The Robotics Process Automation Business Analyst helps define the business case for the proposed automation of the business processes by reviewing the current process, identifying the automation potential of the process, and the potential FTE takeout. The process architect working with the customer subject matter experts, and the technical architect designs the steps in the process that can be automated (with or without reengineering), and which serves as a basis for the development team to implement the robotics.
The business analyst will also review the design at the design stage, validates the developed automation to ensure it meets the intended design and the business benefits.
B1 – Data Scientist - Kofax Accredited Developers
Total Experience – 7-10 Years
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders , like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
Good to have
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Good in communication and converting business requirements to functional requirements
2. Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from sales, supply chain and operational data
3. Sound Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Experience in SOTA Deep Learning techniques to solve NLP problems.
6. End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
7. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
8. Experience in querying different data sources
9. Partner with developers and business teams for the business-oriented decisions
10. Looking for someone who dares to move on even when the path is not clear and be creative to overcome challenges in the data.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
What we are looking for:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics.
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Scientist to join our growing Data Science team in Panchkula. As a Jr. Data Scientist, you will work closely with the Head of Data Science and a variety of cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey, reduce churn, improve user retention, and drive revenue.
- Medium to Expert level proficiency in either R or Python.
- Expert level proficiency in SQL scripting for RDBMS and NoSQL DBs (especially MongoDB)
- Tracking and insights on key metrics around User Journey, User Retention, Churn Modelling and Prediction, etc.
- Medium-to-Highly skilled in data-structures and ML algorithms, with the ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of working on an end-to-end data science pipeline: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, visualizations, monitoring and maintenance.
- Medium-to-Proficient in creating beautiful Tableau dashboards.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small parts and apply relevant techniques to drive the required outcomes.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- Proficient in at least a few of the following: regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modelling, GLM, GLMM, clustering, Deep learning etc.
Good to Have
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, recommender systems, etc.
- Experience of working in the Gaming domain
- Marketing analytics, cross-sell, up-sell, campaign analytics, fraud detection
- Experience in building and maintaining Data Warehouses in AWS would be a big plus!
- PF and gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Paid leaves (CL, SL, EL, ML) and holidays
- Parties, festivals, birthday celebrations, etc
- Equability: absence of favouritism in hiring & promotion
This is NOT remote work position and the selected candidate is expected to commute to the office location in Navi Mumbai.
- Implement and deliver a product in the healthcare domain using machine learning and AI capabilities
- Ability to work on challenging tasks
- Ability to research ways of doing things efficiently
- Keen approach to problem solving
- Strong experience in statistics, python, SQL, NLP and predictiv modeling
- Bachelors Degree with a total of 9+ years of experience in software development with 2-3 years experience in Data Science
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and feature engineering skills
- Background in healthcare IT space will be preferred
At CommerceIQ, we are building the world’s most sophisticated E-commerce Channel Optimization software to help brands leverage Machine Learning, Analytics and Automation to grow their E-commerce business on all channels, globally. We are backed by Series C funding with $60M .
CommerceIQ has been adopted by leading consumer brands accounting for billions of dollars in ecommerce sales and marketing spend. These brands rely on CommerceIQ’s machine-based commerce technology and business processes, which are purpose-built to tune ecommerce algorithms, collaborate and share data-driven insights in real-time in response to changing variables across hundreds of products on leading retail sites. Using CommerceIQ as a single source of truth, customers have driven 40% increase in incremental sales, 20% improvement in profitability and 32% reduction in out of stock rates on Amazon.
At the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed e-commerce, we tripled our revenue consecutively in 2019 and 2020. More than 50 consumer brands use our product to drive e-commerce growth. Our customers include named brands like Bayer Healthcare, J&J, Nestle, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Mars, Inc. and many others. zWe help consumer brands sell better across all online e-commerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, Target by leveraging machine learning, analytics and automation in all aspects of Supply Chain, Pricing, Promotions, Advertising, Forecasting, Search optimisation and Content optimisation.
Our focus in 2021 is to heavily invest in our data sciences, engineering and product capability to make our customers successful, create industry level differentiators and establish ourselves as a market leader in this rapidly growing market!
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will work closely with Engineering/Product/Operations teams to build state-of-the-art ML based solutions for B2B SaaS products. This entails not only leveraging advanced techniques for predictions, time-series forecasting, topic modelling, optimisation but deep understanding of business and product too.
- Apply excellent problem solving skills to deconstruct and formulate solutions from first-principles
- Work on data science roadmap and build the core engine of our flagship CommerceIQ product
- Collaborate with product and engineering to design product strategy, identify key metrics to drive and support with proof of concept
- Perform rapid prototyping of experimental solutions and develop robust, sustainable and scalable production systems
- Work with large scale ecommerce data of the biggest brands on amazon
- Apply out-of-the-box, advanced algorithms to complex problems in real-time systems
- Drive productization of techniques to be made available to a wide range of customers
- You would be working with and mentoring fellow team members on the owned charter
What we are looking for -
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science or Maths/Stats from a reputed college with 1+ years of experience in solving data science problems that have driven value to customers
- Good depth and breadth in machine learning (theory and practice), optimization methods, data mining, statistics and linear algebra. Experience in NLP would be an advantage
- Hands-on programming skills and ability to write modular and scalable code in Python/R. Knowledge of SQL is required
- Familiarity with distributed computing architecture like Spark, Map-Reduce paradigm and Hadoop will be an added advantage
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, able to explain complex ideas in a simple, intuitive manner, write/maintain good technical documentation on projects
- Experience with building ML data products in an engineering organization interfacing with other teams and departments to deliver impact
- We are looking for candidates who are curious and self-starters; obsess over customer problems to deliver maximum value to them.
Why you will love to work with us -
We have multiple brands, which are among the biggest brands operating on amazon, as our customers. You will be responsible for working with their data and developing models and algorithms to drive lift in tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- We have a flat hierarchy. Everyone codes, everyone ships
- You will own projects end to end i.e., from exploration to final production
- You will be empowered to make decisions. It implies more responsibilities but high learning
- Immense opportunities to learn and develop ML based SaaS products for brands and get company-wide recognition
- Forget endless meetings. Get things done and start making an impact from day 1
- Work hard, have amazing fun, create history, build the future of eCommerce
- Start-up environment with a strong culture and values to accelerate your career
<Interview process information>
Programming, Statistics, Probability,
DS-ML Concepts Modelling, experiment setup
Problem Solving, communication, and collaboration evaluation
Niki is an artificially intelligent ordering application (http://niki.ai/app" target="_blank">niki.ai/app). Our founding team is from IIT Kharagpur, and we are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to join our engineering team.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience solving language-related problems using statistical methods on vast quantities of data available from Indian mobile consumers and elsewhere.
Major responsibilities would be:
1. Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from statistical, deep learning as well as rule based research in recent times around building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph based dictionaries etc.
2. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
3. Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products
We work mostly in Java and Python and object oriented concepts are a must to fit in the team. Basic eligibility criteria are:
2. Industry experience of min 5 years.
3. Strong background in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
4. Have some experience in leading a team big or small.
5. Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MaprReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable is a plus
What We're Building
We are building an automated messaging platform to simplify ordering experience for consumers. We have launched the Android App: http://niki.ai/app" target="_blank">niki.ai/app . In the current avatar, Niki can process mobile phone recharge and book cabs for the consumers. It assists in finding the right recharge plans across topup, 2g, 3g and makes the transaction. In cab booking, it helps in end to end booking along with tracking and cancellation within the App. You may also compare to get the nearest or the cheapest cab among available ones.
Being an instant messaging App, it works seamlessly on 2G / 3G / Wifi and is light weight around 3.6 MB. You may check out using: https://niki.ai/" target="_blank">niki.ai app