Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for a Data Analyst (Business Intelligence) who will enable other teams like Product, Marketing, Services & Leadership to make data-backed data-driven business decisions. You will be responsible for coordinating instrumentation practices with product, sales, marketing, customer success & user education teams and will own our data strategy end to end. This encompasses revenue analytics being collected in Stripe and ChartMogul and behavioural data collected in Pendo & GA. You will analyze and identify key correlations, data legitimacy, business opportunities and data maintenance in conjunction with other leaders in the organization.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will require you to work closely with product managers, sales, marketing, customer success & support teams to build a comprehensive strategy of instrumenting, managing, analyzing and reporting on the data we collect.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Build a data strategy for HighLevel which includes how we collect data, how it is stored, how it is analyzed and how insights are consumed by various teams
- Build strategies to leverage tools like Stripe Sigma, Chart Mogul & Pendo to better understand the revenue levers in our model
- Own the data initiatives at HighLevel and work closely with sales, marketing, branding & content creation teams to build data competency
- Create buy-in across verticals and mobilize different teams to achieve a common outcome
- Plan, design and vet world-class data practices at HighLevel
Your Core Skills
- You love data! You trust only in god and everyone else needs to get data to be trusted
- You have a demonstrated ability of guiding business decisions using your data findings in the past
- You like presenting complex scenarios as stories that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders and customers
- You have strong data sanitization, segmentation and analytical skills
- You have working knowledge of SQL and are comfortable with Excel & Google sheets
- You have experience working with revenue analytics and platform analytics tools
- You can build visual reports to guide other teams in their functioning
- You easily gain trust of various stakeholders while working in a flat cross-functional environment and can lead without authority
- You strive to educate other teams to be data driven and understand the value in data-driven decision making
- You are comfortable while dealing with abstract high level problems and have an ability to break them down into bite-sized executable tasks
- You have high standards of personal accountability and have a positive outlook
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
About HighLevel LLC
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100% Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
Big Data Engineer/Data Engineer
What we are solving
Welcome to today’s business data world where:
• Unification of all customer data into one platform is a challenge
• Extraction is expensive
• Business users do not have the time/skill to write queries
• High dependency on tech team for written queries
These facts may look scary but there are solutions with real-time self-serve analytics:
• Fully automated data integration from any kind of a data source into a universal schema
• Analytics database that streamlines data indexing, query and analysis into a single platform.
• Start generating value from Day 1 through deep dives, root cause analysis and micro segmentation
At Propellor.ai, this is what we do.
• We help our clients reduce effort and increase effectiveness quickly
• By clearly defining the scope of Projects
• Using Dependable, scalable, future proof technology solution like Big Data Solutions and Cloud Platforms
• Engaging with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to provide End to End Solutions leading to industrialisation of Data Science Model Development and Deployment
What we have achieved so far
Since we started in 2016,
• We have worked across 9 countries with 25+ global brands and 75+ projects
• We have 50+ clients, 100+ Data Sources and 20TB+ data processed daily
Work culture at Propellor.ai
We are a small, remote team that believes in
• Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
• With each member's belief and faith in what we are solving, we collectively see the Big Picture
• No hierarchy leads us to believe in reaching the decision maker without any hesitation so that our actions can have fruitful and aligned outcomes.
• Each one is a CEO of their domain.So, the criteria while making a choice is so our employees and clients can succeed together!
To read more about us click here:
About the role
We are building an exceptional team of Data engineers who are passionate developers and wants to push the boundaries to solve complex business problems using the latest tech stack. As a Big Data Engineer, you will work with various Technology and Business teams to deliver our Data Engineering offerings to our clients across the globe.
• The role would involve big data pre-processing & reporting workflows including collecting, parsing, managing, analysing, and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into business insights
• Develop the software and systems needed for end-to-end execution on large projects
• Work across all phases of SDLC, and use Software Engineering principles to build scalable solutions
• Build the knowledge base required to deliver increasingly complex technology projects
• The role would also involve testing various machine learning models on Big Data and deploying learned models for ongoing scoring and prediction.
Education & Experience
• B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/ECE/EEE 3+ years of experience designing technological solutions to complex data problems, developing & testing modular, reusable, efficient and scalable code to implement those solutions.
Must have (hands-on) experience
• Python and SQL expertise
• Distributed computing frameworks (Hadoop Ecosystem & Spark components)
• Must be proficient in any Cloud computing platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) • Experience in in any cloud platform would be preferred - GCP (Big Query/Bigtable, Pub sub, Data Flow, App engine )/ AWS/ Azure
• Linux environment, SQL and Shell scripting Desirable
• Statistical or machine learning DSL like R
• Distributed and low latency (streaming) application architecture
• Row store distributed DBMSs such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, etc
. • Familiarity with API design
1. One phone screening round to gauge your interest and knowledge of fundamentals
2. An assignment to test your skills and ability to come up with solutions in a certain time
3. Interview 1 with our Data Engineer lead
4. Final Interview with our Data Engineer Lead and the Business Teams
Preferred Immediate Joiners
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance.
Qualifications for Data Analyst
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI – not mandatory)
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Conceptual understanding of various modelling techniques, pros and cons of each technique
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Programming advanced computing, Developing algorithms and predictive modeling experience
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Advantage - Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Demonstrated experience applying data analysis methods to real-world data problems
· 3+ years of relevant technical experience as a data analyst role
· Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
· Experience in Advance SQL
· Python programming- Added advantage
· Strong problem solving and structuring skills
· Automation in connecting various sources to the data and representing it through various dashboards
· Excellent with Numbers and communicate data points through various reports/templates
· Ability to communicate effectively internally and outside Data Analytics team
· Proactively take up work responsibilities and take adhocs as and when needed
· Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
· Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
· Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
· Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
· Must have worked with various Databases (Relational and Non-Relational) and ETL processes
· Must have experience in handling large volume and data and adhere to optimization and performance standards
· Should have the ability to analyse and provide relationship views of the data from different angles
· Must have excellent Communication skills (written and oral).
