter and partying hard and are looking for A-players to hop on-board a rocket-ship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off!
We are looking for applicants who have a demonstrated research background in AI, Deep Learning and NLP, a passion for independent research and technical problem-solving, and a proven ability to develop and implement ideas from research.The candidate will collaborate with researchers and engineers of multiple disciplines within Ori, in particular with researchers in data science and development teams to develop advanced NLP and AI solutions. Work with massive amounts of data collected from various sources.
Key Attributes you need to possess:-
- Communication Skills- Written and verbal form are a must have.You will be required to explain advanced statistical content to clients and relevant stakeholders.Therefore, you must have the ability to translate and tailor this technical content into business applicable material with clear recommendations and insights relevant to the audience at hand.
- Technological Savvy/Analytical Skills- Must be technologically adept, demonstrate exceptionally good computer skills, and demonstrate a passion for research, statistics, and data analysis as well as a demonstrated ability and passion for designing and implementing successful data analysis solutions within a business.
- Business Understanding- Someone who can understand the business's needs and develop analytics that meet those objectives through enhanced customer engagement, automation resulting in cost optimization, or business process optimization saving time and labor. However, real value comes from delivering the results that match the actual business need.
- Innovation- Someone who is always looking for the next big thing that will distinguish their offering from others already in the market and must be able to differentiate great from not-so-great analytics.
Typical work week look like:-
1. Work with product/business owners to map business requirements into products / productized solutions and/or working prototypes of NLP & ML algorithms.
2. Evaluate and compare algorithm performance based on large, real-world data sets.
3. Mine massive amounts of data from various sources to gain insights and identify patterns using machine learning techniques and complex network analysis methods.
4. Design and implement ML algorithms and models through in-depth research and experiment with neural network models, parameter optimization, and optimization algorithms.
5. Work to accelerate the distributed implementation of existing algorithms and models.
6. Conduct research to advance the state of the art in deep learning and provide technical solutions at scale for real world challenges in various scenarios.
7. Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
8. Optimizing pre-existing algorithms for accuracy and speed.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- Ph.D. / Master's degree / B.Tech / B.E. from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields (strong mathematical/statistics background with the ability to understand algorithms and methods from a mathematical and intuitive viewpoint)
- 4+ years of professional experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing/Text mining or related fields.
- Technical ability and hands on expertise in Python, R, XML parsing, Big Data, NoSQL and SQL
- Preference for candidates with prior experience in deep learning tools Keras, TensorFlow, Bert, Transformers, LSTM, Python, Topic modeling, Text classification, NER,SVM, KNN, Reinforcement Learning, Summarisation etc.
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple research projects with a flexible approach and ability to develop new skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience of data extraction and data processing in a distributed cloud environment.
What you can expect from ORI:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely enjoy!!
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job!!
As an experienced Data Scientist you’ll join a team of data scientists, analysts, and software engineers
working to push the boundaries of data science in health care. We like to experiment, iterate, and
innovate with technology, from developing new algorithms specific to health care’s challenges, to
bringing the latest machine learning practices and applications developed in other industries into the
health care world. We know that algorithms are only valuable when powered by the right data, so we
focus on fully understanding the problems we need to solve, and truly understanding the data behind
them before launching into solutions – ensuring that the solutions we do land on are impactful and
• Research, conceptualize, and implement analytical approaches and predictive modeling to
evaluate scenarios, predict utilization and clinical outcomes, and recommend actions to impact
• Manage and execute on the entire model development process, including scope definition,
hypothesis formation, data cleaning and preparation, feature selection, model implementation
in production, validation and iteration, using multiple data sources.
• Provide guidance on necessary data and software infrastructure capabilities to deliver a scalable
solution across partners and support the implementation of the team’s algorithms and models
• Contribute to the development and publication in major journals, conferences showcasing
leadership in healthcare data science.
• Work closely and collaborate with Data Scientists, Machine Learning engineers, IT teams and
Business stakeholders spread out across various locations in US and India to achieve business
• Provide guidance to other Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineers
- Proficient in R and Python
- Work experience 1+ years with at least 6 months working with Python
- Prior experience with building ML models
- Prior experience with SQL
- Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Experience with working on Spatial Data will be an added advantage