1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
About Yottaasys AI LLC
About Rebel Foods:
World's leading consumer companies are all technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb (Hospitality), Uber (mobility), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants - McDonald's (with a market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn’t been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
https://medium.com/@jaydeep_barman/how-to-build-1000-restaurants-in-24-months-the-rebel-method%20cb5b0cea4dc8" target="_blank">link 1
https://medium.com/faasos-story/winning-the-last-frontier-for-consumer-internet-5f2a659c43db%20https://medium.com/faasos-story/a-unique-take-on-food-tech-dcef8c51ba41" target="_blank">link 2
https://medium.com/faasos-story/a-unique-take-on-food-tech-dcef8c51ba41" target="_blank">link 4
- Understanding Business and Data Requirements from stakeholders
- Creating Business Reports
- Report Automation
- Creating Dashboards/Visualizations for Business KPIs
- Data Mining for Business Insights
- Initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Evaluating business processes, uncovering areas of improvement, optimizing strategies and implementing solutions
- Problem solving skills
- Acquire, aggregate, restructure, and analyse large datasets.
- Ability to work with various SQL and No-SQL data sources, S3, APIs etc.
- Data manipulation experience with Python/Pandas
- Exhibit strong analytic, technical, trouble-shooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment managing multiple
- Project management and organizational skills
- Get a chance to work on interesting Data Scientists/Machine Learning problems in the areas of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Time-Series Forecasting
- Get a chance to work on Deep Analytics systems built on large amounts of multi-source data using advanced Data Engineering
Languages - SQL, Python (Pandas)
BI Tools - Tableau/Power BI/Quicksight
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions.
Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
https://www.slideshare.net/JaydeepBarman/culture-rebel" target="_blank">link 5
About the role:
Looking for an engineer to apply Deep Learning algorithms to implement and improve perception algorithms related to Autonomous vehicles. The position requires you to work on the full life-cycle of Deep learning development including data collection, feature engineering, model training, and testing. One will have the opportunity to implement a state-of-the-art Deep learning algorithm and apply it to real end-to-end production. You will be working with the team and team lead on challenging Deep Learning projects to deliver product quality improvements.
- Build novel architectures for classifying, detecting, and tracking objects.
- Develop efficient Deep Learning architectures that can run in real-time on NVIDIA devices.
- Optimize the stack for deployment on embedded devices
- Work on Data pipeline – Data Acquisition, pre-processing, and analysis.
- Languages: C++, Python.
- Frameworks: CUDA, TensorRT, Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNX.
- Good understanding of Linux and Version Control (Git, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experienced with OpenCV, Deep Learning to solve image domain problems.
- Strong understanding of ROS.
- Skilled with software design, development, and bug-fixing.
- Coordinate with team members for the development and maintenance of the package.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of probabilistic techniques.
- Experience handling large data sets efficiently.
- Experience with deploying Deep Learning models for real-time applications on Nvidia platforms like Drive AGX Pegasus, Jetson AGX Xavier, etc.
Add On Skills:
- Frameworks: Pytorch Lighting
- Experience with autonomous robots
- OpenCV projects, Deep Learning projects
- Experience with 3D data and representations (point clouds, meshes, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep learning Models (e.g: LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years Experience in Google Big Query and Google Cloud Platform.
- Design and develop the ETL framework using BigQuery
- Expertise in Big Query concepts like Nested Queries, Clustering, Partitioning, etc.
- Working Experience of Clickstream database, Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics.
- Should be able to automate the data load from Big Query using APIs or scripting language.
- Good experience in Advanced SQL concepts.
- Good experience with Adobe launch Web, Mobile & e-commerce tag implementation.
- Identify complex fuzzy problems, break them down in smaller parts, and implement creative, data-driven solutions
- Responsible for defining, analyzing, and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion & user experience through data. Influence product & feature roadmaps.
- Must have a passion for data quality and be constantly looking to improve the system. Drive data-driven decision making through the stakeholders & drive Change Management
- Understand requirements to translate business problems & technical problems into analytics problems.
- Effective storyboarding and presentation of the solution to the client and leadership.
