Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Designation: Data Scientist or Junior Data Scientist (according to experience)
Good with Machine Learning and Deep learning, good with programming and maths.
Details: The candidate will be working on many image analytics/ numerical data analytics projects. The work involves, data collection, building the machine learning models, deployment, client interaction and publishing academic papers.
The candidate will be working on many image analytics/numerical data projects.
Candidate will be building various machine learning models depending upon the requirements.
Candidate would be responsible for deployment of the machine learning models.
Candidate would be the face of the company in front of the clients and will have regular client interactions to understand that client requirements.
What we are looking for candidates with:
Basic Understanding of Statistics, Time Series, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and their fundamentals and mathematical underpinnings.
Proven code proficiency in Python,C/C++ or any other AI language of choice.
Strong algorithmic thinking, creative problem solving and the ability to take ownership and do independent
Understanding how things work internally in ML and DL models is a must.
Understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Vision and Image Processing techniques would be a plus.
Expertise in OpenCV, ML/Neural networks technologies and frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow would be a
Educational background in any quantitative field (Computer Science / Mathematics / Computational Sciences and related disciplines) will be given preference.
Education: BE/ BTech/ B.Sc.(Physics or Mathematics)/Masters in Mathematics, Physics or related branches.
Want to shape the future of Energy through Data Science? We have the data and if you have got the skills to unlock the patterns behind how a little change in one input parameter can have so much impact on the optimized Energy output parameters, like energy price.
The Energy Exemplar (EE) data team is looking for an experienced Applied ML Data Scientist to join our Pune office. The data team is committed to helping EE customers keep a check on how heat rate, capacity expansion and daily unit commitment are subject to variations in demand, renewables, gas price, etc. There are lots of such use cases. By continuously gathering and analysing data, and by working with organizations inside and outside EE, the data team stays agile to combat evolving challenges. Our mission is to help advice customers and systems with industry-leading proactive optimal predictions and engage in valuable partnerships.
As a dedicated Data Scientist on our Research team, you will apply data science and your machine learning expertise to enhance our intelligent systems to predict and provide proactive advice. You’ll work with the team to identify and build features, create experiments, vet ML models, and ship successful models that provide value additions for hundreds of EE customers.
At EE, you’ll have access to vast amounts of energy-related data from our sources. Our data pipelines are curated and supported by engineering teams (so you won't have to do much data engineering - you get to do the fun stuff.) We also offer many company-sponsored classes and conferences that focus on data science and ML. There’s great growth opportunity for data science at EE.
- Monitor and analyze data to uncover optimization gaps
- Develop high-performance algorithms, machine learning models, or other methodologies to close optimization gaps.
- Identify performant features and models and make them universally accessible to our teams across EE.
- Provide technical leadership to our team by reviewing problem sets, proposing prediction models, and reviewing experiments and models.
- Act as a resident expert for machine learning, statistics, and experiment design.
- 5+ years of professional experience in experiment design and applied machine learning predicting outcomes in large-scale, complex datasets.
- Proficiency in Python, Azure ML, or other statistics/ML tools.
- Proficiency in Deep Neural Network, Python based frameworks.
- Proficiency in Azure DataBricks, Hive, Spark.
- Proficiency in deploying models into production (Azure stack).
- Moderate coding skills. SQL or similar required. C# or other languages strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills. You can learn from and teach others.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
- Experience with prediction in adversarial (energy) environments highly desirable.
- Understanding of the model development ecosystem across platforms, including development, distribution, and best practices, highly desirable.
- A Masters or Ph.D degree with coursework in Statistics, Data Science, Experimentation Design, and Machine Learning highly desirable
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are also working on a cool new product called Cliff.ai. It's a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom company and some of the world's best startups.
About the role
Candidate is expected to fulfill the following requirements:-
- Proficient in python & pytorch. ( Very Imp.)
- Exceptionally proficient in numpy skills . ( Very Imp.)
- Should have clear conceptual understanding of basis statistics and probability distributions.
- Very good understanding of core ML algorithms and methods:
- Linear Regression, Bayesian methods, Decision trees, KNN, Bayesian networks, bagging/boosting, Matrix factorisation, PCA, SVM, Autoencoders, topic modelling.
- Feature selection/extraction, ensembling, bias-variance tradeoff, evaluation metrics.
- Clustering methods s.a. density based clustering, gmm, kmeans.
- Experience working with Deep models. Clear conceptual understanding of training methodologies for Deep Learning. Should be aware of how and why are various preprocessing, training, evaluation methods used.
- Good conceptual understanding of RNN, CNN, attentions methods.
- Preferred to have exposure working w/ Graph algorithms.
- Reading, understanding, implementing and experimenting upon new research papers.
- develop ML solutions for described use cases, revolving around:
- time-series, forecasting, denoising, anomaly detection, correlations, and related ad-hoc things using statistics.
- CV, metric learning, product matching.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- Lunch is on us, everyday!
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is 25!
Its important to us
- That you relocate to Indore.
- That you have at least 6 Months of relevant experience.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Data Scientist (Organic growth) you’ll utilise masses of data and cutting edge technology to maximise the organic growth of our apps.
What you will really be doing
- Building intelligent systems which generate value from the data which our marketing activities and app store pages produce.
- Leverage data to increase organic traffic and conversions.
- Design and implement AB tests to determine the best features and store elements.
- Utilise statistical testing and predictive modelling to inform changes to app store elements.
- Analyse and manage data from multiple sources
- Coordinate internally with stakeholders to answer questions and produce creative
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A degree in a numerically focussed discipline, such as Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or Engineering.
- A record of outstanding problem solving ability in a commercial or academic setting.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods for hypothesis testing involving a variety of experimental designs.
- A passion for generating value from marketing data
- Experience analysing and managing data with tools such as Excel, SQL and Python
- Experience with app store optimisation or search engine optimisation.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Purpose of Job:
Responsible to lead a team of analysts to build and deploy predictive models to infuse core
business functions with deep analytical insights. The Senior Data Scientist will also work
closely with the Kinara management team to investigate strategically important business questions.
Lead a team through the entire analytical and machine learning model life cycle:
Define the problem statement
Build and clean datasets
Exploratory data analysis
Apply ML algorithms and assess the performance
Code for deployment
Code testing and troubleshooting
Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
Education: MS/MTech/Btech graduates or equivalent with a focus on data science and
quantitative fields (CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics)
Work Experience: 5+ years in a professional role with 3+ years in ML/AI
Other Requirements: ⮚ Domain knowledge in Financial Services is a big plus
Skills & Competencies
⮚ Aptitude in Math and Stats
⮚ Proven experience in the use of Python, SQL, DevOps
⮚ Excellent in programming (Python), stats tools, and SQL
⮚ Working knowledge of tools and utilities - AWS, Git, Selenium, Postman,Prefect, Airflow, PySpark
⮚ Deep Curiosity and Humility
⮚ Strong communications verbal and written
|3+ years of experience in MLOps, working with ML engineers building tooling and automation for ML|
|5+ years of overall engineering experience related to ML|
|5+ years of Python development experience|
|4+ years experience with AWS or other public cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, etc.)|
|Experience with at least one of cloud-native MLOps solutions, such as AWS SageMaker/SageMaker Pipelines, GCP Vertex AI, Azure Machine Learning|
|Experience with NLP, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Frameworks such as spaCy, scikit-learn, PyTorch, HuggingFace tools, etc.|
|Experience in setting up CI/CD/CT pipelines|
|Experience with Kubernetes, KubeFlow & other DevOps and MLops tools|
|Experience developing data engineering solutions & pipelines|
|Familiarity with Knowledge Engineering, Graph technologies & Graph databases, Knowledge Graphs|
Quidich Innovation Labs pioneers products and customized technology solutions for the Sports Broadcast & Film industry. With a mission to bring machines and machine learning to sports, we use camera technology to develop services using remote controlled systems like drones and buggies that add value to any broadcast or production. Quidich provides services to some of the biggest sports & broadcast clients in India and across the globe. A few recent projects include Indian Premier League, ICC World Cup for Men and Women, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Bigg Boss, Gully Boy & Sanju.
What’s Unique About Quidich?
- Your work will be consumed by millions of people within months of your joining and will impact consumption patterns of how live sport is viewed across the globe.
- You work with passionate, talented, and diverse people who inspire and support you to achieve your goals.
- You work in a culture of trust, care, and compassion.
- You have the autonomy to shape your role, and drive your own learning and growth.
- You will be a part of world class sporting events
- Your contribution to the software will help shape the final output seen on television
- You will have an opportunity to work in live broadcast scenarios
- You will work in a close knit team that is driven by innovation
We are looking for a tech enthusiast who can work with us to help further the development of our Augmented Reality product, Spatio, to keep us ahead of the technology curve. We are one of the few companies in the world currently offering this product for live broadcast. We have a tight product roadmap that needs enthusiastic people to solve problems in the realm of software development and computer vision systems. Qualified candidates will be driven self-starters, robust thinkers, strong collaborators, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. We look for candidates that are passionate about the product and embody our values.
- Working with the research team to develop, evaluate and optimize various state of the art algorithms.
- Deploying high performance, readable, and reliable code on edge devices or any other target environments.
- Continuously exploring new frameworks and identifying ways to incorporate those in the product.
- Collaborating with the core team to bring ideas to life and keep pace with the latest research in Computer Vision, Deep Learning etc.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- B.E/B.Tech or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in computer vision algorithms like - sfm/SLAM, optical flow, visual-inertial odometry
- Experience in sensor fusion (camera, imu, lidars) and in probabilistic filters - EKF, UKF
- Proficiency in programming - C++ and algorithms
- Strong mathematical understanding - linear algebra, 3d-geometry, probability.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience in optical flow, multi-camera geometry, 3D reconstruction
- Strong background in Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks.
Reporting To: Product Lead
Joining Date: Immediate (Mumbai)
Senior Data Scientist - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that powers our unique system. This role covers a wide range of challenges,
from developing new models using pre-existing components to enable current systems to
be more intelligent. You should be able to train models using existing data and use them in
most creative manner to deliver the smartest experience to customers. You will have to
develop multiple AI applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you will have to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to provide analytical insights. You will also have to thrive in a fast, high-energy environment and should be able to balance multiple projects in real-time. The thrill of the next big challenge should drive you, and when faced with an obstacle, you should be able to find clever solutions.You must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Collaborate with team members to develop new models to be used for classification problems
- Work on software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks
- Use independent judgment to take existing data and build new models from it
- Collaborate and provide technical guidance and come up with new ideas,rapid prototyping and converting prototypes into scalable products
- Conduct experiments to assess the accuracy and recall of language processing modules and to study the effect of such experiences
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
Education & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 5+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for solving NLP problems
- Experience with specialized tools and project for working with natural language processing
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with software version control systems like Github
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content
creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
Our mission is to become the world’s largest content creation and distribution platform for all kinds of content creators and brands.
We are a 25+ member company and is scaling up rapidly in both team size and our ambition.
If we were to define the kind of people and the culture we have, it would be -
a) Individuals with an Extreme Sense of Passion About Work
b) Individuals with Strong Customer and Creator Obsession
c) Individuals with Extraordinary Hustle, Perseverance & Ambition
We are on the lookout for individuals who are always open to going the extra mile and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are strong believers in building a great, enduring
a company that can outlast its builders and create a massive impact on the lives of our
employees, creators, and customers alike.
We are fortunate to be backed by some of the industry’s most prolific angel investors - Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal founders), YourStory Media. (Shradha Sharma); Dr. Saurabh Srivastava, Co-founder of IAN and NASSCOM; Slideshare co-founder Amit Ranjan; Indifi's Co-founder and CEO Alok Mittal; Sidharth Rao, Chairman of Dentsu Webchutney; Ritesh Malik, Co-founder and CEO of Innov8; Sanjay Tripathy, former CMO, HDFC Life, and CEO of Agilio Labs; Manan Maheshwari, Co-founder of WYSH; and Hemanshu Jain, Co-founder of Diabeto.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models
● Implement novel learning algorithms and recommendation engines
● Apply Data Science concepts to solve routine problems of target users
● Translates business analysis needs into well-defined machine learning problems, and
selecting appropriate models and algorithms
● Create an architecture, implement, maintain and monitor various data source pipelines
that can be used across various different types of data sources
● Monitor performance of the architecture and conduct optimization
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
● Verify and deploy programs and systems
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications
● Guide junior engineers for productive contribution to the development
The ideal candidate must -
ML and NLP Engineer
● 4 or more years of experience in ML Engineering
● Proven experience in NLP
● Familiarity with language generative model - GPT3
● Ability to write robust code in Python
● Familiarity with ML frameworks and libraries
● Hands on experience with AWS services like Sagemaker and Personalize
● Exposure to state of the art techniques in ML and NLP
● Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team player, an ability to work cooperatively with the other engineers.
● Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information.
- Focusing on developing new concepts and user experiences through rapid prototyping and collaboration with the best-in-class research and development team.
- Reading research papers and implementing state-of-the-art techniques for computer vision
- Building and managing datasets.
- Providing Rapid experimentation, analysis, and deployment of machine/deep learning models
- Based on requirements set by the team, helping develop new and rapid prototypes
- Developing end to end products for problems related to agritech and other use cases
- Leading the deep learning team
What you need to have:
- MS/ME/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering equivalent Proficient in Python and C++, CUDA a plus
- International conference papers/Patents, Algorithm design, deep learning development, programming (Python, C/C++)
- Knowledge of multiple deep-learning frameworks, such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch/PyTorch
- Problem Solving: Deep learning development
- Vision, perception, control, planning algorithm development
- Track record of excellence in the machine learning / perception / control, including patents, publications to international conferences or journals.
- Communications: Good communication skills