Summary of the Position:
Genesys is the global omnichannel customer experience and contact center solution leader. With over 4,500 successful customers, our customer experience platform and solutions help companies engage effortlessly with their customers, across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, while maximizing revenue and loyalty.
Genesys is embracing AI and Machine Learning in delivering AI-powered products like Predictive Routing, Chat bots, and Customer Journey management. The PS Data Scientist share a passion for AI & data working with global project teams and customers to extend data science services across Genesys solutions both on premise and in the cloud.
Join us and be a part of this journey as we write Customer Success stories with these products.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Interface with business customers, gathering and understanding requirements
- Interface with customer and Genesys data science teams in discovery, extraction, loading, data transformation, and analysis of results
- Define and utilize data intuition process to cleanse and verify the integrity of customer & Genesys data to be used for analysis
- Implement, own, and improve data pipelines using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes
- Build, improve, and provide ongoing optimization of high quality models
- Work with PS & Engineering to deliver specific customer requirements and report back customer feedback, issues and feature requests. Continuous improvement in reporting, analysis, overall process.
- Visualize, present and demonstrate findings as required. Perform knowledge transfer to customer and internal teams.
- Communicate within the global community respecting cultural, language and time zone variations
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust working hours to match customer and team interactions
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Data Science or Data Engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on experience performing statistical data analysis across large datasets writing highly optimized SQL queries and utilizing Python (NumPy, Pandas) or similar software (Primary)
- Expertise with major statistical & analytical software like (Python or R or SAS) - Primary
- Experience in Snowflake, Tableau, Elasticsearch, Kibana and real time analytics solution development will be major plus (Secondary)
- Should have the application development background of using any contact center product suites such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco etc.
- Expertise with data modelling, data warehousing and ETL/ELT development
- Expertise with database solutions such as SQL, MongoDB, Redshift, Hadoop, Hive
- Proficiency with REST API, JSON, (AWS/AZURE/GCP) - Primary
- Experience in working and delivering projects independently. Ability to multi-task and context switch between projects and tasks
- Curiosity, passion, and drive for data queries, analysis, quality, models
- Excellent communication, initiative, and coordination skills with great attention to detail. Ability to explain and discuss complex topics with both experts and business leaders
How You Do It:
How You Think: Understands the business and takes a non-traditional approach to solving common problems. Willing to draw outside the lines and find new ways to make an impact on old problems.
How You Interact: Can easily build collaborative relationships that energize individuals, teams, and the company into action. You are a global thinker and can work across locations and time zones. You are an excellent communicator and listener, and can easily persuade to drive a vision and purpose.
How You Own It: You are a hands-on executor who can drive change and clearly communicate across all stakeholders.
How You Show Up:
Embodies Genesys core cultural values and pushes to create an authentic employee experience. You are the type of person who can succeed through ambiguity, bringing clarity where there is no roadmap, who can re-set when a change in direction is needed without getting derailed or frustrated. You are authentic and in still the trust in others.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.