- Design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure, providing ad hoc access to large data sets and computing power.
- Contribute to development of standards and the design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Provide technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting data solutions.
- Experience building data pipelines to connect analytics stacks, client data visualization tools and external data sources.
- Experience with cloud and distributed systems principles
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Databricks Clusters and Configuration
- Experience with Python, R, sh/bash and JVM-based languages including Scala and Java.
- Experience with Hadoop family languages including Pig and Hive.
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Data Engineers develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions. You might spend a few weeks with a new client on a deep technical review or a complete organizational review, helping them to understand the potential that data brings to solve their most pressing problems. On other projects, you might be acting as the architect, leading the design of technical solutions, or perhaps overseeing a program inception to build a new product. It could also be a software delivery project where you're equally happy coding and tech-leading the team to implement the solution.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will partner with teammates to create complex data processing pipelines in order to solve our clients’ most ambitious challenges
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists in order to design scalable implementations of their models
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code based on TDD
- Leverage various continuous delivery practices to deploy data pipelines
- Advise and educate clients on how to use different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available
- Develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Create data models and speak to the tradeoffs of different modeling approaches
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a good understanding of data modelling and experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop
- You have built large-scale data pipelines and data-centric applications using any of the distributed storage platforms such as HDFS, S3, NoSQL databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc.) and any of the distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, and Airflow in a production setting
- Hands on experience in MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks and/or cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole etc.) based Hadoop distributions
- You are comfortable taking data-driven approaches and applying data security strategy to solve business problems
- Working with data excites you: you can build and operate data pipelines, and maintain data storage, all within distributed systems
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment
Senior Data Scientist-Job Description
The Senior Data Scientist role is a creative problem solver who utilizes statistical/mathematical principles and modelling skills to uncover new insights that will significantly and meaningfully impact business decisions and actions. She/he applies their data science expertise in identifying, defining, and executing state-of-art techniques for academic opportunities and business objectives in collaboration with other Analytics team members. The Senior Data Scientist will execute analyses & outputs spanning test design and measurement, predictive analytics, multivariate analysis, data/text mining, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Perform the full range of data science activities including test design and measurement, predictive/advanced analytics, and data mining, and analytic dashboards.
- Extract, manipulate, analyse & interpret data from various corporate data sources developing advanced analytic solutions, deriving key observations, findings, insights, and formulating actionable recommendations.
- Generate clearly understood and intuitive data science / advanced analytics outputs.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations on business process improvement, analytic solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in best practice sharing and communication platform for advancement of the data science discipline.
- Coach and collaborate with other data scientists and data analysts.
- Present impact, insights, outcomes & recommendations to key business partners and stakeholders.
- Comply with established Service Level Agreements to ensure timely, high quality deliverables with value-add recommendations, clearly articulated key findings and observations.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.A./M.S.) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physics, or similar degree
- 5+ years of experience in data science in a digitally advanced industry focusing on strategic initiatives, marketing and/or operations.
- Advanced knowledge of best-in-class analytic software tools and languages: Python, SQL, R, SAS, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Expertise in statistical methods, statistical analysis, data visualization, and data mining techniques.
- Experience in Test design, Design of Experiments, A/B Testing, Measurement Science Strong influencing skills to drive a robust testing agenda and data driven decision making for process improvements
- Strong Critical thinking skills to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyse data to solve problems.
- Experience in partnering with IT, marketing operations & business operations to deploy predictive analytic solutions.
- Ability to translate/communicate complex analytical/statistical/mathematical concepts with non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Good experience on Power BI Visualizations, DAX queries in Power BI
- Experience in implementing Row Level Security
- Can understand data models, can implement simple-medium data models
- Quick learner to pick up the Application data design and processe
- Expert in SQL, Analyze current ETL/SSIS process
- Hands on experience in data modeling
- Quick learner to pick up the Application data design and processes
- Data warehouse development and work with SSIS & SSAS (Good to have)
We at CarDekho create technology products used daily by millions of people. We’re seeking an experienced Data scientist to deliver that insight to us on a daily basis. Our ideal team member will have the mathematical and statistical expertise - As you mine, interpret, and clean our data, we will rely on you to ask questions, connect the dots, and uncover opportunities that lie hidden within - all with the ultimate goal of realizing the data’s full potential.
- 3+ years of industrial experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development.
- Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills. Experience implementing ML algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, Bayesian Network, Decision Tree, Neural Network, SVM, Random Forest, convex optimization, transfer learning.
- Hands-on experience on a minimum of 2 projects that involves either ML or Deep Learning(Theano OR Keras OR Tensorflow).
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Exposure to REST concepts.
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Node.js or Python.
- Contribute to the production solutions development, testing, and deployment
- BTech/MTech/Ph.D. in Computer Science or degree in statistics, applied mathematics, from Tier 1 Institutes
- 4+ years experience in data science Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and smart individuals with a drive for creating products at a large scale, to join us in this mission.
- Design new systems and redesign existing systems to work at scale.
- Care about things like fault tolerance, durability, backups and recovery, performance, maintainability, code simplicity etc.
- Lead a team of software engineers and help create an environment of ownership and learning.
- Introduce best practices of software development and ensure their adoption across the team.
- Help set and maintain coding standards for the team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of how distributed systems work.
- Experience with various stream processing and batch processing tools (Kafka, Spark etc).
- Strong data structures, design, coding and problem solving skills
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Fairly good understanding of AWS/GCP (or any equivalent).
- Relevant experience: 4 - 6 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and delivering a best-in-class, highly scalable data governance platform
- Improving processes and applying best practices
- Contribute in all scrum ceremonies; assuming the role of ‘scum master’ on a rotational basis
- Development, management and operation of our infrastructure to ensure it is easy to deploy, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant
- Flexible on working hours as per business needs
- Build a team with skills in ETL, reporting, MDM and ad-hoc analytics support
- Build technical solutions using latest open source and cloud based technologies
- Work closely with offshore senior consultant, onshore team and client's business and IT teams to gather project requirements
- Assist overall project execution from India - starting from project planning, team formation system design and development, testing, UAT and deployment
- Build demos and POCs in support of business development for new and existing clients
- Prepare project documents and PowerPoint presentations for client communication
- Conduct training sessions to train associates and help shape their growth