Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best
Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are developing an AI plaform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G, and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: - Data Analyst
Data Analyst responsible for storage, data enrichment, data transformation, data gathering based on data requests, testing and maintaining data pipelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing end to end data pipeline from data source to visualization layer
- Ensure data integrity; Ability to pre-empt data errors
- Organized managing and storage of data
- Provide quality assurance of data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Initiate data gathering based on data requirements
- Analyse the raw data to check if the requirement is satisfied
Qualifications and Skills
- Technologies required: Python, SQL/ No-SQL database(CosmosDB)
- Experience required 2 – 5 Years. Experience in Data Analysis using Python
• Understanding of software development life cycle
- Plan, coordinate, develop, test and support data pipelines, document, support for reporting dashboards (PowerBI)
- Automation steps needed to transform and enrich data.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management. Document the process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Graphene Services Pte Ltd
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
6sense is seeking a Data Engineer to become part of a team designing, developing, and deploying its customer centric applications.
A Data Engineer at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Create, validate and maintain optimal data pipelines, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Improving our current data pipelines i.e. improve their performance, remove redundancy, and figure out a way to test before v/s after to roll out.
- Debug any issues that arise from data pipelines especially performance issues.
- Experiment with new tools and new versions of hive/presto etc. etc.
Required qualifications and must have skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 6+ years work experience showing growth as a Data Engineer.
- Strong hands-on experience with Big Data Platforms like Hadoop / Hive / Spark / Presto
- Experience with writing Hive / Presto UDFs in Java
- String experience in writing complex, optimized SQL queries across large data sets
- Experience with optimizing queries and underlying storage
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
- BE/BTech/BS or equivalent
Nice to have Skills
- Used Key Value stores or noSQL databases
- Good understanding of docker and container platforms like Mesos and Kubernetes
- Security-first architecture approach
- Application benchmarking and optimization
What you will do:
- Identifying alternate data sources beyond financial statements and implementing them as a part of assessment criteria
- Automating appraisal mechanisms for all newly launched products and revisiting the same for an existing product
- Back-testing investment appraisal models at regular intervals to improve the same
- Complementing appraisals with portfolio data analysis and portfolio monitoring at regular intervals
- Working closely with the business and the technology team to ensure the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks and that relevant checks are put in place at various stages of the investment lifecycle
- Identifying relevant sub-sector criteria to score and rate investment opportunities internally
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (mandatory)
- Experience in working in lending/investing fintech (mandatory)
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Previous experience in credit rating or credit scoring or investment analysis (preferred)
- Prior exposure to working on data-led models on payment gateways or accounting systems (preferred)
- Proficiency in data analysis (preferred)
- Good verbal and written skills
We are an early stage start-up, building new fintech products for small businesses. Founders are IIT-IIM alumni, with prior experience across management consulting, venture capital and fintech startups. We are driven by the vision to empower small business owners with technology and dramatically improve their access to financial services. To start with, we are building a simple, yet powerful solution to address a deep pain point for these owners: cash flow management. Over time, we will also add digital banking and 1-click financing to our suite of offerings.
We have developed an MVP which is being tested in the market. We have closed our seed funding from marquee global investors and are now actively building a world class tech team. We are a young, passionate team with a strong grip on this space and are looking to on-board enthusiastic, entrepreneurial individuals to partner with us in this exciting journey. We offer a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative fast-paced work environment and most importantly, a chance to create unparalleled impact using technology.
Reach out if you want to get in on the ground floor of something which can turbocharge SME banking in India!
Technology stack at Velocity comprises a wide variety of cutting edge technologies like, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Reactive Programming,, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redux (Saga) Redis, Lambda etc.
Responsible for building data and analytical engineering pipelines with standard ELT patterns, implementing data compaction pipelines, data modelling and overseeing overall data quality
Work with the Office of the CTO as an active member of our architecture guild
Writing pipelines to consume the data from multiple sources
Writing a data transformation layer using DBT to transform millions of data into data warehouses.
Implement Data warehouse entities with common re-usable data model designs with automation and data quality capabilities
Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory)
What To Bring
5+ years of software development experience, a startup experience is a plus.
Past experience of working with Airflow and DBT is preferred
5+ years of experience working in any backend programming language.
Strong first-hand experience with data pipelines and relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server or MySQL
Experience with DevOps tools (GitHub, Travis CI, and JIRA) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)
Experienced with the formulation of ideas; building proof-of-concept (POC) and converting them to production-ready projects
Experience building and deploying applications on on-premise and AWS or Google Cloud cloud-based infrastructure
Basic understanding of Kubernetes & docker is a must.
Experience in data processing (ETL, ELT) and/or cloud-based platforms
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Title: Data Engineer (Azure) (Location: Gurgaon/Hyderabad)
Salary: Competitive as per Industry Standard
We are expanding our Data Engineering Team and hiring passionate professionals with extensive
knowledge and experience in building and managing large enterprise data and analytics platforms. We
are looking for creative individuals with strong programming skills, who can understand complex
business and architectural problems and develop solutions. The individual will work closely with the rest
of our data engineering and data science team in implementing and managing Scalable Smart Data
Lakes, Data Ingestion Platforms, Machine Learning and NLP based Analytics Platforms, Hyper-Scale
Processing Clusters, Data Mining and Search Engines.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of industry experience in creating and managing end-to-end Data Solutions, Optimal
Data Processing Pipelines and Architecture dealing with large volume, big data sets of varied
- Proficiency in Python, Linux and shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of working with PySpark dataframes, Pandas dataframes for writing efficient pre-processing and other data manipulation tasks.
● Strong experience in developing the infrastructure required for data ingestion, optimal
extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks (or Jupyter notebooks/ Google Colab) (or other similiar tools).
- Working knowledge of github or other version control tools.
- Experience with creating Restful web services and API platforms.
- Work with data science and infrastructure team members to implement practical machine
learning solutions and pipelines in production.
- Experience with cloud providers like Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. MySQL/ Azure Cosmosdb / Hbase/MongoDB/ Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming, Kafka etc and working experience with event driven architectures.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Good to have (to filter or prioritize candidates)
- Experience with testing libraries such as pytest for writing unit-tests for the developed code.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and libraries would be good to have,
implementation experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Datalake, Dockers and Kubernetes would be good to have.
- Knowledge of Azure functions , Elastic search etc will be good to have.
- Having experience with model versioning (mlflow) and data versioning will be beneficial
- Having experience with microservices libraries or with python libraries such as flask for hosting ml services and models would be great.
Expertise in handling large amount of data through Python or PySpark
Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks and transform data using SQL
and ETL tools
Experience of deploying ETL / data pipelines and workflows in cloud technologies and
architecture such as Azure and Amazon Web Services will be valued
Comfort with data modelling principles (e.g. database structure, entity relationships, UID
etc.) and software development principles (e.g. modularization, testing, refactoring, etc.)
A thoughtful and comfortable communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to
facilitate discussions and conduct training
Track record of strong problem-solving, requirement gathering, and leading by example
Ability to thrive in a flexible and collaborative environment
Track record of completing projects successfully on time, within budget and as per scope
either one of Java, Scala or Python
Experience in Bigdata Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Hive/Presto/
Experience in Distributed Search (Solr/Elastic Search), In-memory data-grid
(Redis/Ignite), Cloud native apps and Kubernetes is a plus
Experience in building REST services and API’s following best practices of service
abstractions, Micro-services. Experience in Orchestration frameworks is a plus
Experience in Agile methodology and CICD - tool integration, automation,
Added advantage for being a committer in one of the open-source Bigdata
technologies - Spark, Hive, Kafka, Yarn, Hadoop/HDFS
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of Big Data / Hadoop tools and technologies.
- Experience of working in Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Kafka etc.
- Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts, relational database design, ODS & DWH.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL and scripting preferably UNIX shell scripting, Perl scripting.
- Working knowledge of Data integration solution and well-versed with any ETL tool (Informatica / Datastage / Abinitio/Pentaho etc).
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning ability.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Java will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
- Exposure to ISMS policies and procedures.
Want to make every line of code count? Tired of being a small cog in a big machine? Like a fast-paced environment where stuff get DONE? Wanna grow with a fast-growing company (both career and compensation)? Like to wear different hats? Join ThinkDeeply in our mission to create and apply Enterprise-Grade AI for all types of applications.
Seeking an M.L. Engineer with high aptitude toward development. Will also consider coders with high aptitude in M.L. Years of experience is important but we are also looking for interest and aptitude. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Bachelors/Masters or Phd in Computer Science or related industry experience
3+ years of Industry Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks in PyTorch or TensorFlow
7+ Years of industry experience in scripting languages such as Python, R.
7+ years in software development doing at least some level of Researching / POCs, Prototyping, Productizing, Process improvement, Large-data processing / performance computing
Familiar with non-neural network methods such as Bayesian, SVM, Adaboost, Random Forests etc
Some experience in setting up large scale training data pipelines.
Some experience in using Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure
Experience in building deep learning models for Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing domains
Experience in productionizing/serving machine learning in industry setting
Understand the principles of developing cloud native applications
Collect, Organize and Process data pipelines for developing ML models
Research and develop novel prototypes for customers
Train, implement and evaluate shippable machine learning models
Deploy and iterate improvements of ML Models through feedback
● Working hand in hand with application developers and data scientists to help build softwares that scales in terms of performance and stability Skills ● 3+ years of experience managing large scale data infrastructure and building data pipelines/ data products. ● Proficient in - Any data engineering technologies and proficient in AWS data engineering technologies is plus. ● Language - python, scala or go ● Experience in working with real time streaming systems Experience in handling millions of events per day Experience in developing and deploying data models on Cloud ● Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience Ability to learn and use skills in new technologies