B1 – Data Scientist - Kofax Accredited Developers
Requirement – 3
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders within like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
Total Experience – 7-10 Years in BPO/KPO/ ITES/BFSI/Retail/Travel/Utilities/Service Industry
Good to have
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA
Changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of
sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need
for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using
their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly
compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly.
editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are also
fortunate and proud to be backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of
Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that
there is an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a seasoned Computer Vision Engineer with AI/ML/CV and Deep Learning skills to
play a senior leadership role in our Product & Technology Research Team.
- You will be leading a team of CV researchers to build models that automatically transform millions of ecommerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images.
- You will be responsible for researching the latest art of the possible in the field of computer vision,
designing the solution architecture for our offerings and lead the Computer Vision teams to build the core
algorithmic models & deploy them on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Working with the Data team to ensure your data pipelines are well set up and
models are being constantly trained and updated
- Working alongside product team to ensure that AI capabilities are built as democratized tools that
provides internal as well external stakeholders to innovate on top of it and make our customers
- You will work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to convert the models into beautiful products
that will be used by thousands of Businesses everyday to transform their images and videos.
- 4-5 years of experience overall.
- Looking for strong Computer Vision experience and knowledge.
- BS/MS/ Phd degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a ivy league institute
- Exposure on Deep Learning Techniques, TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Prior expertise on building Image processing applications using GANs, CNNs, Diffusion models
- Expertise with Image Processing Python libraries like OpenCV, etc.
- Good hands-on experience on Python, Flask or Django framework
- Authored publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR,ICCV, ACL)
- Prior experience of managing teams and building large scale AI / CV projects is a big plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Help build intelligent systems to cleanse and record-link healthcare data from over 200 sources
- Build tools and ML modules to generate insights from hard to analyse healthcare data, and help solve various business needs of large pharma companies
- Mentoring and growing a data science team
- 2-3 years of experience in building ML models, preferably in healthcare
- Worked with NN and ML algorithms, solved problems using panel and transactional data
- Experience working on record-linking problems and NLP approaches towards text normalization and standardization is a huge plus
- Proven experience as an ML Lead, worked in Python or R; with experience in developing big-data ML solutions at scale and integration with production software systems
- Ability to craft context around key business requirements and present ideas in business and user friendly language
Want to shape the future of Energy through Data Science? We have the data and if you have got the skills to unlock the patterns behind how a little change in one input parameter can have so much impact on the optimized Energy output parameters, like energy price.
The Energy Exemplar (EE) data team is looking for an experienced Applied ML Data Scientist to join our Pune office. The data team is committed to helping EE customers keep a check on how heat rate, capacity expansion and daily unit commitment are subject to variations in demand, renewables, gas price, etc. There are lots of such use cases. By continuously gathering and analysing data, and by working with organizations inside and outside EE, the data team stays agile to combat evolving challenges. Our mission is to help advice customers and systems with industry-leading proactive optimal predictions and engage in valuable partnerships.
As a dedicated Data Scientist on our Research team, you will apply data science and your machine learning expertise to enhance our intelligent systems to predict and provide proactive advice. You’ll work with the team to identify and build features, create experiments, vet ML models, and ship successful models that provide value additions for hundreds of EE customers.
At EE, you’ll have access to vast amounts of energy-related data from our sources. Our data pipelines are curated and supported by engineering teams (so you won't have to do much data engineering - you get to do the fun stuff.) We also offer many company-sponsored classes and conferences that focus on data science and ML. There’s great growth opportunity for data science at EE.
- Monitor and analyze data to uncover optimization gaps
- Develop high-performance algorithms, machine learning models, or other methodologies to close optimization gaps.
- Identify performant features and models and make them universally accessible to our teams across EE.
- Provide technical leadership to our team by reviewing problem sets, proposing prediction models, and reviewing experiments and models.
- Act as a resident expert for machine learning, statistics, and experiment design.
- 5+ years of professional experience in experiment design and applied machine learning predicting outcomes in large-scale, complex datasets.
- Proficiency in Python, Azure ML, or other statistics/ML tools.
- Proficiency in Deep Neural Network, Python based frameworks.
- Proficiency in Azure DataBricks, Hive, Spark.
- Proficiency in deploying models into production (Azure stack).
- Moderate coding skills. SQL or similar required. C# or other languages strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills. You can learn from and teach others.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
- Experience with prediction in adversarial (energy) environments highly desirable.
- Understanding of the model development ecosystem across platforms, including development, distribution, and best practices, highly desirable.
- A Masters or Ph.D degree with coursework in Statistics, Data Science, Experimentation Design, and Machine Learning highly desirable
- Understand and translate statistics and analytics to address business problems
- Responsible for helping in data preparation and data pull, which is the first step in machine learning
- Should be able to do cut and slice data to extract interesting insights from the data
- Model development for better customer engagement and retention
- Hands on experience in relevant tools like SQL(expert), Excel, R/Python
- Working on strategy development to increase business revenue
- Hands on experience in relevant tools like SQL(expert), Excel, R/Python
- Statistics: Strong knowledge of statistics
- Should able to do data scraping & Data mining
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly-changing environment
- Should have worked on Business Projects for an organization, Ex: customer acquisition, Customer retention.
Work Location - Bangalore
The Data Analytics Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Build and enhance the software stack for modelling and data analytics
- Incorporate relevant data related algorithms in the products to solve business problems and improve them over time
- Automate repetitive data modelling and analytics tasks
- Keep up to date with available relevant technologies, to solve business problems
- Become a subject matter expert and closely work with analytics users to understand their need & provide recommendations/solutions
- Help define/share best practices for the business users and enforce/monitor that best practices are being incorporated for better efficiency (speed to market & system performance)
- Share daily/weekly progress made by the team
- Work with senior stakeholders & drive the discussions independently
- Mentor and lead a team of software developers on analytics related product development practices
- 10-13 years of data engineering experience.
- Experience in working on machine-learning model deployment/scoring, model lifecycle management and model performance measurement.
- In-depth understanding of statistics and probability distributions, with experience of applying it in big-data software products for solving business problems
- Hands-on programming experience with big-data and analytics related product development using Python, Spark and Kafka to provide solutions for business needs.
- Intuitive with good interpersonal-skills, time-management and task-prioritization
- Ability to lead a technical team of software developers and mentor them on good software development practices.
- Ability to quickly grasp the business problem and nuances when put forth.
- Ability to quickly put together an execution plan and see it through till closure.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Data Science or Analytics specialization preferred
Percentage 70% and above
2018 & 2019 passouts
At least 3 POC Implementations should have done
Premium Institutes passouts are more preferrable
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
Senior Data Scientist - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that powers our unique system. This role covers a wide range of challenges,
from developing new models using pre-existing components to enable current systems to
be more intelligent. You should be able to train models using existing data and use them in
most creative manner to deliver the smartest experience to customers. You will have to
develop multiple AI applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you will have to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to provide analytical insights. You will also have to thrive in a fast, high-energy environment and should be able to balance multiple projects in real-time. The thrill of the next big challenge should drive you, and when faced with an obstacle, you should be able to find clever solutions.You must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Collaborate with team members to develop new models to be used for classification problems
- Work on software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks
- Use independent judgment to take existing data and build new models from it
- Collaborate and provide technical guidance and come up with new ideas,rapid prototyping and converting prototypes into scalable products
- Conduct experiments to assess the accuracy and recall of language processing modules and to study the effect of such experiences
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
Education & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 5+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for solving NLP problems
- Experience with specialized tools and project for working with natural language processing
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with software version control systems like Github
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics with sound knowledge of programming and computer concepts.
- 10 and 12th acedemics 70 % & above.
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions