Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks their phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What you will be doing?
Glance is looking for a Data Scientist who will design and develop processes and systems to analyze high volume, diverse "big data" sources using advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods. Will use machine learning techniques and statistical analysis to predict outcomes and behaviors. Interacts with business partners to identify questions for data analysis and experiments. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and or prepares output from analysis and experiments to business partners.
You will be working with Product leadership, taking high-level objectives and developing solutions that fulfil these requirements. Stakeholder management across Eng, Product and Business teams will be required.
- Five+ years experience working in a Data Science role
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Exceptional familiarity with Python, Java, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models and measuring their impact
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience developing recommendation systems
- Experience developing and deploying deep learning models
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree or PhD that included coursework in statistics, machine learning or data analysis
- Five+ years experience working with Hadoop, a NoSQL Database or other big data infrastructure
- Experience with being actively engaged in data science or other research-oriented position
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Active personal GitHub account.
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are also working on a cool new product called Cliff.ai. It's a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom company and some of the world's best startups.
About the role
Candidate is expected to fulfill the following requirements:-
- Proficient in python & pytorch. ( Very Imp.)
- Exceptionally proficient in numpy skills . ( Very Imp.)
- Should have clear conceptual understanding of basis statistics and probability distributions.
- Very good understanding of core ML algorithms and methods:
- Linear Regression, Bayesian methods, Decision trees, KNN, Bayesian networks, bagging/boosting, Matrix factorisation, PCA, SVM, Autoencoders, topic modelling.
- Feature selection/extraction, ensembling, bias-variance tradeoff, evaluation metrics.
- Clustering methods s.a. density based clustering, gmm, kmeans.
- Experience working with Deep models. Clear conceptual understanding of training methodologies for Deep Learning. Should be aware of how and why are various preprocessing, training, evaluation methods used.
- Good conceptual understanding of RNN, CNN, attentions methods.
- Preferred to have exposure working w/ Graph algorithms.
- Reading, understanding, implementing and experimenting upon new research papers.
- develop ML solutions for described use cases, revolving around:
- time-series, forecasting, denoising, anomaly detection, correlations, and related ad-hoc things using statistics.
- CV, metric learning, product matching.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- Lunch is on us, everyday!
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is 25!
Its important to us
- That you relocate to Indore.
- That you have at least 6 Months of relevant experience.
We are establishing infrastructure for internal and external reporting using Tableau and are looking for someone with experience building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau and using Tableau Server to deliver them to internal and external users.
- Implementation of interactive visualizations using Tableau Desktop
- Integration with Tableau Server and support of production dashboards and embedded reports with it
- Writing and optimization of SQL queries
- Proficient in Python including the use of Pandas and numpy libraries to perform data exploration and analysis
- 3 years of experience working as a Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelors in Engineering – can be Electronic and comm , Computer , IT
- Well versed with Basic Data Structures Algorithms and system design
- Should be capable of working well in a team – and should possess very good communication skills
- Self-motivated and fun to work with and organized
- Productive and efficient working remotely
- Test driven mindset with a knack for finding issues and problems at earlier stages of development
- Interest in learning and picking up a wide range of cutting edge technologies
- Should be curious and interested in learning some Data science related concepts and domain knowledge
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Data Analytics
- Experience in AWS cloud or any cloud technologies
- Experience in BigData technologies and streaming like – pyspark, kafka is a big plus
- Shell scripting
- Preferred tech stack – Python, Rest API, Microservices, Flask/Fast API, pandas, numpy, linux, shell scripting, Airflow, pyspark
- Has a strong backend experience – and worked with Microservices and Rest API’s - Flask, FastAPI, Databases Relational and Non-relational
Skit (previously known as http://vernacular.ai/" target="_blank">Vernacular.ai) is an AI-first SaaS voice automation company. Its suite of speech and language solutions enable enterprises to automate their contact centre operations. With over 10 million hours of training data, its product - Vernacular Intelligent Voice Assistant (VIVA) can currently respond in 16+ languages, covering over 160+ dialects and replicating human-like conversations.
