1. Monitor the quality of results of the automated system in the detection of attacks,
intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activities.
2. Build and maintain scripts that collect cyber threats data from external sources as well as
from the in-house analytics engine, data quality inspection, and dataset creation for ML
with manual annotation.
3. Assist Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers in developing systems that
automate risk assessment/mitigation workflows.
4. Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
5. Research and evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them.
1. Attention to details and a quality first mindset.
2. Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerabilities, and security analysis
3. Basic programming experience, and the ability to automate tasks.
4. Manual code review or source code analysis experience.
Note: We are a startup, you will have much more responsibilities.
1. A competitive salary.
2. Health Insurance.
3. An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
4. Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
5. Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing, Security & Governance Director to lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging and enablement for Egnyte’s platform. In this role, you will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and you’ll work closely with our Sales, Enablement, Product and Governance teams to deliver high-impact product positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, success stories and use cases. This position requires someone who has experience in the B2B security / technology space and is a proven expert on market and security buyer personas to mid-market enterprise. The role will be measured on the execution of marketing programs and promotions, and contribution to platform pipeline and revenue growth.
What you can expect to work on
- Shape the GTM and Product Launch strategy for target audiences and industries
- Provide messaging, persona and use case guidance to extended teams to enable a unique market value proposition
- Develop content for product marketing collateral such as web pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and MSP partners
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Egnyte in a rapidly changing market
- Participate and contribute to industry events as an Egnyte governance evangelist and thought leader
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns
- 5-8+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, with desired experience in the security technology market
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of data security, ransomware, data governance, data privacy and similar topics
- Skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- CISSP Certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
• Product & Technical Presentation – Customers / Partners
• Pre-Sales Support (DEMO and POC).
• RFP’s evaluation, Solutioning & Response.
• Handling Technical Queries and Troubleshooting for existing and new Customers.
• Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
• OEM – Technical relation.
• Building Business with Team
- Work on inhouse projects on our award-winning Data Security Platform in Enterprise Environments
- Ensuring that the customer expectations are met within the committed timeframes.
- Only Freshers and Immediate Joiners
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Experience in threat management
- Knowledge of various operating system flavours including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Good Hands-on Experience on technologies like Windows Active Directory, Azure, Azure Devops, AWS, Networking Technologies, Office365, Google Workspace.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in performing vendor management
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and experience with MS office with proficiency in Excel
- Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS, PaaS services and platform and their associated limitations
- Experience with Azure Devops.
- Understanding and exposure to Azure Cloud Shell for performing administrative tasks
- Alerts Log Analytics Recovery Vault and Automation Account
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester) - Associate/Mid/Senior
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN—NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our Penetration Testers (Security Consultants) have the opportunity to apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills on a daily basis using new and innovative tools/techniques in a collaborative environment. If you are passionate about Pentesting - WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
A day in the life of a NetSPI Senior Security Consultant:
- Perform web, mobile, and thick application penetration tests
- Perform external, internal, and wireless network penetration tests
- Create and deliver penetration test reports to clients
- Collaborate with clients to create remediation strategies that will help improve their security posture
- Research and develop innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies for penetration testing services
- Participate in the ongoing development/enhancement of NetSPI services and processes, in addition to thought leadership (via blogs, presentations, white papers, webinars, podcast, vlogs and tweets)
- Provide pre-sales support by assisting with scoping prospective engagements
- Act as a resource for internal team members as it relates to in-depth technical questions or best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or IT
- 0-9 years of experience in penetration testing, including network, web or mobile application testing
- Experience with offensive toolkits used for network and application penetration testing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows administration
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, and C#
- GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP, GWA
- PT or similar certifications
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
To drive the campus academic operations in close coordination with,
a) Head of Departments. b) Faculty members c) Students
To create an 'IT centre of excellence' at the campus.
Should have driven the academic function of IT dept.
Should have experience of handling the academic operations
Associate / Assistant Professor:
Adhering to university time line (other the new courses)
To ensure coverage of Syllabus as per university standards
Examination Result ( Includes both Internal & Main Exams)
Knowledge Improvement Program
Innovation & Development
- General: C++, Java, OS, RDBMS, Software Engg, Data Structure etc
- Niche technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Information security, Data Science, IoT and Artificial Intelligence to name a few
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse teams
- Strong Presentation Skills
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D - Completed / Pursuing
Year of Exp:
- Professor: Min 12+ years of exp post PG and 5 years post Ph.D
- Associate Professor: Min 10+ years of exp post PG and 3 years post Ph.D
- Assistant Professor: 2+ years exp
How you match
No matchData Privacy
No matchInternet of Things (IoT)
No matchArtificial Intelligence (AI)
No matchNetwork Security
No matchPresentation Skills
No matchInformation Security
No matchInterpersonal Skills.