Zevi is building a neural search engine using NLP and AI to improve the overall site conversion. Currently we are building our founding team and this role is a part of customer success and will work closely on scaling the business from 0 to 1. We are a deeptech startup in the country going after a multi billion dollar market. You will be joining as one of the early members of the team and will have direct access to all the strategies being put in place.
Job Profile : Data Labeller, Testing, Excel, Data entry
What You'll Do:
- Create Labelled dataset
- Test different queries on search pages
- Manage internal stakeholders along with external ones
- Work with NLP team to understand their requirement
- Work with engineering team to get data
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Labelling and management
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- If you have operated in a SAAS environment as a CSM
Why choose Zevi:
- Direct implementation of of your ideas and strategies
- Be a part of a hyper growth startup in it’s very early stages
- Work closely with the founding team in ensuring delight for Zevi’s customers all over the world
- Relay information from customers to product teams and be a part of the design conversations
Expected Pay and Perks:
- Pay will be recalibrated on subsequent fund raises
Zevi is an on-site search engine that is built with it's core around NLP instead of the traditional approach of string matching. This enables Zevi to understand the intent of the user and showcase results accordingly instead of just matching the exact word or their synonym. Zevi also has a vernacular engine which can address complex Hindi-English queries.
We are a team built by Ex-Myntra(Walmart) and Ex-Microsoft people who have worked on search as a problem. Through Zevi we have seen conversion rates jump by 11% and Average order value for new users jump by upto 28%. Zevi enables discovery within your website using best in class AI. Zevi is built ground up using NLP at it's core unlike others who have string matching at their core.
As of now, we are team of 12 people, mostly from IITB, IITK and IIITH. Raised our seed round in December and looking to build the core founding team.
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
|Experience with JIRA and Confluence, Scrum, Kanban boards|
|Confluence - Responsible for managing all Confluence spaces, including permissions, development of space templates, macros, data import/export, maintenance of current spaces, and creation of new spaces based on customer specifications.|
|Support - In charge of providing end-user support for the whole Atlassian stack.|
|Manage user accounts and troubleshoot tool, environment, and network support issues.|
|Work contact the tool's manufacturer on support issues. Some after-hours and weekend support is necessary.|
|Documentation - Tools, Environments, Installation, and Configuration in addition to supporting team operations.|
|Training – Educate and provide training for technical and non-technical teams.|
|Experience with the installation and configuration of the latest version of JIRA and Confluence|
|Experience with the migration of content during equivalent upgrades|
|Experience with setting up custom fields, Issue types, workflows, and priorities.|
|Define, compile and report metrics|
|Familiarity with custom plug-ins.|
|Adhere to defined processes and procedures|
|Well-versed with Agile and SAFe|
|Perform ad-hoc requests as requested|
|Analytical thinker that is expert at problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and decision making|
|Uses problem-solving, critical thinking skills and independent thinking to overcome challenges|
|Other duties as needed.|
Perform Data Analysis in the area of shipment on-time performance and ensure SLA compliance.
Develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals; develop individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others' efforts.
Analyze complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
Track and trace logistics shipments globally.
Processing documents and information through the established shipment processing systems.
Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive active discussions to explore those opportunities.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
2. Should be able to communicate well with the internal team.
3. Should ensure the process is not getting delayed.
> Hands on experience in SOX Compliance testing activities
> Professional certification like ISO27001 LA, ITIL and C certificate for 6+ years’ experience
> Controls testing includes walkthrough, TOE (Test of Effectiveness) and RFT (Roll Forward Testing)
> Knowledgeable in Identity and Access Management
> Act as a SME for the assigned Business and for the entire GRC CoE for ITGC control testing activities and for other related IT SOx work
> Review deliverables for quality assurance and recommend automations, innovation ideas and process changes, if any
> Should have adequate expertise in working with Microsoft office suite of tools such as word, excel and presentation
> Must to have very good communication/email communication and Analytical Skills
> Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit on a regular basis
> Recurring meeting with the customer to update status on deliverables, issues and concerns, if any
> Prepare metrics and dashboards required for tracking and present to customer on periodic basis.
> Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
> Lead the offshore team members and help to address both deliverables and operational activities
> Conduct trainings for new team members onboarded
> Good to have skill - Expertise in HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO, GDPR, NIST framework controls