About Dreams Realty
About the Company
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: JP Nagar, Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have this experience and Skills.
- 2-4 years of experience working as an Executive Secretary or in a similar position assisting top leadership
- Excellent time management skills with multiple stakeholders & their calendars
- A great personality - affable & pleasing yet assertive
- Proficiency with digital office applications (e.g. e-calendars, virtual platforms, etc)
- Proficient in Office Productivity tools like Docs, Sheets, Presentations, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Would you be Doing Here!
- Support: Provide sophisticated time management for the leadership team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Project Support: Data gathering, market research, preparing useful reports & presentations.
- Support business leads in tracking and follow-up on the execution of various initiatives.
- Cross-team collaboration: Coordinating and working with Cross-Functional teams to ensure project deliverables.
- Administrative support: Scheduling and managing meetings (off-site, on-site, and virtual) spanning time zones & functions
- Timeliness & Accuracy: Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Communication: Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed. Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners and maintain minutes of meetings.
If you find this role exciting, please hit the 'apply' button below to send us your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
They have partnered with major airlines and entertainment brands such as Disney Theatrical Group, Qantas, Iberia, Alaska, Malaysia Airlines, Vistara, IndiGo, Volaris, and others. Their platform offers innovative tools to drive revenue, operational efficiency, and digital shopping conversion.
The Customer Success Manager will be a global evangelist for the platform and ensure all customers understand the value that the platform offers.
You will be the primary point of contact to ensure customers implement and derive maximum value from the platform.
Owning every aspect of the lifecycle of a customer ; working with them through implementation, launch, ongoing account support, and working with the Director of Customer Success to eventually grow the relationship.
Building strong relationships with our customers and influencing key decision-makers to adopt our best practices.
Understanding the specific goals of our individual customers, and how our platform can help them achieve those goals.
Collaborating with the engineering team to communicate the critical priorities of our customers, and to relay back appropriate timelines for completion.
Maintaining regular communications (usually weekly) with customers, providing them with success metrics, gathering feedback for product enhancements, and understanding any of their concerns.
Managing the majority of written and verbal communication with our customers, both when things are going well and when they aren't.
Performing detailed analysis to drive actionable insights for our customers.
Keeping track of potential risks with our individual customers, developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
Available to work at hours suitable to our customers in a broad range of time zones
Travel will be required. We estimate 1-2 weeks of international travel per month.
A demonstrated track record of success as a Customer Success Manager, ideally with an early-stage SaaS company working with a smaller group of clients and large deal sizes
Strong written and verbal skills, comfort navigating uncomfortable situations, exceptional "diplomacy" skills and emotional intelligence
An advanced level of Excel knowledge (experience in QuickSight, think-cell and SQL are a plus)
Familiarity with (or a strong interest in) the airline/travel / entertainment industries is desirable
English fluency, and fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese not required but are a plus
We are adding HubSpot Onbaording Specialists to our team of HubSpot experts. Niswey is growing fast in the HubSpot ecosystem and requires people who are passionate about onboarding customers to SaaS products.
- Get trained on HubSpot across all the Hubs. Focus on hands-on learning and solving challenges within HubSpot. You will be fully supported with our inhouse HubSpot curriculum as well other training available for the platform.
- Run the onboarding program for new clients as per the schedule decided upon
- Support the clients with their queries and quick resolution of issues raised
- Track all the communication and tasks using Hubspot
- Deliver a great onboarding experience to the client's team, which will be measured through reviews and NPS
- Spot opportunities to cross sell and upsell
- Run onboarding projects profitably
- Train new members on the team
- 2-5 years of experience in onboarding complex SaaS products
- At least 1 year experience of working on HubSpot
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep listening skills and patience
- Ability to solve problems by taking support of the right experts on the team
- Great at cross-functional team skills
- Project management experience is a plus
Prefer Night shift
This concept is known as Business process outsourcing (BPO), it is a process of contracting people from a third party service provider to do non-core work of the organization. ... Getting a job in an international BPO is not very tough when it is prepared regularly.
Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Telugu (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolves support problems..
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- .Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Perform gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes
Perform Gap-Fit analysis
- Prototype potential solutions for business process re-design, provide trade-off information and suggest recommended course(s) of action
- Develop functional and technical specifications for delivering new and maintaining existing business applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities. This may include leading configuration and design reviews within a project team .
- Should act as the liaison between the client business units and IT and lead the Business Requirements Gathering process to elicit the true needs of the client