- Client engagement & management
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Assist in developing/coaching individuals technically as well as on soft skills during the project and as part of Client Project’s training program.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in Google Big Query & Google Cloud Platform
- Relevant experience in Consumer Tech/CPG/Retail industries
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related discipline
- Strong problem solving and web analytical skills. Acute attention to detail.
- Experience in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Experience in one or more roles in an online eCommerce or online support environment.
- Expertise in Google Big Query & Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Advanced SQL, Scripting language (Python/R)
- Hands-on experience in BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Working Experience & understanding of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience in creating and debugging website & app tracking (Omnibus, Dataslayer, GA debugger, etc.)
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of other GCP services is a plus
- Design and develop strong analytics system and predictive models
- Managing a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data specialists
- Identify valuable data sources and automate data collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a seasoned Data Scientist
- Good Experience in data mining processes
- Understanding of machine learning and Knowledge of operations research is a value addition
- Strong understanding and experience in R, SQL, and Python; Knowledge base with Scala, Java, or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e. g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e. g. Hadoop)
- Strong math skills (e. g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Strong competitive coding skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
• 2+ years of experience in data engineering & strong understanding of data engineering principles using big data technologies
• Excellent programming skills in Python is mandatory
• Expertise in relational databases (MSSQL/MySQL/Postgres) and expertise in SQL. Exposure to NoSQL such as Cassandra. MongoDB will be a plus.
• Exposure to deploying ETL pipelines such as AirFlow, Docker containers & Lambda functions
• Experience in AWS loud services such as AWS CLI, Glue, Kinesis etc
• Experience using Tableau for data visualization is a plus
• Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus
• Motivated, can-do attitude and desire to make a change is a must
• Excellent communication skills
Experience in Pricing models will be definite plus
Designation: Specialist - Cloud Service Developer (ABL_SS_600)
- The person would be primary responsible for developing solutions using AWS services. Ex: Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide Solutions to issues pertaining to Service Availability, Performance, and Resiliency
- Monitor & Optimize the performance using AWS dashboards and logs
- Partner with Engineering leaders and peers in delivering technology solutions that meet the business requirements
- Work with the cloud team in agile approach and develop cost optimized solutions
- Develop solutions using AWS services includiing Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Big Data Engineering and Cloud Development (ABL_SS_414)
- Reporting Department: Application Development (2487)
- AWS certification would be preferred
- Good understanding in Monitoring (Cloudwatch, alarms, logs, custom metrics, Trust SNS configuration)
- Good experience with Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3, Glue, Aurora and other AWS services.
- Preferred to have Knowledge on Storage (S3, Life cycle management, Event configuration)
- Good in data structure, programming in (pyspark / python / golang / Scala)
We Are looking for an analytically inclined, Insights Driven Product Analyst to make our organisation more data driven. In this role you will be responsible for creating dashboards to drive insights for product and business teams. Be it Day to Day decisions as well as long term impact assessment, Measuring the Efficacy of different products or certain teams, You'll be Empowering each of them. The growing nature of the team will require you to be in touch with all of the teams at upgrad. Are you the "Go-To" person everyone looks at for getting Data, Then this role is for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and provide insights/recommendations based on analysis results
- Build, maintain, own and communicate detailed reports to assist Marketing, Growth/Learning Experience and Other Business/Executive Teams
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Analyze data and generate insights in the form of user analysis, user segmentation, performance reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Develop intelligent models around channel performance, user profiling, and personalization
- Having 4-6 yrs hands-on experience with Product related analytics and reporting
- Experience with building dashboards in Tableau or other data visualization tools such as D3
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills with a good grasp of SQL.
- Programming experience in Python is must
- Comfortable managing large data sets
- Good Excel/data management skills
- Drive growth strategies for our online eCommerce shop across all channels (own store, Amazon, eBay, etc.).
- Optimize customer journey with the help of product owner and project manager
- Optimize conversion funnel across all channels and sources. Create detailed maps of customer journey and analyze the funnels to increase conversions.
- Be responsible for overall online marketing REPORTING, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness (CPL, CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI, CLTV) and assist in creating presentations for key stakeholders, leadership and invertors.
- Develop and implement acquisition and customer retentions strategies (think customer first) in collaboration with Creative, CRM, Social Media, SEO, etc.
- Partner closely with all teams to create a customer-first approach while communicating the brand message clearly.
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth E-Commerce company or agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand.
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports