About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on Migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- Analyze customer expectations and data to share an expected completion time.
- To manage multiple migrations at the same time to ensure migrations are completed within the stipulated time.
- Work closely with internal and customer-facing teams to deep dive on a customer migration request and workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking the output.
- Keep current on product releases and updates
Desired candidate profile:
- Proven data entry or Migration work experience will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Expectations from the candidate:
- 0-2 years of experience. Prior experience in SAAS environments will be an added advantage
- Resolve processing migration problems working with the technical team
- Pay attention to detail to maintain Data accuracy
- Self Motivated and willing to excel in strict /short deadline
- Have the ability to multitask as needed and time management skills
- Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. FirstPrinciples.io and SyndicationPro.com have a combined strength of over 80+ people across India, U.S, Spain, and Germany.
A team player who has operational and order processing knowledge of Mutual Funds, IPO, NCDs, SGB, NCD etc. The role demands for TAT based working, teamwork, follow up with RTAs & AMCs for internal & external client’s query. The role requires good command over excel and MIS.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Mutual Funds operational Knowledge, Order Processing flow with BSE Star MF
- IPO Operational and order processing knowledge.
- Adapt at Excel to work on reports and provide required MIS whenever required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills specially in English
SAP APO Consultant
Minimum 6+ year of Experience, relevant 5+ years as SAP APO Consultant.
Having an experience in DP andd SNP module
Minimum 2 end to end implementation is Mandatory
• This is for a support project, we are looking for candidates with minimum of 1 Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and various areas with implementation
• For users globally to ensure decent project delivery, service delivery, incident management, problem management, and change management.
• Analyse the systems and work directly with users to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
• Performing day-to-day maintenance on the SAP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs, besides system configuration and data migration.
• Optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions and support all new required business improvements, changes and propose the integrated best-fit design to these new or changed Business Processes without impacting other regions.
• Meeting directly with users to find out their SAP-related needs and incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
info) high-level executives to support our sales and marketing team and using MS Excel for data entry
2. Work on quick and efficient internet research to find value leads
3. Work on liaisoning with the marketing team
4. Work on data aggregation and data cleaning
5. Work on data validation and data extraction
- Lead the development of our User segmentation, User journey and retention strategies using data-driven approaches.
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase DAUs, WAUs & MAUs across multiple channels, platforms and products.
- Leads analysis of the customer lifecycle to identify different consumer cohorts (high performing, at-risk cohorts etc), understand their motivations and develop incentive & rewards schemes that drive ARPUs.
- Design new functions and workflow to improve customer experience and drive the growth of customer value
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the product, value proposition and drive growth.
1. With Good communication Skills
2. Only Female Candidates are required
3. Minimum of 1yr of Tellecalling experience
4. Experience from Educational Industry is an added advantage
MX Player is the world’s best video player with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. We are installed on every second smartphone in India. We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the India Appstore. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai. You might be a good addition to the team if you are a
seasoned iOS developer with great hands-on coding skills and a high degree of ownership and autonomy.
• Translate business requirements into specifications and implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Web/Data Analytics Tools: Google Analytics, Power-BI or Tableau or Sisense
• SQL experience is must.
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field
• 2-4 years of MIS experience in Data Entry/Data Updation/MIS profile.
• Should be able to work in a fast moving and competitive environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Intermediate MS Excel is a must.
Role : Executive Officer, CEO Office
Experience Range : 5 to 15 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : An Executive Officer at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO, Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions. Enterprise Sales would be one of the key work in the next two quarters. Please review the JD of Enterprise Sales at bhiveworkspace.com/careers
Ideally the role is more suitable for 10+ years of experience, but we are open to look at 5+ years experienced candidates who are capable of delivering like a senior candidate.
Key Deliverables :
- Be the Brand Ambassador for BHIVE as an employer
- Should be able to do general management activities
- Should be willing to work on multiple functions at the same time like marketing, sales and expansions
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
* ESOP applicable for this position. BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Engage in market research
2. Reach out to build optimal service operations network
3. Establish operations in new geographies
4. Be the company's face on ground, maintain relations with clientele and help foster growth
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship