Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
Senior Analytics Consultant- Responsibilities
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms , tech stack , sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development , practice development initiatives
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Building & delivering analytics mandates for our clients across different problem definitions in different B2C verticals
- Deliver analytical solutions for leveraging deep business understanding and analytical expertise
- Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure successful and timely delivery of output with high quality and in accordance with client's needs and expectations
- Understand the business problem and build the analytical solution framework leveraging advanced Clootrack analytics algorithms as well as visualization platforms as needed. Generate insights and present findings to the client that meet business requirements
- Manage medium-sized teams, contribute to performance appraisals and develop career progression metrics.
- The role also encompasses design & review of the solution, scaling and institutionalizing analytics for our clients, program management, and meeting our engagement goals
- Lead by example, mentor the team & drive rigorous project management to meet client goals.
- Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Good to have: MBA from a reputed institute
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven track record to deliver Analytics engagements with at least 4 years of working experience
- Ability to independently manage analytics engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget. Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Knowledge of advanced analytics including but not limited to Regression, GLMs, survival modeling, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees etc. using statistical or analytic tools like SAS, R etc.
- Knowledge of advanced visualization platforms like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
- Demonstrated ability in driving business impact through the application of data science and analytical techniques. Understanding and leveraging the connection between data structures, analytical methods, and business applications.
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills & must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Building and, when necessary, rebuilding -- and leading high-performance teams. Proven track record of identifying and developing analytical talent and leading a team of quantitative personnel.
- Must have curiosity and love to ask the question 'why'
- The person should be open to travel to client locations across multiple geographies for shorter durations depending on the engagement
- Good to have: Analytics: SAS/R / Python; R, Visualization tools – Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Data Engineer to join an InsurTech company based out of the United States. This is a remote position.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be working directly with the team based out of the US from 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM IST (Monday - Friday).
About the client
The client is an Insurance- technology company building a marketplace infrastructure to unite insurance companies and workplace employees, retirees, and investors through a trading platform without the manual paperwork and restrictive costs.
We are looking for someone to build and improve our Enterprise Data Platform by tracking and processing our massive client database to build algorithms for our product commercials and business intelligence system, keeping in mind our customers’ data privacy needs and ensuring appropriate controls and audit-ability of our systems.
- Collaborate with colleagues on production machine-learning systems and applications.
- Design, experiment, and evaluate software systems.
- Write, test, and maintain production-quality code.
- Represent us at conferences and open-source communities.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by owning cross-team projects.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support fault-tolerant and testable systems.
Experience working with:
- Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop (must have)
- Java (Spring Boot), Python
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Redis, and S3 based storage
- Agile Methodology
- Data pipelines (e.g. Dataiku, Alteryx, Spark)
- Monitoring technologies (Prometheus, Splunk, Humio, GUTS, Grafana, and Jupyter notebooks)
- Software development life cycle including backend and frontend systems
- Bachelors, Masters in CS, or relevant industry experience.
- Experience building simple prototype web apps for data visualization and interaction.
- Passionate about software engineering.
- Curious to learn more about applied Machine Learning and Data-driven frameworks.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We want someone with 5 to 9 years of work experience.
Total CTC in the range of 7,00,000- 20,00,000 LPA per annum based on experience.
LodgIQ is led by a team of experienced hospitality technology experts, data scientists and product domain experts. Seed funded by Highgate Ventures, a venture capital platform focused on early stage technology investments in the hospitality industry and Trilantic Capital Partners, a global private equity firm, LodgIQ has made a significant investment in advanced machine learning platforms and data science.
Title : Data Scientist
- Apply Data Science and Machine Learning to a REAL-LIFE problem - “Predict Guest Arrivals and Determine Best Prices for Hotels”
- Apply advanced analytics in a BIG Data Environment – AWS, MongoDB, SKLearn
- Help scale up the product in a global offering across 100+ global markets
- Minimum 3 years of experience with advanced data analytic techniques, including data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and optimization. Student projects are acceptable.
- At least 1 year of experience with Python / Numpy / Pandas / Scipy/ MatPlotLib / Scikit-Learn
- Experience in working with massive data sets, including structured and unstructured with at least 1 prior engagement involving data gathering, data cleaning, data mining, and data visualization
- Solid grasp over optimization techniques
- Master's or PhD degree in Business Analytics. Data science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Ability to show a track record of solving large, complex problems
Senior Product Analyst
Pampers Start Up Team
India / Remote Working
Our internal team focuses on App Development with data a growing area within the structure. We have a clear vision and strategy which is coupled up with App Development, Data, Testing, Solutions and Operations. The data team sits across the UK and India whilst other teams sit across Dubai, Lebanon, Karachi and various cities in India.
In this role you will use a range of tools and technologies to primarily working on providing data design, data governance, reporting and analytics on the Pampers App.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a growing business where they will get exposure to a diverse set of assignments, can contribute fully to the growth of the business and where there are no limits to career progression and reward.
● To be the Data Steward and drive governance having full understanding of all the data that flows through the Apps to all systems
● Work with the campaign team to do data fixes when issues with campaigns
● Investigate and troubleshoot issues with product and campaigns giving clear RCA and impact analysis
● Document data, create data dictionaries and be the “go to” person in understanding what data flows
● Build dashboards and reports using Amplitude, Power BI and present to the key stakeholders
● Carry out adhoc data investigations into issues with the app and present findings back querying data in BigQuery/SQL/CosmosDB
● Translate analytics into a clear powerpoint deck with actionable insights
● Write up clear documentation on processes
● Innovate with new processes or ways of providing analytics and reporting
● Help the data lead to find new ways of adding value
● Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in an analytical role preferably working in product analytics with consumer app data
● Strong SQL Server and Power BI required
● You have experience with most or all of these tools – SQL Server, Python, Power BI, BigQuery.
● Understanding of mobile app data (Events, CTAs, Screen Views etc)
● Knowledge of data architecture and ETL
● Experience in analyzing customer behavior and providing insightful recommendations
● Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
● Must be proactive and be prepared to address meetings
● Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
● Able to work independently and provide updates to management
● Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with meticulous attention to detail
● Excellent problem-solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
● Experience working in a fast paced “start-up like” environment
- Knowledge of mobile analytical tools (Segment, Amplitude, Adjust, Braze and Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of loyalty data
at payments bank
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Proficiency in automation of tasks
- Proficiency in Pyspark/Python
- Proficiency in writing and understanding of sqoop
- Understanding of CloudEra manager
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Good understanding of Excel
- Experience with relational SQL & NoSQL databases including MySQL & MongoDB.
- Familiar with the basic principles of distributed computing and data modeling.
- Experience with distributed data pipeline frameworks like Celery, Apache Airflow, etc.
- Experience with NLP and NER models is a bonus.
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience building REST APIs.
Preference for candidates working in tech product companies
- Strong Python Coding skills and OOP skills
- Should have worked on Big Data product Architecture
- Should have worked with any one of the SQL-based databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and any one of
- NoSQL-based databases such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch etc.
- Hands on experience on frameworks like Spark RDD, DataFrame, Dataset
- Experience on development of ETL for data product
- Candidate should have working knowledge on performance optimization, optimal resource utilization, Parallelism and tuning of spark jobs
- Working knowledge on file formats: CSV, JSON, XML, PARQUET, ORC, AVRO
- Good to have working knowledge with any one of the Analytical Databases like Druid, MongoDB, Apache Hive etc.
- Experience to handle real-time data feeds (good to have working knowledge on Apache Kafka or similar tool)
- Python and Scala (Optional), Spark / PySpark, Parallel programming