- Work with the application development team to implement database schema, data strategies, build data flows
- Should have expertise across the database. Responsible for gathering and analyzing data requirements and data flows to other systems
- Perform database modeling and SQL scripting
- 8+ years of experience in Database modeling and SQL scripting
- Experience in OLTP and OLAP database modeling
- Experience in Data modeling for Relational (PostgreSQL) and Non-relational Databases
- Strong scripting experience P-SQL (Views, Store procedures), Python, Spark.
- Develop notebooks & jobs using Python language
- Big Data stack: Spark, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, Storm
- Should have good understanding on Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DW
- Bachelors Master’s degree in information technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
We at Hamon are looking for experienced full-stack developers who have sound knowledge of back-end technologies and front end.
-Must have good problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Must be a team player.
-Should have good communication skills.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Location: Calicut/ Trivandrum
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
We are setting up our offices in Chennai and Bangalore. Looking for an experienced Lead Developer who can become our employee#1 in India & eventually grow into a CTO role.
- Node.js and/ or Python - expert level. Over 5 years.
- Deep Knowledge of Amazon web services (AWS). Over 2 years.
- Expertise building on Lambda, API gateway, AWS Cognito
- Dynamo DB, Amazon RDS.
- S3, EC2, Route 53.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build the platform from the ground up.
- Work with designers & developers to create signup, login, telephony, dashboards and control panel functions.
- Manage AWS instances and run the platform cost-effectively.
- Work with founders to build the roadmap and prioritize tasks.
- Communicate effectively - daily standups, weekly demos, etc.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don't care when or where you work. We care how you work and how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
Our software developer for full stack role would be required to constantly work on building new features as per discussion with the product team.
Our front end code base is in Angular while the backend code base is in Python-Django.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Python
- Build new products / features from scratch
- Work on implementing and maintaing ticket booking flow on site
- Work on making existing features faster and better
- Work on reducing response time for all our apis
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-6 years' experience in full stack development
- Hands-on with angular, python, django, mysql, mongodb, redis, rest-framework
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Mobile ecosystem knowledge
Trainman gets more than 5 lakh daily visits and the android app has more than 65 lakh downloads. The role would be challenging, so only those should apply who love working at scale.
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at DB Schenker Logistics (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at Kuehne & Nagel and DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at DHL Global Forwarding where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The Software Developer’s role is to develop new innovative programs to optimize and automate user experiences by creating high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Design flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components and third-party programs and API’s
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, Vue.js
• Frameworks like Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• Tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
• Min of 3+ years of Hands on experience in Web development, algorithm design, implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.