To Be Successful As A Customer Support Executive, You Should Display Excellent Interpersonal And Communication Skills As Well As A Professional Appearance. These Skills Will Prove Invaluable When Mediating With Customers. An Outstanding Customer Support Executive Should Possess A Proven Track Record Of Successful Customer Service And Management Skills.
Customer Support Executive Responsibilities:
Tele Calling A Business Lead
Following Up With Prospects
IT Product Pitching On Call
Product On-Call Support
Overseeing The Customer Service Process.
Resolving Customer Complaints Brought To Your Attention.
Creating Policies And Procedures.
Planning The Standardization Of Service Delivery.
Conducting Quality Assurance Surveys With Customers And Providing Feedback To The Team.
Possessing Excellent Product Knowledge To Enhance Customer Support.
Maintaining A Pleasant Working Environment With Customers.
Customer Support Executive Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree In Administration Or A Related Field.
A Minimum Of 1 Year's Experience.
Excellent Interpersonal And Written And Oral Communication Skills.
Knowledge Of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems.
Office Timing: 10 Am -7 Pm (Every Sunday, 2nd & 4th Saturday Will Be Off) Rest Saturdays we do Work From Home
About Accucia Softwares
- Coordinate for the task management between pet parents with a Vet/ Trainers
- Maintain relationships with identified customers
- Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
- Be the company’s face for the customer
- Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep learning curve
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation
We have immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (7.30PM - 5.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
- Graduates from CS/IT/MCA/EC/EE stream with no backlogs (10th, 12th and graduation above 65%)
- Candidate should be aware with Software Development Life Cycle and
- Participating as team member in all phases of software development life cycle including the analysis and design of system
- Candidate Should have Effective Problem-Solving skills with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills and Excellent documentation skills
- Good Knowledge about creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Responsible for on call support for our software system to customers
- Responsible for End user training of our software products
- Responsible to implement software system to the end user/customer end
- Responsible for business requirement gathering and preparations of BRD FRD documents according to business needs
- Responsible for data management of software system for implementation purpose
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist is a member of the Pre-Authorization Department who is responsible for verifying eligibility, obtaining insurance benefits, and ensuring pre-certification, authorization, and referral requirements are met prior to the delivery of inpatient, outpatient, and ancillary services.
- This individual determines which patient services have third-party payer requirements and is responsible for obtaining the necessary authorizations for care.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist provides detailed and timely communication to both payers and clinical partners in order to facilitate compliance with payer contractual requirements and is responsible for documenting the appropriate information in the patient's record.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes: Increasing renewals, reducing churn, identifying up-sell opportunities, influencing increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and driving growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Leading the overall journey for Customer Success: Mapping the customer journey and developing interventions for each step, driving engagement with customer marketing, analyzing data and customer feedback, and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Managing Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Building and Leading a World Class Customer Success team: Recruiting, training, and managing high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Setting up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Working Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Aligning with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increasing engagement
- Aligning with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Aligning with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention.
What you need to have:
- You’ve at least had around 4-12 years in customer success roles
- Exp in SAAS, handled US market and minimum 2 yrs in team handling.
- You’ve preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/ or Analytics, selling to the US market
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers
• Act as relationship executive for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards
Role : Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries . There are no Targets , No sales . It’s totally a Inbound Process.
- Fresher : 15K IN HAND , CTC-17K
- Experienced: Hike 15-25%
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs