Looking Data Enginner for our OWn organization-
Notice Period- 15-30 days
CTC- upto 15 lpa
Preferred Technical Expertise
- Expertise in Python programming.
- Proficient in Pandas/Numpy Libraries.
- Experience with Django framework and API Development.
- Proficient in writing complex queries using SQL
- Hands on experience with Apache Airflow.
- Experience with source code versioning tools such as GIT, Bitbucket etc.
Good to have Skills:
- Create and maintain Optimal Data Pipeline Architecture
- Experienced in handling large structured data.
- Demonstrated ability in solutions covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, Data mart creation and exposing data for consumers.
- Experience with any cloud platform (GCP is a plus)
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
At Embibe, we have just one mission - to truly personalize education. Because every child deserves it. This has led us to embark on this noblest of journeys to deliver life and learning outcomes for every student! Rooted in consumer behavior, we are leveraging AI and Data Science to deliver personalized achievement journeys for every student.
We are a tribe of intellectually fierce people from diverse backgrounds, focused on building cutting-edge products that empower everyone in the education ecosystem - students, teachers, educational institutes and parents. We enable a deeper understanding of student behavior, their strengths and weaknesses through analysis at a granular level. It is this shared vision of democratizing and personalizing education that unites us all.
Embibe is powered by AI and data science algorithms, using these contents being recommended across platforms and millions of learning outcomes delivered to students. Since its inception, millions of students have used the imbibe platform for learning concepts and outcomes. Academic users have spent 52mins on average with an average of 3 sessions daily. Embibe has been launched for 12 languages across India with support for 361 Exams (English), and 120 Exams (Hindi) for K6-K12 having 22.6L+ Qs and 58k+ Tests, 29k videos, 50k+ 3D assets. Embibe is the world's largest live online public sector implementation in edtech for test preparation, NTA app which is powered by Embibe has 3.1Mn+ downloads, and 14.3Mn hours spent by users with total 13.4Mn sessions and 1.64Bn attempts.SchoolApp is currently being used by 1000s of schools across India and we are planning to scale it to 100Mn students with 1Mn schools with 10Mn teachers in the period of the next 3yrs.
We are looking for a Software Engineer across levels who have ever contributed to any large-scale systems be it content platform e.g. Quora/Medium, streaming platform e.g. Netflix or Hotstar, activity log system e.g. Twitter feeds or payment systems like Razorpay to name a few. I/O, Read-Writes, DB connections, Distributed Locking, Memory, Bandwidth, High Throughput, Low Latency and minimal CPU cycles excite you!! You are deep thinkers and can bring ideas to the table, before starting writing the code!!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
● 2-14yrs years of relevant large-scale product company experience ideally in a fast-moving B2C/B2B environment.
● Programming. Proficiency in object-oriented and multi-threaded programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python,React.js, Node.js, Next.js, PHP, Golang etc.
● Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems, and large scale distributed systems.
● CS Fundamentals – exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, Good in Data Structures and Algorithms Design, Problem Solving.
● Open source contributors and can do quick POC of technologies will catch our eyes.
● Expertise in designing, implementing and operating distributed Systems architectures and concepts, especially on public cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
● Demonstrated expertise in applying systems patterns (e.g., Client-server, N-tier, Master/Slave, MVC) and API constructions (e.g., Swagger, OpenAPI).
● Experience in a high-availability 24/7 environment (cloud platforms are a plus). Expertise should include several of the following:
○ High-performance,up-time (99.999%) and self-recoverable systems.
○ Control, orchestration and automation platforms leveraging containers or VMs. ○ RPC frameworks (e.g., Protobuf/gRPC, Thrift, Bond)
● Experience with one or more Data Stores like (MySql, Postgres ) and NoSQL DataStores ( Mongo, Cassandra, Scylladb, Hbase, Redis, Aerospike etc.).
● Experience with Agile software development, TDD, and Continuous Integration. ● Experience in building Web/RESTFul/GraphQL services.
● Sound knowledge of *Nix, ORM(Hibernate, JPA), Spring ecosystem, Messaging platforms like Kafka/RMQ, build framework like Maven/Gradle etc.
● Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
● Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large code bases.
● Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions. ● Exposure to complete product development cycles – from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, and re-architectures.
● Having experience building web infrastructure in cloud environments (such as AWS or Azure/GCP) is a plus. You understand and are always excited about learning new e.g.docker, Kubernetes.
● Education. M.Tech/M.Eng in Computer Science/Engineering or B.Tech/B.E in the same disciplines with equivalent years of experience would be a plus.
We'd particularly love it if:
● You’re a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability, availability, maintainability, flexibility habits and mindset in the organization under your purview, You know SOLID,12 factor App and Design Principles which you can apply or help the team in applying as needed. You can assure that our architectures are consistent with industry best practices. ● Version control tools like Git, SVN etc are good to have.
● Gather, understand, and prioritize requirements, research potential solutions, rapidly build prototypes, and distill and communicate what was learned, expected risks, resources & security concerns.
● Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and driving high standards in documentation, code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions and strategy roadmap development.
● Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
● Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization, You understand LLD and HLD.
● Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization.
● Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
Note: We just use degrees to measure the Temperature!!
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
You should primarily be a backend developer or full stack developer, very good at code reviews and code optimization. Our products depend on processing large amounts of data and having fast response times is absolutely essential.
You will have the opportunity to
- Take responsibility of building systems for scale
- Manage our backend systems and database optimizations
- Assist in key decisions and design architecture that drives development across products
- Define processes and help with efficient functioning of the team
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the products are scalable, maintainable and secure
What we expect from you:
- We work on Ruby on Rails but you can have 2+ years of experience as backend developer in any language
- Have a solid grasp of OOP, databases and automated testing methodologies.
- Know how to manage sprint and ensure tasks are completed within the timeline
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- Proficient knowledge of various authentication methods like JWT, OAuth etc..
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications
Having seen over 10x growth in 2021 alone, we are expanding our scope of products to cater to the fast growing creator economy and help creators monetize in ways beyond influencer marketing. We are also looking at tremendous growth in the next few years, standing at the verge of building something huge!
Come join our team of developers if a fast learning environment in a high growth industry excites you.
Please check out our product before applying to this position -
* Website - https://winkl.co
* Team - https://winkl.co/about
* Android App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.winkl.app&amp;hl=en
* iOS App - https://www.winkl.co/app
Winkl is a technology company that is changing how influencer marketing is done. From a manual process earlier to an automated and data-driven process with Winkl. More on this here.
Leveraging data & technology helps Winkl scale influencer marketing to a level that wasn't possible earlier. This has helped Winkl power influencer campaigns for top brands in India like Flipkart, Amazon etc.
Culture & Expectations
* At Winkl, no one tells you what to do. We don't micromanage. We don't spoon feed. As long as you're willing to learn new things, are proactive, initiate activities on your own, make mistakes and learn from them, take responsibility, stick to your word of getting things done, we think you'd be a great fit at Winkl.
* On a day to day basis, you'll get to be an important part of a high growth startup as it scales.
* You'll receive all possible support from your team at Winkl to help you succeed.
* Being highly accountable is a non-negotiable requirement
Role and Responsibilities
3-5 years of Python Programming with System Programming & or Data Analytics
Well versed with Python programming
Understanding of Oops concepts
Ability to develop scalable Python systems with multi-threading & asynchronous programming familiar with SQL (Relational DB), NO SQL DBS & Time Series DB like Cassandra
Strong Data Engineering back ground - should have worked with Data Streaming & Messaging frameworks, have handled streaming data sets.
Understanding of data modelling, software architecture and data structures
Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics
Added Machine learning knowledge and experience preferable
Understanding of data augmentation pipelines, analyzing the ML algorithms, feature engineering, training and turning models and deploying models to production
Proficiency with deep learning framework
We are a product company catering to Manufacturing Industries. We provide Digital Factory, Industrial IoT and Big Data & Analytics Solutions to the manufacturing plants
● work directly with the product team to understand requirements, help formulate aggressive growth plans, and then translate that into an effective technical solution
● design and create services and system architecture for your projects
● participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms
● dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
What will your day look like?
1. Own all services and tools
2. Develop and deploy required services responsible for the evolution of the overall product
3. Do server-side development in golang/python preferably (or any other language)
4. Deploying stuff in production in docker containers
5. Write tests
6. Invent awesome stuff to make your job easier
What are we looking for?
1. Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant backend services
2. Energy to build smart internal tools quickly
3. At least 1-2 years of backend development experience
4. Proficiency in golang is desired. We are open to you learning on the job.
5. Familiarity with SQL. Experience with Postgres, Redis is preferred.
6. Familiarity with message-oriented middleware like rabbitmq, google pubsub is preferred.
• You will design high level architecture solutions, write high quality code, do code reviews
• You will take ownership to run and maintain the services in Cloud infrastructure
• You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
You must have
• Strong desire to work at an early stage startup
• Strong desire to learn and improve yourself every day
• Strong hands-on development experience
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, and complexity analysis
• Strong knowledge of sql/nosql databases
• Strong experience in developing Rest APIs
• Hands-on experience in developing and deploying MicroServices
• Experience with designing scalable architecture
• Strong knowledge of git
• Experience with redis, memcache
• Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ
• Experience with ElasticSearch, Solr
• Experience with running applications in production, CI/CD
• Experience with performance tuning
• At least 2 year experience in leading a small team of developers
It would be nice if you also have
• Experience with Google Maps or similar technologies
• Experience with geospatial applications/libraries
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us
developing software activities.
Python Developer responsibilities include back-end components to improve
responsiveness and overall performance.
Expecting 3 to 6 years of experience.
Write effective, scalable code
Integrate user-facing elements into applications
Improve functionality of existing systems
Implement security and data protection solutions
Assess and prioritize feature requests
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide
Work experience as a Python Developer
Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
Knowledge in Prosteg SQL
This includes working on:
a) The main Django application, a large, modern, Django app built using Python 3.8 and the latest Python and Django libraries;
b) The API, built using Django Rest Framework (DRF) that is used both by our web-app and client libraries to build and run data analyses;
c) Backend code that integrates our web server with the rest of our cloud architecture, including our PaaS, data science code, general integrations such as payments, devops code, and more.
Ideally, you should have experience working on Django codebases which serve both server-side rendered pages and APIs via DRF. Frontend/full-stack knowledge is a an advantage but not essential. Familiarity with modern development practices, such as CI/CD, testing, DevOps, Docker, Linux and git would be a big plus. You must have very strong familiarity with Python development, and be excited to pick up the new technologies and skills - for instance we use Python type-hints across our codebase extensively.
You should like the idea of releasing to real customers regularly, and prioritise getting a great product into users’ hands for feedback and iteration. You will have extensive scope to build and architect the backend, and to help grow the team in the future.