● Able contribute to the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical
specifications, and project & test planning
● Demonstrating technical expertise, and solving challenging programming and design
● Roughly 80% hands-on coding
● Generate technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations to communicate
architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users
● Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release
● Work cross-functionally with various bidgely teams including: product management,
QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
● BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
● 2-4 years’ experience designing and developing applications in Data Engineering
● Hands-on experience with Big data Eco Systems.
● Hadoop,Hdfs,Map Reduce,YARN,AWS Cloud, EMR, S3, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka,
● Expertise with any of the following Object-Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE,Scala,
● Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting if required
● Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical
issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
● Expertise in the Software design/architecture process
● Expertise with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
● Experience on Cloud or AWS is preferable
● Have a good understanding and ability to develop software, prototypes, or proofs of
concepts (POC's) for various Data Engineering requirements.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an Analyst (Research) in the Mobile Publishing division you’ll be using your previous experience in analysing market trends to pull usable insights from numerous sources, and find trends others might miss.
What you tell your friends you do
“I provide insights that help guide the direction of Kwalee’s mobile publishing team as they expand their operation”
What you will really be doing
- Using our internal and external data sources to generate insights.
- Assess market trends and make recommendations to our publishing team on which opportunities to pursue and which to decline
- Evaluate market movements and use data to assess new opportunities
- Create frameworks to predict how successful new content can be and the metrics games are likely to achieve
- Evaluate business opportunities and conduct due diligence on potential business partners we are planning to work with
- Be an expert on industry data sets and how we can best use them
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience of working with big data sets, preferably in a gaming or tech environment
- An advanced degree in a related field
- A keen interest in video games and the market, particularly in the mobile space
- Familiarity with industry tools and data providers
- A can-do attitude and ability to move projects forward even when outcomes may not be clear
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About Slintel (a 6sense company) :
Slintel, a 6sense company, the leader in capturing technographics-powered buying intent, helps companies uncover the 3% of active buyers in their target market. Slintel evaluates over 100 billion data points and analyzes factors such as buyer journeys, technology adoption patterns, and other digital footprints to deliver market & sales intelligence.
Slintel's customers have access to the buying patterns and contact information of more than 17 million companies and 250 million decision makers across the world.
Slintel is a fast growing B2B SaaS company in the sales and marketing tech space. We are funded by top tier VCs, and going after a billion dollar opportunity. At Slintel, we are building a sales development automation platform that can significantly improve outcomes for sales teams, while reducing the number of hours spent on research and outreach.
We are a big data company and perform deep analysis on technology buying patterns, buyer pain points to understand where buyers are in their journey. Over 100 billion data points are analyzed every week to derive recommendations on where companies should focus their marketing and sales efforts on. Third party intent signals are then clubbed with first party data from CRMs to derive meaningful recommendations on whom to target on any given day.
6sense is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has 8 office locations across 4 countries.
6sense, an account engagement platform, secured $200 million in a Series E funding round, bringing its total valuation to $5.2 billion 10 months after its $125 million Series D round. The investment was co-led by Blue Owl and MSD Partners, among other new and existing investors.
Linkedin (Slintel) : https://www.linkedin.com/company/slintel/
Industry : Software Development
Company size : 51-200 employees (189 on LinkedIn)
Headquarters : Mountain View, California
Founded : 2016
Specialties : Technographics, lead intelligence, Sales Intelligence, Company Data, and Lead Data.
Website (Slintel) : https://www.slintel.com/slintel
Linkedin (6sense) : https://www.linkedin.com/company/6sense/
Industry : Software Development
Company size : 501-1,000 employees (937 on LinkedIn)
Headquarters : San Francisco, California
Founded : 2013
Specialties : Predictive intelligence, Predictive marketing, B2B marketing, and Predictive sales
Website (6sense) : https://6sense.com/
Acquisition News :
Funding Details & News :
Slintel funding : https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/slintel
6sense funding : https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/6sense
Slintel & 6sense Customers :
About the job
- Work in collaboration with the application team and integration team to design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and data structures for Data Lake/Data Warehouse
- Work with stakeholders including the Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data analytics needs
- Assemble large, complex data sets from third-party vendors to meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Elastic search, MongoDB, and AWS technology
- Streamline existing and introduce enhanced reporting and analysis solutions that leverage complex data sources derived from multiple internal systems
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Proficiency in Linux
- Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena
- Must have experience with Python/ Scala
- Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark
- Must have experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue
- Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2 S3 RDS, Redshift and other Data solutions eg. Databricks, Snowflake
Desired Skills and Experience
Python, SQL, Scala, Spark, ETL
Job Summary :
Independently handle the delivery of analytics assignments by mentoring a team of 3 - 10 people and delivering to exceed client expectations
- Co-ordinate with onsite company consultants to ensure high quality, on-time delivery
- Take responsibility for technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques etc.)
- Take part in organizational development activities to take company to the next level
Qualification, Skills & Prior Work Experience :
- Great analytical skills, detail-oriented approach
- Sound knowledge in MS Office tools like Excel, Power Point and data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI or such tools
- Strong experience in SQL, Python, SAS, SPSS, Statistica, R, MATLAB or such tools would be preferable
- Ability to adapt and thrive in the fast-paced environment that young companies operate in
- Priority for people with analytics work experience
- Programming skills- Java/Python/SQL/OOPS based programming knowledge
Job Location : Chennai, Work from Home will be provided until COVID situation improves
- Minimum one year experience needed
- Only 2019, 2020 and 2020 passed outs applicable
- Only above 70% aggregate throughout studies is applicable
- POST GRADUATION is must
Required Python ,R
work in handling large-scale data engineering pipelines.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in PowerPoint or other presentation tools.
Ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects.
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
1. Must have a very good hands-on technical experience of 3+ years with JAVA or Python
2. Working experience and good understanding of AWS Cloud; Advanced experience with IAM policy and role management
3. Infrastructure Operations: 5+ years supporting systems infrastructure operations, upgrades, deployments using Terraform, and monitoring
4. Hadoop: Experience with Hadoop (Hive, Spark, Sqoop) and / or AWS EMR
5. Knowledge on PostgreSQL/MySQL/Dynamo DB backend operations
6. DevOps: Experience with DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
7. Version Control: Working experience with one or more version control platforms like GitHub or GitLab
8. Knowledge on AWS Quick sight reporting
9. Monitoring: Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, Datadog and Elastic Search
10. Networking: Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB) and high availability architecture
11. Security: Experience implementing role-based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. Familiar with penetration testing and scan tools for remediation of security vulnerabilities.
12. Demonstrated successful experience learning new technologies quickly
WHAT WILL BE THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Create procedures/run books for operational and security aspects of AWS platform
2. Improve AWS infrastructure by developing and enhancing automation methods
3. Provide advanced business and engineering support services to end users
4. Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve balance between strategic design and tactical needs
5. Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
6. Assist with creating programs for training and onboarding for new end users
7. Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
8. Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
9. Provide status updates to Operations product owner and stakeholders
10. Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
11. Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
12. Use DevOps automation tools, including Jenkins build jobs
13. Fulfil any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups