About Saama Technologies
- 4+ years of experience Solid understanding of Python, Java and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment etc.).
- Experience in working with Solr and ElasticSearch Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text Detailed understanding of text pre-processing and normalisation techniques such as tokenisation, lemmatisation, stemming, POS tagging etc.
- Prior experience in implementation of traditional ML solutions - classification, regression or clustering problem Expertise in text-analytics - Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Language modelling - and associated sequence learning models ( RNN, LSTM, GRU).
- Comfortable working with deep-learning libraries (eg. PyTorch)
- Candidate can even be a fresher with 1 or 2 years of experience IIIT, IIIT, Bits Pilani, top 5 local colleges are preferred colleges and universities.
- A Masters candidate in machine learning.
- Can source candidates from Mu Sigma and Manthan.
- Your responsibilities:
- Build, improve and extend NLP capabilities
- Research and evaluate different approaches to NLP problems
- Must be able to write code that is well designed, produce deliverable results
- Write code that scales and can be deployed to production
- Fundamentals of statistical methods is a must
- Experience in named entity recognition, POS Tagging, Lemmatization, vector representations of textual data and neural networks - RNN, LSTM
- A solid foundation in Python, data structures, algorithms, and general software development skills.
- Ability to apply machine learning to problems that deal with language
- Engineering ability to build robustly scalable pipelines
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with a strong product focus
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Data Scientist you will help utilise masses of data generated by Kwalee players all over the world to solve complex problems using cutting edge techniques.
What you tell your friends you do
"My models optimise the performance of Kwalee games and advertising every day!”
What you will really be doing
- Building intelligent systems which generate value from the data which our players and marketing activities produce.
- Leveraging statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to perform automated decision making on a large scale.
- Developing complex, multi-faceted and highly valuable data products which fuel the growth of Kwalee and our games.
- Owning and managing data science projects from concept to deployment.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the company to develop new products and avenues of research.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
- A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
- Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
- A good understanding of a deep learning framework such as Tensorflow.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Data & Analytics team is responsible to integrate new data sources and build data models, data dictionaries and machine learning models for the Wholesale Bank.
- The goal is to design and build data products to support squads in Wholesale Bank with business outcomes and development of business insights. In this Job Family we make a distinction between Data Analysts and Data Scientist. Both scientists as analysts work with data and are expected to write queries, work with engineering teams to source the right data, perform data munging (getting data into the correct format, convenient for analysis/interpretation) and derive information from data.
- The data analyst typically works on simpler structured SQL or similar databases or with other BI tools/packages. The Data Scientists are expected to build statistical models or be hands-on in machine learning and advanced programming.
- Role of Data Scientist to support our Corporate banking teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have banking or corporate banking experience.
6 Years - 10 Years
- Should be comfortable in solving Wholesale Banking domain analytical solution within AI/ML platform
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
As a Principal Data Scientist, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that powers our unique system. This role covers a wide range of challenges,
from developing new models using pre-existing components to enable current systems to
be more intelligent. You should be able to train models using existing data and use them in
most creative manner to deliver the smartest experience to customers. You will have to
develop multiple AI applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you will have to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to provide analytical insights. You will also have to thrive in a fast, high-energy environment and should be able to balance multiple projects in real-time. The thrill of the next big challenge should drive you, and when faced with an obstacle, you should be able to find clever solutions.You must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Collaborate with team members to develop new models to be used for classification problems
- Work on software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks
- Use independent judgment to take existing data and build new models from it
- Collaborate and provide technical guidance and come up with new ideas,rapid prototyping and converting prototypes into scalable products
- Conduct experiments to assess the accuracy and recall of language processing modules and to study the effect of such experiences
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
Education & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 8+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for solving NLP problems
- Experience with specialized tools and project for working with natural language processing
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with software version control systems like Github
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- We are looking for a Data Engineer with 3-5 years experience in Python, SQL, AWS (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway), and Java.
- The applicant must be able to perform Data Mapping (data type conversion, schema harmonization) using Python, SQL, and Java.
- The applicant must be familiar with and have programmed ETL interfaces (OAUTH, REST API, ODBC) using the same languages.
- The company is looking for someone who shows an eagerness to learn and who asks concise questions when communicating with teammates.
- 1-5 years of experience in building and maintaining robust data pipelines, enriching data, low-latency/highly-performance data analytics applications.
- Experience handling complex, high volume, multi-dimensional data and architecting data products in streaming, serverless, and microservices-based Architecture and platform.
- Experience in Data warehousing, Data modeling, and Data architecture.
- Expert level proficiency with the relational and NoSQL databases.
- Expert level proficiency in Python, and PySpark.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies and utilities (Spark, Hive, Kafka, Airflow).
- Familiarity with cloud services (preferable AWS)
- Familiarity with MLOps processes such as data labeling, model deployment, data-model feedback loop, data drift.
- Act as a technical leader for resolving problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifying and solving issues with data pipelines regarding consistency, integrity, and completeness.
- Lead data initiatives, architecture design discussions, and implementation of next-generation BI solutions.
- Partner with data scientists, tech architects to build advanced, scalable, efficient self-service BI infrastructure.
- Provide thought leadership and mentor data engineers in information presentation and delivery.
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as SVM, Decision Forests, k-NN, Naive Bayes etc.
• Experience in selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
• Prior experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc..
• Good knowledge on statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc..
• Adequate presentation and communication skills to explain results and methodologies to non-technical stakeholders.
• Basic understanding of the banking industry is value add
Develop, process, cleanse and enhance data collection procedures from multiple data sources.
• Conduct & deliver experiments and proof of concepts to validate business ideas and potential value.
• Test, troubleshoot and enhance the developed models in a distributed environments to improve it's accuracy.
• Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms with Python and/or R.
• Design and implement scalable predictive models, classifiers leveraging machine learning, data regression.
• Facilitate integration with enterprise applications using APIs to enrich implementations