Designation – Deputy Manager - TS
- Total of 8/9 years of development experience Data Engineering . B1/BII role
- Minimum of 4/5 years in AWS Data Integrations and should be very good on Data modelling skills.
- Should be very proficient in end to end AWS Data solution design, that not only includes strong data ingestion, integrations (both Data @ rest and Data in Motion) skills but also complete DevOps knowledge.
- Should have experience in delivering at least 4 Data Warehouse or Data Lake Solutions on AWS.
- Should be very strong experience on Glue, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Step functions, RDS, CloudFormation etc.
- Strong Python skill .
- Should be an expert in Cloud design principles, Performance tuning and cost modelling. AWS certifications will have an added advantage
- Should be a team player with Excellent communication and should be able to manage his work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Life Science & Healthcare domain background will be a plus
Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
Work Timings:4:00PM to 11:30PM
6+ Yrs in Data science
Strong Experience ML Regression, Classification, Anomaly detection, NLP, Deep learning, Predictive analytics, Predictive maintenance ,Python, Added advantage Data visualization
- Working closely with business stakeholders to define, strategize and execute crucial business problem statements which lie at the core of improvising current and future data-backed product offerings.
- Building and refining underwriting models for extending credit to sellers and API Partners in collaboration with the lending team
- Conceiving, planning and prioritizing data projects and manage timelines
- Building analytical systems and predictive models as a part of the agile ecosystem
- Testing performance of data-driven products participating in sprint-wise feature releases
- Managing a team of data scientists and data engineers to develop, train and test predictive models
- Managing collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Building data-centric culture from within, partnering with every team, learning deeply about business, working with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
What you need to have:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS/ PhD in Data Science / Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics & Computation with a demonstrated skill-set in leading an Analytics and Data Science team from IIT, BITS Pilani, ISI
- 8+ years working in the Data Science and analytics domain with 3+ years of experience in leading a data science team to understand the projects to be prioritized, how the team strategy aligns with the organization mission;
- Deep understanding of credit risk landscape; should have built or maintained underwriting models for unsecured lending products
- Should have handled a leadership team in a tech startup preferably a fintech/ lending/ credit risk startup.
- We value entrepreneurship spirit: if you have had the experience of starting your own venture - that is an added advantage.
- Strategic thinker with agility and endurance
- Aware of the latest industry trends in Data Science and Analytics with respect to Fintech, Digital Transformations and Credit-lending domain
- Excellent command over communication is the key to manage multiple stakeholders like the leadership team, product teams, existing & new investors.
- Cloud Computing, Python, SQL, ML algorithms, Analytics and problem - solving mindset
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill-sets in AWS
We are looking out for a technically driven "ML OPS Engineer" for one of our premium client
• Excellent hands-on expert knowledge of cloud platform infrastructure and administration
(Azure/AWS/GCP) with strong knowledge of cloud services integration, and cloud security
• Expertise setting up CI/CD processes, building and maintaining secure DevOps pipelines with at
least 2 major DevOps stacks (e.g., Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Argo)
• Experience with modern development methods and tooling: Containers (e.g., docker) and
container orchestration (K8s), CI/CD tools (e.g., Circle CI, Jenkins, GitHub actions, Azure
DevOps), version control (Git, GitHub, GitLab), orchestration/DAGs tools (e.g., Argo, Airflow,
• Hands-on coding skills Python 3 (e.g., API including automated testing frameworks and libraries
(e.g., pytest) and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform) and Kubernetes artifacts (e.g.,
deployments, operators, helm charts)
• Experience setting up at least one contemporary MLOps tooling (e.g., experiment tracking,
model governance, packaging, deployment, feature store)
• Practical knowledge delivering and maintaining production software such as APIs and cloud
• Knowledge of SQL (intermediate level or more preferred) and familiarity working with at least
one common RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle)
Function : Sr. DB Developer
Location : India/Gurgaon/Tamilnadu
>> THE INDIVIDUAL
- Have a strong background in data platform creation and management.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Data Management, Data Modelling, Ingestion - Able to develop data models and ingestion frameworks based on client requirements and advise on system optimization.
- Hands-on experience in SQL database (PostgreSQL) and No-SQL database (MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning of DB
- Good to have knowledge of database setup in cluster node
- Should be well versed with data security aspects and data governance framework
- Hands-on experience in Spark, Airflow, ELK.
- Good to have knowledge on any data cleansing tool like apache Griffin
- Preferably getting involved during project implementation so have a background on business knowledge and technical requirement as well.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Have exposure to data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills).
- Certifications in the above technologies is preferred.
- Tech /B.E. / MCA /M. Tech from a reputed institute.
Experience of Data Management, Data Modelling, Ingestion for more than 4 years. Total experience of 8-10 Years
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data pipeline and data management systems.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, Data Architects, the Software team, Data Scientists) on the project's goals.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Experience in a related field with real-world skills and testimonials from former employees.
- Familiar with data warehouses like Redshift, Bigquery and Athena.
- Familiar with data processing systems like flink, spark and storm. Develop set
- Proficiency in Python and SQL. Possible work experience and proof of technical expertise.
- You may also consider a Master's degree in computer engineering or science in order to fine-tune your skills while on the job. (Although a Master's isn't required, it is always appreciated).
- Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve data management issues.
- Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on what's important.
- Minimal data science knowledge is a Must, should understand a bit of analytics.
- Extract and present valuable information from data
- Understand business requirements and generate insights
- Build mathematical models, validate and work with them
- Explain complex topics tailored to the audience
- Validate and follow up on results
- Work with large and complex data sets
- Establish priorities with clear goals and responsibilities to achieve a high level of performance.
- Work in an agile and iterative manner on solving problems
- Evaluate different options proactively and the ability to solve problems in an innovative way. Develop new solutions or combine existing methods to create new approaches.
- Good understanding of Digital & analytics
- Strong communication skills, orally and in writing
As a Data Scientist, you will work in collaboration with our business and engineering people, on creating value from data. Often the work requires solving complex problems by turning vast amounts of data into business insights through advanced analytics, modeling, and machine learning. You have a strong foundation in analytics, mathematical modeling, computer science, and math - coupled with a strong business sense. You proactively fetch information from various sources and analyze it for better understanding of how the business performs. Furthermore, you model and build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company. The solutions produced will be implemented to impact business results.
- Develop an understanding of business obstacles, create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
- Combine, explore, and draw insights from data. Often large and complex data assets from different parts of the business.
- Design and build explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation, and machine learning techniques
- Prototype and pilot new solutions and be a part of the aim of ‘productizing’ those valuable solutions that can have an impact at a global scale
- Guides and coaches other chapter colleagues to help solve data/technical problems at an operational level, and in methodologies to help improve development processes
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets to enable the business to make data-driven decisions
1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
What's the role?
Your role as a Principal Engineer will involve working with various team. As a principal engineer, will need full knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies. You will demonstrate multi-tasking skills under tight deadlines and constraints. You will regularly contribute to the development of work products (including analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and documenting software) and may work with customers to resolve challenges and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. You will setup the standard and principal for the product he/she drives.
- Setup coding practice, guidelines & quality of the software delivered.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle. Who are you? You are a go-getter, with an eye for detail, strong problem-solving and debugging skills, and having a degree in BE/MCA/M.E./ M Tech degree or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- Experience in designing and developing high volume web-services using API protocols and data formats
- Proficient in API modelling languages and annotation
- Proficient in Java programming
- Experience with Scala programming
- Experience with ETL systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Cloud service & storage
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Preferred:
- Functional programming languages (Scala, etc)
- Scripting languages (bash, Perl, Python, etc)
- Amazon Web Services (Redshift, ECS etc)