Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are multinational company that is growing fast . This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Data Science Core Developer you will build tools and develop technology that deliver data science products to a team of strategists, marketing experts and game developers.
What you will be doing
- Create analytical tools, from simple scripts to full stack applications.
- Develop successful prototype tools into highly tested automated programs
- Work with the marketing, publishing and development teams to understand the problems they are facing, how to solve them and deliver products that are understandable to non-data scientists
- Solve challenging data management and data flow problems to fuel Kwalee’s analysis
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A proven track record of writing high quality program code in Python
- Experience with machine learning python frameworks and libraries such as Tensorflow and Scikit-Learn
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL databases like Couchbase, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL will be helpful but not necessary
- An avid interest in the development, marketing and monetisation of mobile games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- 3+ years of industry experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd and streaming databases like druid
- Strong industry expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
- 2+ years of industry in experience in developing scalable data ingestion processes and ETLs
- Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP especially with EKS, Managed Kafka
- Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable.
- 2+ Industry experience in python
- Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
- Demonstrated expertise of building cloud native applications
- Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
- Experience in API development using Swagger
- Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
- Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
- Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines using Kafka, Fluentd and Druid
- Assist in dev ops operations
- Develop data ingestion processes and ETLs
- Design and Implement APIs
- Assist in dev ops operations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
- Mentor team members on best practices
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in Spark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
Position Name: Software Developer
Required Experience: 3+ Years
Number of positions: 4
Qualifications: Master’s or Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science).
Key Skills: Python, Django, Ngnix, Linux, Sanic, Pandas, Numpy, Snowflake, SciPy, Data Visualization, RedShift, BigData, Charting
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Joining - Immediate joining is preferrable.
- Strong Experience in Python and web frameworks like Django, Tornado and/or Flask
- Experience in data analytics using standard python libraries using Pandas, NumPy, MatPlotLib
- Conversant in implementing charts using charting libraries like Highcharts, d3.js, c3.js, dc.js and data Visualization tools like Plotly, GGPlot
- Handling and using large databases and Datawarehouse technologies like MongoDB, MySQL, BigData, Snowflake, Redshift.
- Experience in building APIs, Multi-threading for tasks on Linux platform
- Exposure to finance and capital markets will be added advantage.
- Strong understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and multithreading concepts.
- Worked on building highly-available distributed systems on cloud infrastructure or have had exposure to architectural pattern of a large, high-scale web application.
- Strong understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and multithreading concepts.
Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modeling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management.
Website: http://www.virtuaresearch.com" target="_blank">www.virtuaresearch.com
Want to make every line of code count? Tired of being a small cog in a big machine? Like a fast-paced environment where stuff get DONE? Wanna grow with a fast-growing company (both career and compensation)? Like to wear different hats? Join ThinkDeeply in our mission to create and apply Enterprise-Grade AI for all types of applications.
Seeking an M.L. Engineer with high aptitude toward development. Will also consider coders with high aptitude in M.L. Years of experience is important but we are also looking for interest and aptitude. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Bachelors/Masters or Phd in Computer Science or related industry experience
3+ years of Industry Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks in PyTorch or TensorFlow
7+ Years of industry experience in scripting languages such as Python, R.
7+ years in software development doing at least some level of Researching / POCs, Prototyping, Productizing, Process improvement, Large-data processing / performance computing
Familiar with non-neural network methods such as Bayesian, SVM, Adaboost, Random Forests etc
Some experience in setting up large scale training data pipelines.
Some experience in using Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure
Experience in building deep learning models for Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing domains
Experience in productionizing/serving machine learning in industry setting
Understand the principles of developing cloud native applications
Collect, Organize and Process data pipelines for developing ML models
Research and develop novel prototypes for customers
Train, implement and evaluate shippable machine learning models
Deploy and iterate improvements of ML Models through feedback
· Advanced Spark Programming Skills
· Advanced Python Skills
· Data Engineering ETL and ELT Skills
· Expertise on Streaming data
· Experience in Hadoop eco system
· Basic understanding of Cloud Platforms
· Technical Design Skills, Alternative approaches
· Hands on expertise on writing UDF’s
· Hands on expertise on streaming data ingestion
· Be able to independently tune spark scripts
· Advanced Debugging skills & Large Volume data handling.
· Independently breakdown and plan technical Tasks