Skit currently serves a variety of enterprise clients across diverse sectors such as BFSI, F&B, Hospitality, Consumer Electronics and Travel & Tourism, including prominent clients like Axis Bank, Hathway, Porter and Barbeque Nation. It has been featured as one of the top-notch start-ups in the Cisco Launchpad’s Cohort 6 and is a part of the World Economic Forum’s Global Innovators Community. It has has also been listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia start-ups 2021 for its remarkable industry innovation.
We are looking for ML Research Engineers to work on the following problems:
- Spoken Language Understanding and Dialog Management.
- Language semantics, parsing, and modeling across multiple languages.
- Speech Recognition, Speech Analytics and Voice Processing across multiple languages.
- Response Generation and Speech Synthesis.
- Active Learning, Monitoring and Observability mechanisms for deployments.
- Design, build and evaluate Machine Learning solutions.
- Perform experiments and statistical analyses to draw conclusions and take modeling decisions.
- Study, implement and extend state of the art systems.
- Take part in regular research reviews and discussions.
- Build, maintain and extend our open source solutions in the domain.
- Write well-crafted programs at all levels of the system. This includes the data pipelines, experiment prototypes, fast and scalable deployment models, and evaluation, visualization and monitoring systems.
- Practical Machine Learning experience as demonstrated by earlier works.
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools from theoretical and practical aspects of computer science. This includes, but is not limited to, probability, statistics, learning theory, algorithms, software architecture, programming languages, etc.
- Good programming skills and ability to work with programs at all levels of a finished Machine Learning product. We prefer language agnosticism since that exemplifies this point.
- Git portfolios and blogs are helpful as they let us better evaluate your work.
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we use that information; and
- How to access and update that information.
This policy covers the information you share with Skit (Cyllid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or may be looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Details of how you heard about the position you are applying for;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
Your information will be used by Skit for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Skit;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable;
- Making improvements to Skit's application and/or recruitment process including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.
PriceLabs (https://www.chicagobusiness.com/innovators/what-if-you-could-adjust-prices-meet-demand" target="_blank">chicagobusiness.com/innovators/what-if-you-could-adjust-prices-meet-demand) is a cloud based software for vacation and short term rentals to help them dynamically manage prices just the way large hotels and airlines do! Our mission is to help small businesses in the travel and tourism industry by giving them access to advanced analytical systems that are often restricted to large companies.
We're looking for someone with strong analytical capabilities who wants to understand how our current architecture and algorithms work, and help us design and develop long lasting solutions to address those. Depending on the needs of the day, the role will come with a good mix of team-work, following our best practices, introducing us to industry best practices, independent thinking, and ownership of your work.
- Design, develop and enhance our pricing algorithms to enable new capabilities.
- Process, analyze, model, and visualize findings from our market level supply and demand data.
- Build and enhance internal and customer facing dashboards to better track metrics and trends that help customers use PriceLabs in a better way.
- Take ownership of product ideas and design discussions.
- Occasional travel to conferences to interact with prospective users and partners, and learn where the industry is headed.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph. D. in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative/engineering fields.
- Strong understanding of analysis of algorithms, data structures and statistics.
- Solid programming experience. Including being able to quickly prototype an idea and test it out.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and willingness to explain complicated algorithms and concepts in simple terms.
- Experience with relational databases and strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience building data heavy analytical models in the travel industry.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry.
- Experience developing dynamic pricing models.
- Prior experience working at a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to wear many hats.
The candidate must have Expertise in ADF(Azure data factory), well versed with python.
Performance optimization of scripts (code) and Productionizing of code (SQL, Pandas, Python or PySpark, etc.)
Bachelors in - in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
Fluency in Python (Pandas), PySpark, SQL, or similar
Azure data factory experience (min 12 months)
Able to write efficient code using traditional, OO concepts, modular programming following the SDLC process.
Experience in production optimization and end-to-end performance tracing (technical root cause analysis)
Ability to work independently with demonstrated experience in project or program management
Azure experience ability to translate data scientist code in Python and make it efficient (production) for cloud deployment
This will include:
The verticals included are: