Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Data Executive you will be involved you’ll be writing Python and SQL to help build useful Tools and supply data for Dashboards for all departments of the company
What you tell your friends you do
“My work allows Kwalee staff to see important information on their games!”
What you will really be doing
Maintaining and upgrading custom Internal Tools
Creating Data sets for different departments
Data cleaning and validating important Data sets
Owning and managing new Reporting systems
General investigative support on any Data related tasks that occur
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
You’ll think creatively and will be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A degree in a relevant discipline
3+ years of experience with Postgres SQL
3+ years of experience with Python
Demonstrable use of connecting to APIs and pulling data
Experience with AWS Lambda
Experience with AWS s3
Demonstrable use with Tableau
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Job Title: Sr. Developer/ Developer – Robotics & AI Business Unit
Business Unit: Robotics & AI
Reporting To: Head – Robotics & AI Business Unit / Delivery Head - Robotics & AI Business Unit
Supervises: Junior developers
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience with Automation Anywhere. With an overall experience of around 3 - 6 years, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and /all UIPATH.
- Experience in A2019 version (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UIPATH - Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Expertise and experience in using technologies like AI, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning/ML etc. which will be used for various aspects of business process automation, will be an added preference. Usage of Microsoft Azure AI / AWS Lex / Google AI.
- Experience and Expertise in coding languages like Python, Java/.Net. Working knowledge on Python is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Restful API’s, Microservices and BOT Integration frameworks.
- Experience and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing and Change Management).
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and usage of platforms & technologies like Django, SPACY, BERT, GIT, JIRA, Lucid, POSTGRE SQL etc
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Senior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s). This will involve managing a team of architects & coders. It will also need to be “hands-on” to some degree to ensure smooth delivery of the project and program.
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To assist in pre-sales aspects (customer use cases/business analysis, POCs, demos, ROI creation, proposals, SOWs, etc.), working with sales and pre-sales teams for customers and alliance partners presentations/discussions, conducting events like webinars, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
Deliver full-cycle Tableau development projects, from business needs assessment and data discovery, through solution design, to delivery to client.
Enable our clients and ourselves to answer questions and develop data-driven insights through Tableau.
Provide technical leadership and support across all aspects of Tableau development and use, from data specification development, through DataMart development, to supporting end-user dashboards and reports.
Administrate Tableau Server by creating sites, add/remove users, and provide the appropriate level access for users.
Strategize and ideate the solution design. Develop UI mock-ups, storyboards, flow diagrams, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes.
Develop best practices guidelines for Tableau data processing and visualization. Use these best practices to quickly deliver functionality across the client base and internal users.
Degree in a highly-relevant analytical or technical field, such as statistics, data science, or business analytics.
· 5+ years as a Tableau developer and administrator.
· Extensive experience with large data sets, statistical analyses, and visualization as well as hands-on experience on tools (SQL, Tableau, Power BI).
· Ability to quickly learn and take responsibility to deliver.
Come Join Qualifyde’s Interviewing world and be part of the next generation of technical interviews.
QUALIFYDE Tech nerds are a network of software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical Interviews with QUALIFYDE occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the QUALIFYDE Interviewing infrastructure and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews in a wide variety of roles.
Who can apply; -
- Software developers/engineers with hands-on coding experience and experience conducting technical interviews
- Strong Communication Skills in English (Oral & Written)
- Stable, Consistent internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam
We are looking for
A Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE2) who will be instrumental in the design and development of our backend technology, which manages our exhaustive data pipelines and AI models. Simplifying complexity and building technology that is robust and scalable is your North Star. You'll work closely alongside our CTO and machine learning engineers, frontend and wider technical team to build new capabilities, focused on speed and reliability.
You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CTO.
Please note: You must have proven industry experience greater than 2 years.
Your work includes
- Own and manage the whole engineering infrastructure that supports Greendeck platform.
- Work to create highly scalable, highly robust and highly available python micro-services.
- Design the architecture to stream data on a huge scale across multiple services.
- Create and manage data pipelines using tools like Kafka, Celery.
- Deploy Serverless functions to process and manage data.
- Work with variety of databases and storage systems to store and strategically manage data.
- Write connections to collect data from various third party services, data storages and APIs.
- Strong experience in python creating scripts or apps or services
- Strong automation and scripting skills
- Knowledge of at least one SQL and No-SQL Database
- Experience of working with messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge about data-frames and data-manipulation
- Have used and deployed apps using FastAPI or Flask or similar tech
- Knowledge of CI/CD paradigm
- Basic knowledge about Docker
- Have knowledge of creating and using REST APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP Fundamentals.
- (Optional) Knowledge about Celery/ Airflow
- (Optional) Knowledge about Lambda/ Serverless
- (Optional) Have connected apps using OAuth
What you can expect
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance driven work culture.
- Lunch is on us, everyday!
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of businesses around the world. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
Its important to us
- That you relocate to Indore
- That you have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Software Developer
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
This is NOT remote work position and the selected candidate is expected to commute to the office location in Navi Mumbai.
- Implement and deliver a product in the healthcare domain using machine learning and AI capabilities
- Ability to work on challenging tasks
- Ability to research ways of doing things efficiently
- Keen approach to problem solving
- Strong experience in statistics, python, SQL, NLP and predictiv modeling
- Bachelors Degree with a total of 9+ years of experience in software development with 2-3 years experience in Data Science
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and feature engineering skills
- Background in healthcare IT space will be preferred
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.
- Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, and Operations
- Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- Create scalable strategies to deploy and execute your models
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience in applied data science or engineering with a focus on machine learning
- Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g. pandas, sklearn, xgboost, lightgbm, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor etc)
- strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility