- Unit Testing of Software products as needed
- End to End testing of software products and releases as required
- Performance & Automated Testing of software products
- Security Testing as required
- Use Case Testing as required
- Testing Documentation as required
- UI/UX test experience is desired
- Provide Customer Support for domestic and international customers
You will also be asked to participate in ongoing company activities, as required
for example, learning sessions, etc.
Candidates must be willing to work in US and European work time zones to provide support.
- Involvement In Creating of the Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Data.
- Preparation Of Test Strategy.
- Involvement In Database Testing
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black Box Testing Techniques.
- Involvement in Test Execution, Result Analyzing, and Defect Reporting.
- Involved in Analyzing the Requirements and Communicating with BA Team for a Better Understanding of the Requirements.
- Responsible For Test Deliverables, Prioritizes and Monitors Activities to Meet Such Dates for Assigned Features
- Identified Test Cases and Test Data
- Execution of Test Cases From JIRA.
- Performing Functional Testing and Regression Testing, Integration, Testing, Sanity Testing.
- Identifying Test Cases for Automation.
- Reviewing the Automation Script
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
The ideal candidate must have -
- At least 2 years of practical experience in defining, developing, maintaining and executing test cases
- Prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Basic understanding of good programming practices, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely proactive and self-starter.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like PyTest, Mocha, Cypress or comparable is a big plus.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities: • Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for API, performance and end-to-end functional tests. • Develop automated tests with industry-standard testing tools and frameworks (e.g. JMeter, Junit, RestAssured) • Ensure comprehensive end-to-end coverage of test suites. Knowledge and Skills: • 4+ years of industry experience doing manual testing for web applications • 2+ years of industry experience in Performance testing tools such as JMeter • Experience with testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI/Postman • Experience of creating test cases based on requirements given in BRD • Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent • Experience with code management and version control software (e.g. Git, GitLab, Bitbucket) • Knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle) • Knowledge of databases (MySql, MS-SQL, MongoDB
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Hands-on engineer with an eye for detail and an attitude to break things.
● Writes and executes tests to certify features.
● Test to detect regressions.
● Interfaces with Product Management, Design and Development teams to brainstorm feature and requirements.
● Is the quality gatekeeper for the products getting shipped to our users.
● A bachelor's degree in engineering with 5-9 yrs of product testing experience.
● Strong experience in testing native mobile apps (Android/iOS).
● Ability to plan, prioritize and execute in fast moving Agile sprints.
● Good Knowledge of test automation tools/frameworks (Selenium, Appium, XCUITest etc.)
● Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Ability to design and implement robust test automation framework for mobile apps.
● Setup and execute test script through CI/CD pipelines.
● Strong in taking ownership of QA deliverables.
● Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
● Knowledge of proxy tools like Charles/Stetho/Fiddler to understand issues and raise it to the right channel.
● Strives for the best QA standards while working from Office/Home.
● A trouble shooter for junior members in the team.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Prior experience in games testing.
● Prior experience of a mobile app with 100 mn+ installs
● Prior experience in recruitment activities.
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
What You’ll Do
- Manual and automated testing of the various software components that power our robots, cloud services, and mobile and Web applications.
- “Own” the feature or product you test and be the testing expert for your features and products.
- Gather technical requirements, understand functional specification, participate in software design reviews, and validate that a feature or product meets our customers’ requirements.
- Write test plans, execute test cases, and report bugs.
- Your bug reports should describe, in detail, the conditions under which a bug manifests and how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and the extent of the bug’s impact on our customers.
- Automate software testing to the extent possible to make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, particularly in Web, mobile, cloud, and embedded systems applications.
- Experience in writing software test plans, executing test cases, and managing the end-to-end bug life cycle.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Java and Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile app testing automation using Appium, and Android and iOS emulators.
- Ability to work well in a team, including remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse (IDE), TestNG, Maven, Selenium, and JIRA.
- 5+ years of experience in Testing (manual and automation)
- Experience with Open Source testing tools like Selenium, Appium, REST Assured.
- Strong command of programming language like Java
- Ability to write custom code to test applications
- Deep understanding and ability to implement OO Programming
- Experience in creating test strategy and frameworks
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)