- Strong in problem solving, algorithms and data structures
- Proficient in Python
- Hands on experience in technologies and tools related to any of NLP, Deep learning, Machine learning, Conversational AI
- Experience with knowledge Graph or any graph based system is plus
- Able to train and deploy models
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles
- Performance profiling and Tuning
- Communicate and propose solutions to business challenges
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructure - GCP/AWS
- Keep abreast with the latest technological advances
- Team mentoring and leadership skills.
We are looking for a python developer who has a passion to drive more solar and clean energy in the world working with us. The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced of solar's value proposition. If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
You will -
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
- Work in a ownership driven, micro-management free environment
You should have:
- Strong programming fundamentals. (if you don’t officially have a CS degree but know programming, it’s fine with us!)
- Have a strong problem solving attitude.
- Experience with solar or electrical modelling is a plus, although not required.
1.Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, NLP, machine learning algorithms and deep
frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Pytorch
2. Proficiency with modern statistical modeling (regression, boosting trees, random forests,
machine learning (text mining, neural network, NLP, etc.), optimization (linear
nonlinear optimization, stochastic optimization, etc.) methodologies.
3. Build complex predictive models using ML and DL techniques with production quality
code and jointly
own complex data science workflows with the Data Engineering team.
4. Familiar with modern data analytics architecture and data engineering technologies
(SQL and No-SQL databases)
5. Knowledge of REST APIs and Web Services
6. Experience with Python, R, sh/bash
Required Skills (Non-Technical):-
1. Fluent in English Communication (Spoken and verbal)
2. Should be a team player
3. Should have a learning aptitude
4. Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
5. Ability to work independently and with others
6. Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
7. Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
Required Experience Level :- Senior level- 4+Years
Work Location : Pune preferred, Remote option available
Work Timing : 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM IST
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of
consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their
household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making
the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Lead Data Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping
millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are working on a strategy
to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS,
Android, and web.
The successful candidate will join a fast-paced software development team building the next
generation of Quicken Data Platform. The team uses the latest software development
technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and
innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
This is an opportunity to be a highly visible and key contributor on a small and passionate
team delivering innovative data platform solutions across the company. You’ll help shape and
deliver on an aggressive and innovative roadmap in areas key to Quicken’s continued success
• Lead Data Engineer role is a technical hands-on role. The responsibilities range from
being at the vanguard of solving technical problems to venturing into unchartered
areas of technologies to solve complex problems.
• Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data platform components to balance
optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, per
• Develop data platform process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation,
• Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks.
• Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity
relationships, business processes, and process flow.
• Develop or maintain standards, such as organization, structure, or nomenclature, for
the design of data platform elements, such as data architectures, models, tools, and
• Implement business rules via scripts, middleware, or other technologies.
• Map data between source systems and data lake
• Ability to work on their own and make decisions related to the Data Platform. Should
also possess Creativity, Responsibility, and Autonomy.
• Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features, working with small
teams that consist of engineers, product managers, and marketing.
• Demonstrate strong technical talent throughout the organization and engineer
products that meet future scalability, performance, security, and quality goals while
maintaining a cohesive user experience across different components and products.
• Train and mentor junior members about best practices of software development
methodology and frameworks used in data platform.
• Passion for continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge technology
and software paradigms. Also responsible for fostering this culture across the team.
• Provide recommendations on new and emerging technologies, technology prototypes,
patent proposals, and engineering process improvements by leveraging their
experience and industry trends.
• 8+ years of hands-on experience with data platform technology and tools
• Experience in Python
• Experience in database user interface and query software - Structured query language
• Experience in one or more structured DBMS along with data modelling – MySQL
• Experience in building end to end data pipelines - ingestion, processing and
visualization of Big Data
• Understanding of Spark and ability to write ETL using PySpark
• Knowledge on one or more visualization tools like Tableau, Kibana, QuickSight
• Nice to have experience in one or more NoSQL DB, Dynamo DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
• Nice to have experience working with Machine Learning algorithms
• Experience working with geographically distributed teams across different time zone
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written whether in-person or virtual
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline, or equivalent
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonus
• Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
• Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
• Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
• Highly recognizable brand
Senior Engineer – Artificial Intelligence / Computer Vision
(Business Unit – Autonomous Vehicles & Automotive - AVA)
We are seeking an exceptional, experienced senior engineer with deep expertise in Computer Vision, Neural Networks, 3D Scene Understanding and Sensor Data Processing. The expectation is to lead a growing team of engineers to help them build and deliver customized solutions for our clients. A solid engineering as well as team management background is a must.
About MulticoreWare Inc
MulticoreWare Inc is a software and solutions development company with top-notch talent and skill in a variety of micro-architectures, including multi-thread, multi-core, and heterogeneous hardware platforms. It works in sectors including High Performance Computing (HPC), Media & AI Analytics, Video Solutions, Autonomous Vehicle and Automotive software, all of which are rapidly expanding. The Autonomous Vehicles & Automotive business unit specializes in delivering optimized solutions for sophisticated sensor fusion intelligence and the design of algorithms & implementation of software to be deployed on a variety of automotive grade hardware platforms.
● Lead a team to solve the problems in a perception / autonomous-systems scope and turn ideas into code & products
● Drive all technical elements of development, such as project requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, integration, and software delivery
● Implementing cutting edge AI solutions on embedded platforms and optimizing them for performance. Hardware architecture aware algorithm design and development
● Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy of the business unit
Required Qualifications (Must Have)
● 3 - 7 years of experience with real world system building, including design, coding (C++/Python) and evaluation/testing (C++/Python)
● Solid experience in 2D / 3D Computer Vision algorithms, Machine Learning and Deep Learning fundamentals – Theory & Practice. Hands-on experience with Deep Learning frameworks like Caffe, TensorFlow or PyTorch
● Expert level knowledge in any of the courses related Signal Data Processing / Autonomous or Robotics software development (Perception, Localization, Prediction, Planning), multi-object tracking, sensor fusion algorithms and familiarity on Kalman filters, particle filters, clustering methods etc.
● Good project management and execution capabilities, as well as good communication and coordination ability
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
Preferred Qualifications (Nice-to-Have)
● GPU architecture and CUDA programming experience, as well as knowledge of AI inference optimization using Quantization, Compression (or) Model Pruning
● Track record of research excellence with prior publication on top-tier conferences and journals
About the Company:
This opportunity is for an AI Drone Technology startup funded by the Indian Army. It is working to develop cutting-edge products to help the Indian Army gain an edge in New Age Enemy Warfare.
They are working on using drones to neutralize terrorists hidden in deep forests. Get a chance to contribute to secure our borders against the enemy.
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Solid background in image processing/computer vision
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Experience working with and creating data structures/architectures
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience visualizing data to stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and debug complex algorithms
- Highly skilled in Python scripting language
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
MS in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science or equivalent field, with 3 years industry experience, a PhD degree or equivalent industry experience.
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry’s first solution portfolio – powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Antuit.ai is interested in hiring a Principal Data Scientist, this person will facilitate standing up standardization and automation ecosystem for ML product delivery, he will also actively participate in managing implementation, design and tuning of product to meet business needs.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and provides technical expertise to the delivery team. This includes recommendation of solution alternatives, identification of risks and managing business expectations.
- Design, build reliable and scalable automated processes for large scale machine learning.
- Use engineering expertise to help design solutions to novel problems in software development, data engineering, and machine learning.
- Collaborate with Business, Technology and Product teams to stand-up MLOps process.
- Apply your experience in making intelligent, forward-thinking, technical decisions to delivery ML ecosystem, including implementing new standards, architecture design, and workflows tools.
- Deep dive into complex algorithmic and product issues in production
- Own metrics and reporting for delivery team.
- Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it.
- Mentor and coach team members
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree in any stream
- Has at least 7 years of prior experience in building ML driven products/solutions
- Excellent programming skills in any one of the language C++ or Python or Java.
- Hands on experience on open source libraries and frameworks- Tensorflow,Pytorch, MLFlow, KubeFlow, etc.
- Developed and productized large-scale models/algorithms in prior experience
- Can drive fast prototypes/proof of concept in evaluating various technology, frameworks/performance benchmarks.
- Familiar with software development practices/pipelines (DevOps- Kubernetes, docker containers, CI/CD tools).
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- 3+ years working with retail or CPG preferred.
- Experience in forecasting and optimization problems, particularly in the CPG / Retail industry preferred.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
We are a nascent quantitative hedge fund led by an MIT PhD and Math Olympiad medallist, offering opportunities to grow with us as we build out the team. Our fund has world class investors and big data experts as part of the GP, top-notch ML experts as advisers to the fund, plus has equity funding to grow the team, license data and scale the data processing.
We are interested in researching and taking in live a variety of quantitative strategies based on historic and live market data, alternative datasets, social media data (both audio and video) and stock fundamental data.
You would join, and, if qualified, lead a growing team of data scientists and researchers, and be responsible for a complete lifecycle of quantitative strategy implementation and trading.
- Atleast 3 years of relevant ML experience
- Graduation date : 2018 and earlier
- 3-5 years of experience in high level Python programming.
- Master Degree (or Phd) in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science in top universities.
- Good knowledge of applied and theoretical statistics, linear algebra and machine learning techniques.
- Ability to leverage financial and statistical insights to research, explore and harness a large collection of quantitative strategies and financial datasets in order to build strong predictive models.
- Should take ownership for the research, design, development and implementation of the strategy development and effectively communicate with other team mates
- Prior experience and good knowledge of lifecycle and pitfalls of algorithmic strategy development and modelling.
- Good practical knowledge in understanding financial statements, value investing, portfolio and risk management techniques.
- A proven ability to lead and drive innovation to solve challenges and road blocks in project completion.
- A valid Github profile with some activity in it
Bonus to have:
- Experience in storing and retrieving data from large and complex time series databases
- Very good practical knowledge on time-series modelling and forecasting (ARIMA, ARCH and Stochastic modelling)
- Prior experience in optimizing and back testing quantitative strategies, doing return and risk attribution, feature/factor evaluation.
- Knowledge of AWS/Cloud ecosystem is an added plus (EC2s, Lambda, EKS, Sagemaker etc.)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and data extracting and cleaning techniques
- Good to have experience in Pyspark or any other big data programming/parallel computing
- Familiarity with derivatives, knowledge in multiple asset classes along with Equities.
- Any progress towards CFA or FRM is a bonus
- Average tenure of atleast 1.5 years in a company
- 3-5yrs of practical DS experience working with varied data sets. Working with retail banking is preferred but not necessary.
- Need to be strong in concepts of statistical modelling – particularly looking for practical knowledge learnt from work experience (should be able to give "rule of thumb" answers)
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to articulate really well.
- Ideally, the data scientist should have interfaced with data engineering and model deployment teams to bring models / solutions to "live" in production.
- Strong working knowledge of python ML stack is very important here.
- Willing to work on diverse range of tasks in building ML related capability on the Corridor Platform as well as client work.
- Someone with strong interest in data engineering aspect of ML is highly preferred, i.e. can play dual role of Data Scientist as well as someone who can code a module on our Corridor Platform writing robust code.
Structured ML techniques for candidates:
- Random Forest
- Neural Net
- Logistic Regression