· Knowing Data Science is an added advantage
MYSQL, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Reporting and dashboards, MS office, VBA, Analytical skills
· Strong understanding of relational database MY SQL etc.
· Prior experience working remotely full-time
· Prior Experience working in Advance SQL
· Experience with one or more BI tools, such as Superset, Tableau etc.
· High level of logical and mathematical ability in Problem Solving
The data science team is responsible for solving business problems with complex data. Data complexity could be characterized in terms of volume, dimensionality and multiple touchpoints/sources. We understand the data, ask fundamental-first-principle questions, apply our analytical and machine learning skills to solve the problem in the best way possible.
Our ideal candidate
The role would be a client facing one, hence good communication skills are a must.
The candidate should have the ability to communicate complex models and analysis in a clear and precise manner.
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Comprehending business problems properly - what to predict, how to build DV, what value addition he/she is bringing to the client, etc.
- Understanding and analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets and build features relevant for business
- Understanding the math behind algorithms and choosing one over another
- Understanding approaches like stacking, ensemble and applying them correctly to increase accuracy
Desired technical requirements
- Proficiency with Python and the ability to write production-ready codes.
- Experience in pyspark, machine learning and deep learning
- Big data experience, e.g. familiarity with Spark, Hadoop, is highly preferred
- Familiarity with SQL or other databases.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a data scientist to join its growing team. This position will require you to think and act on the geospatial architecture and data needs (specifically geospatial data) of the company. This position is strategic and will also require you to collaborate closely with data engineers, data scientists, software developers and even colleagues from other business functions. Come save the planet with us!
Manage: It goes without saying that you will be handling large amounts of image and location datasets. You will develop dataframes and automated pipelines of data from multiple sources. You are expected to know how to visualize them and use machine learning algorithms to be able to make predictions. You will be working across teams to get the job done.
Analyze: You will curate and analyze vast amounts of geospatial datasets like satellite imagery, elevation data, meteorological datasets, openstreetmaps, demographic data, socio-econometric data and topography to extract useful insights about the events happening on our planet.
Develop: You will be required to develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data and its accuracy. You will develop innovative algorithms which will be useful in tracking global environmental problems like depleting water levels, illegal tree logging, and even tracking of oil-spills.
Demonstrate: A familiarity with working in geospatial libraries such as GDAL/Rasterio for reading/writing of data, and use of QGIS in making visualizations. This will also extend to using advanced statistical techniques and applying concepts like regression, properties of distribution, and conduct other statistical tests.
Produce: With all the hard work being put into data creation and management, it has to be used! You will be able to produce maps showing (but not limited to) spatial distribution of various kinds of data, including emission statistics and pollution hotspots. In addition, you will produce reports that contain maps, visualizations and other resources developed over the course of managing these datasets.
These are must have skill-sets that we are looking for:
- Excellent coding skills in Python (including deep familiarity with NumPy, SciPy, pandas).
- Significant experience with git, GitHub, SQL, AWS (S3 and EC2).
- Worked on GIS and is familiar with geospatial libraries such as GDAL and rasterio to read/write the data, a GIS software such as QGIS for visualisation and query, and basic machine learning algorithms to make predictions.
- Demonstrable experience implementing efficient neural network models and deploying them in a production environment.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Capable of writing clear and lucid reports and demystifying data for the rest of us.
- Be curious and care about the planet!
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable industry experience working with large and noisy datasets.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
Work Timing: 5 Days A Week
• Ensure right stakeholders gets right information at right time
• Requirement gathering with stakeholders to understand their data requirement
• Creating and deploying reports
• Participate actively in datamarts design discussions
• Work on both RDBMS as well as Big Data for designing BI Solutions
• Write code (queries/procedures) in SQL / Hive / Drill that is both functional and elegant,
following appropriate design patterns
• Design and plan BI solutions to automate regular reporting
• Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
• Creating and deploying datamarts
• Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
• Integrate heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions
• Ensure Data Integrity of data flowing from heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Top Colleges
• 1-5 years of experience in Datawarehousing and SQL
• Excellent Analytical Knowledge
• Excellent technical as well as communication skills
• Attention to even the smallest detail is mandatory
• Knowledge of SQL query writing and performance tuning
• Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Drill
• Knowledge of fundamentals of Business Intelligence
• In-depth knowledge of RDBMS systems, Datawarehousing and Datamarts
• Smart, motivated and team oriented
• Sound knowledge of software development in Programming (preferably Java )
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and models
Datametica is Hiring for Datastage Developer
- Must have 3 to 8 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
- Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
- Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
- Should be good in writing complex SQL queries.
A global Leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle – Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven – Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican - Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!
We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Estimating impact and weighing in on feature prioritization, looking for insights and anomalies across lending funnel,
- Defining key metrics and monitor on a day to day basis
- Helping Marketing, product and UX team in defining segments by conducting user interviews and data backed insights
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.;Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Knowledge of database fundamentals and fluency in advanced SQL, including concepts
such as windowing functions
● Knowledge of popular scripting languages for data processing such as Python, as well as
familiarity with common frameworks such as Pandas
● Experience building streaming ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Flink, Apache
Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow, DBT and equivalents
● Experience building batch ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Airflow, Spark, DBT, or
● Experience working with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka (and hosted
equivalents such as Amazon MSK), Apache Pulsar
● Familiarity with BI applications such as Tableau, Looker, or Superset
● Hands on coding experience in Java or Scala