There's an old saying "first you work then you play", well BlogVault is here to break that where you won't feel the difference between work and leisure because it's a free working environment with a lot of encouragement to learn an extra mile.
BlogVault is a place which you'd look out to work for. It's not just the culture, it's not just the friends you meet, it's also the work you do!
Well, you might be thinking this is a SaaS company who's growing exponentially and yet they're informal, you're right! we believe in having a relaxed work place where you can be you!
So be who you are and let's show what we are!
Come on... apply here and let's get on board!
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a friendly, hands on technical, and dependable professional to provide the highest level of customer support and improve customer satisfaction that helps build brand loyalty for our udoo platform.
This person MUST have:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience providing support to customers via different channels - Chat, Livechat, Call, etc
- Ability to understand functionality of web based application
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as part of ticket management team
- Very strong & professional communication skills - written & verbal
- Work on ticket portal for ongoing customer queries.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment - pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills providing call support to Internal and External End Users.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 2 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Being a “customer first” company, the Customer Support division is critical to hoichoi. This team comprises of enthusiastic, passionate, fun-loving, and highly communicative individuals who continuously work towards ensuring a great experience for hoichoi users at all times.
This is a high commitment role and you will fit right in if you believe in delivering the best of service experience and are passionate about entertainment.
· Answer user communication/queries via emails live chats, and calls
· Ensure minimum turnaround time for resolving user queries & complaints
· Deliver best in class service in the friendliest and timely manner
· Suggest process & product improvements based on user feedback
· Assist the team in reporting & analysis
· 2+ years’ experience in customer service specializing in Inbound/Outbound support, ideally from an internet start-up/e-commerce background
· Excellent proficiency in Tamil, Malayam, and English
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the 'Customer First' principle and committed to consistently delivering high-quality customer support
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor, and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You should be a tech-savvy Customer Success Engineer who wants to help build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing post-sales technical support. You should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use our products as well as work with the sales team to increase sales. To be successful as a Customer Success Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, have previous software development experience (noted below), as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you, then we should connect! Your role may involve traveling (when appropriate) to a client’s business and provide training for their staff. You will also assess issues that arise, form a conduit between customers and product and service teams. You will provide customer feedback and insights about the effectiveness of our services provided. You’ll help ensure that customers are fully utilizing our platform through tech workshops, writing sample scripts, and providing additional product knowledge. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, pre-sales engineering, or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development and architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires
WE ARE a bunch of technologists, product designers, creatives. We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Prior experience in working with any ticketing tool
- (2-3 years) of relevant experience in technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong documentation skill
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field(required but not compulsory).
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Successful customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
- Own the lifecycle of users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them.
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.
Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice and Voice Immediate Joining.
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply with Minimum 3 Arrears
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 4th to Nov 15th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)
- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.