Hypersonix.ai is seeking a Data Evangelist who can work closely with customers to understand the data sources, acquire data and drive product success by delivering insights based on customer needs.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead and deliver complete application lifecycle design, development, deployment, and support for actionable BI and Advanced Analytics solutions
- Design and develop data models and ETL process for structured and unstructured data that is distributed across multiple Cloud platforms
- Develop and deliver solutions with data streaming capabilities for a large volume of data
- Design, code and maintain parts of the product and drive customer adoption
- Build data acquisition strategy to onboard customer data with speed and accuracy
- Working both independently and with team members to develop, refine, implement, and scale ETL processes
- On-going support and maintenance of live-clients for their data and analytics needs
- Defining the data automation architecture to drive self-service data load capabilities
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience guiding the development and implementation of Data architecture in structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data environments.
- Highly proficient in Big Data, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data wrangling, data integration, data testing and application performance tuning
- Experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks, Flink, Storm, Druid and Hadoop
- Strong with hands-on programming and scripting for Big Data ecosystem (Python, Scala, Spark, etc)
- Experience building batch and streaming ETL data pipelines using workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, NiFi, Talend, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience of working closely with customers
- Data savvy who loves to understand large data trends and obsessed with data analysis
- Desire to learn about, explore, and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
Desired Qualifications :
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Full command of Analytics concepts including Dimension, KPI, Reports & Dashboards
- Prior experience in managing client implementation of Analytics projects
- Knowledge and prior experience of using machine learning tools
About Hypersonix Inc
SoStronk is a 30 person strong team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have built market leading platforms in the esports space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with our latest social gaming platform - IMBR (I am Battle Ready).
Funded by some of the leading strategics in the space - Dream11 (Dream Capital) & Nodwin Gaming (Krafton), IMBR is well on its way to becoming a category creating social gaming platform.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an experienced data scientist who has had success working with experts in cross-functional teams containing Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and more. A data-driven individual who is just as passionate about data visualization and analytics as they are interested in deconstructing apps, human psychology and gamification.
Our ideal squad-mate is data obsessed, understands the difference between being data informed vs being data blind and is excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry-leading products: someone who can work iteratively but also knows when it’s time to dream big and shake things up. You are or have
- 3+ years as a Data Scientist: creating measurable impact on features and products. You have a demonstrated track record of scoping and executing complex data projects with high business impact. Startup experience is preferred, ideally in gaming/B2C space.
- Strong programming skills: in Python and SQL and experience with & knowledge of: Cloud platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud; Big data using Hive, Spark, EMR etc
- Full stack data scientist: you are a wizard with the entire pipeline of data analytics, familiarity with analytics platforms such as Amplitude, Branch among others.
- Impact-driven: You understand KPI’s and north star metrics. You get excited by measuring impact of features and taking data-informed decisions with regards to engagement, retention and monetisation.
- Storyteller: You are a storyteller who can convert your data insights into stories with precision and empathy; in doing so get buy-ins from your fellow peers to create impact.
- User-obsessed: You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of the end users, be their psychologist by understanding their internal and external characteristics, be their personal trainer by figuring out what makes them tick so that they achieve their goals.
- Renaissance (wo)man. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You’re as comfortable communicating and empathizing with an end user as you are with a designer or engineer
- Good helicopter. You can alternate between 10,000 foot and 10 foot views easily, and at the right time. Big picture product objectives to microscopic feature alignments all in a day’s work.
- High agency leader. You’re kind, charismatic and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side. You are self-driven with regards to constantly analyzing your dashboards to find even the smallest opportunities to optimize for KPIs.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage dashboards: Build trust among stakeholders by collaborating with fellow leads and peers on an constantly evolving data pipeline; with company and product milestones in mind.
- Become a domain Leader: Maintain expertise of our domain and market trends, competitor analysis as well as being on the pulse of which mid-core games to support next using platforms such as data.ai (formerly app annie).
- Be a metric driver: Define metrics for everything we should be focusing on building, measure it and drive it. Use data-informed decision making to get buy-in from all your fellow squad members.
- Drive experimentation culture: Figure out ideal A/B tests to increase KPI impact, execute them and continue to evolve experimentation with culture with little to none approval culture.
- Be the glue. Cross-functionally collaborate with growth, design and engineering to drive the product KPIs further. Driving engagement, retention and monetisation strategies as part of a cross-functional team.
- Be the co-pilot. Work closely alongside the founders in driving the product vision, in particular by being the co-pilot of the CPO.
You're also excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at SoStronk.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in the real-timeSpark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
InViz is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
Experience: 2-8 years
- The person will be responsible for leading the development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of projects, domain and solutions.
- Should have a mix of analytical, technical skills, someone who can work with business requirements and develop them into a useable and scalable solution.
- One should fully understand the value proposition of data mining and analytical methods.
- Should be able to oversee the maintenance and enhancements of existing models, algorithms and processes as well as oversee the development and maintenance of code and process documentation.
- Good hands-on experience on Kafka, Hive, Airflow, Shell scripting, No-SQL database
- Good exposure to RDBMS and SQL.
- Should have skills in data ingestion, transformation, staging and storing of data, analysis of data from Parquet, Avro, JSON, and other formats.
- Experience in building and optimizing “big data” data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Good hands-on experience on Python/Pyspark/Scala-spark. Having exposure to data science libraries is a plus.
- Good experience in BigQuery,DataFlow,Pub/Sub,Composer,Cloud Functions.
- Create custom software components (e.g., specialized UDFs) and analytics applications.
- Hands on experience in Statistical Methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, random forest, other segmentation & clustering methods.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- Experience in e-commerce domain is a plus .
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models/infrastructure and software that uses these models
- Experience writing software in one or more languages such as Python, Scala, R, or similar with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines, or distributed machine learning
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, Theano)
- Knowledge of data analytics concepts, including bigdata, data warehouse technical architectures, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex, real world engineering problems
- Working knowledge on different Algorithms and Machine Learning techniques like, Linear & Logistic Regression analysis, Segmentation, Decisions trees, Cluster analysis and factor analysis, Time Series Analysis, K-Nearest Neighbour, K-Means algorithm, Random Forests Algorithm, NLP (Natural language processing), Sentimental analysis, various Artificial Neural Networks, Convolution Neural Nets (CNN), Bidirectional Recurrent Neural Networks (BRNN)
- Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
Technical Skills Required:
- GCP Native AI/ML services like Vision, NLP, Document AI, Dialogflow, CCAI, BQ etc.,
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras, etc.,
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas, jupyter notebook
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Good to have MLOps and Kubeflow knowledge
- GCP ML Engineer Certification
Responsibilities: - Write and maintain production level code in Python for deploying machine learning models - Create and maintain deployment pipelines through CI/CD tools (preferribly GitLab CI) - Implement alerts and monitoring for prediction accuracy and data drift detection - Implement automated pipelines for training and replacing models - Work closely with with the data science team to deploy new models to production Required Qualifications: - Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, IT or a related discipline. - 2+ years of experience in software engineering or data engineering. - Programming experience in Python - Experience in data profiling, ETL development, testing and implementation - Experience in deploying machine learning models
Good to have: - Experience in AWS resources for ML and data engineering (SageMaker, Glue, Athena, Redshift, S3) - Experience in deploying TensorFlow models - Experience in deploying and managing ML Flow
As a Data Engineer, you are a full-stack data engineer that loves solving business problems.
You work with business leads, analysts and data scientists to understand the business domain
and engage with fellow engineers to build data products that empower better decision making.
You are passionate about data quality of our business metrics and flexibility of your solution that
scales to respond to broader business questions.
If you love to solve problems using your skills, then come join the Team Searce. We have a
casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid "corporate" culture, focuses
on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world-class team while still being
What You’ll Do
● Understand the business problem and translate these to data services and engineering
● Explore new technologies and learn new techniques to solve business problems
● Think big! and drive the strategy for better data quality for the customers
● Collaborate with many teams - engineering and business, to build better data products
What We’re Looking For
● Over 1-3 years of experience with
○ Hands-on experience of any one programming language (Python, Java, Scala)
○ Understanding of SQL is must
○ Big data (Hadoop, Hive, Yarn, Sqoop)
○ MPP platforms (Spark, Pig, Presto)
○ Data-pipeline & scheduler tool (Ozzie, Airflow, Nifi)
○ Streaming engines (Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming)
○ Any Relational database or DW experience
○ Any ETL tool experience
● Hands-on experience in pipeline design, ETL and application development
- Data Steward :
Data Steward will collaborate and work closely within the group software engineering and business division. Data Steward has overall accountability for the group's / Divisions overall data and reporting posture by responsibly managing data assets, data lineage, and data access, supporting sound data analysis. This role requires focus on data strategy, execution, and support for projects, programs, application enhancements, and production data fixes. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous data issues and establishes the data stewardship and information management strategy and direction for the group. Effectively communicates to individuals at various levels of the technical and business communities. This individual will become part of the corporate Data Quality and Data management/entity resolution team supporting various systems across the board.
- Responsible for data quality and data accuracy across all group/division delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for data analysis, data profiling, data modeling, and data mapping capabilities.
- Responsible for reviewing and governing data queries and DML.
- Accountable for the assessment, delivery, quality, accuracy, and tracking of any production data fixes.
- Accountable for the performance, quality, and alignment to requirements for all data query design and development.
- Responsible for defining standards and best practices for data analysis, modeling, and queries.
- Responsible for understanding end-to-end data flows and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of an enterprise data dictionary that is aligned to data assets and the business glossary for the group responsible for the definition and maintenance of the group's data landscape including overlays with the technology landscape, end-to-end data flow/transformations, and data lineage.
- Responsible for rationalizing the group's reporting posture through the definition and maintenance of a reporting strategy and roadmap.
- Partners with the data governance team to ensure data solutions adhere to the organization’s data principles and guidelines.
- Owns group's data assets including reports, data warehouse, etc.
- Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to technical specifications and vision on how to implement a solution.
- Accountable for defining the performance tuning needs for all group data assets and managing the implementation of those requirements within the context of group initiatives as well as steady-state production.
- Partners with others in test data management and masking strategies and the creation of a reusable test data repository.
- Responsible for solving data-related issues and communicating resolutions with other solution domains.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the Clinical Trial Predication use cases.
- Apply knowledge in analytic and statistical algorithms to help customers explore methods to improve their business.
- Contribute toward analytical research projects through all stages including concept formulation, determination of appropriate statistical methodology, data manipulation, research evaluation, and final research report.
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide insight to the stakeholders.
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard/best practices requirements gathering methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology systems and software development.
- Experience with data modeling and test data management tools.
- Experience in the data integration project • Good problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills within the team, site, and with the customer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts.
- Solid understanding of key DBMS platforms like SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Results-oriented, diligent, and works with a sense of urgency. Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self-directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines.
- Experience in MDM tools like MS DQ, SAS DM Studio, Tamr, Profisee, Reltio etc.
- Experience in Report and Dashboard development
- Statistical and Machine Learning models
- Python (sklearn, numpy, pandas, genism)
- Nice to Have:
- 1yr of ETL experience
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural networks and Deep learning
- xperience in keras,tensorflow,spacy, nltk, LightGBM python library
Interaction : Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors.
Education : Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, B.E or other quantitative field related to the area of assignment. Professional certification related to the area of assignment may be required
Experience : 7 years of Pharmaceutical /Biotech/life sciences experience, 5 years of Clinical Trials experience and knowledge, Excellent Documentation, Communication, and Presentation Skills including PowerPoint