About ProfitBooks Software
What is the role?
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to work closely with the AVP/ VP and manage a team of Analysts and Associates. This position will directly report to the Senior Vice President.
Exposure and experience in advanced Fund Administration and Book-keeping and determining the scope of engagements, delivering project plans to clients, managing timelines, and driving deliverables through plans
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Understanding the overall goals of the transaction and client relationships
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Managing/Mentoring a team of Analysts/Associates and reporting to the Senior Vice President
- Driving Projects and Process Improvements
- Monitoring procedures and controls within the team and reviewing and approving the teams work daily within the stated departmental guideline
- Handling accounting of funds and multiple investment companies (SPVs)
- Managing and reviewing projects relating to the calculation of net assets values, reconciliation of capital calls and distributions, partner capital statements, cash, and bank account reconciliation, preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, journal entries, calculation of management fees, carried interest and waterfall
- Being efficient in managing the execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Communicating directly with senior professionals such as CFOs, controllers, and accounting managers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self-drive are essential
7 to 12 years of relevant work experience after completion of CA.
CA Mandatory. CS and MBA is not mandatory but ll be helpful
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe
for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
at A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
- Main point of contact for specific accounts
- May not oversee the day-to-day running of the account
- Primarily responsible for managing that account and maintaining an excellent client relationship.
- Establish budgets with the client
- SPOC for any conflict resolution
- Leads Account reviews
- Writes creative briefs, and approves payments to and from the client
- In charge of contracts and contract renewals, quality control on the account
- Actively pursues new opportunities with the client - The more opportunities, the more work, and money, for BIW.
Meeting with product managers to determine CRM needs.
-Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
-Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
-Creating timelines and development goals.
-Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
-Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
-Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
-Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
-Exceptional knowledge on LWC
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to
our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty
programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love
● Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
● Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through
product adoption and delivering the value promised.
● Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their
● Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-
boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
● Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by
providing active feedback to the product team.
● Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk,
potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are
● Monitor at-risk customer behaviour and carry out activities to retain them.
● Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
● Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
● Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and
What are we looking for?
● Positive Attitude
● Process Driven
● Metrics Driven
● Ability to explain in uncomplicated/ simple language
● Attentive and Listening Skills
● Effective Negotiator
● Creative Problem Solver
● Comfortable with huge data and analytics
What an ideal candidate looks like
● At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer
Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
● Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
● Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
● Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly
learn and adopt technical products.
● Ready to work during US hours - in future
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month -
You should have acquired a good knowledge of the laundry
domain, QDC product and process that we follow.
- You should have spent a day at the laundry store to get live
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry
Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand
- Start owning the renewal process with the help of peers.
Within 3 months
- You should be able to manage the portfolio assigned with some
dependencies on your peers.
- Should start working towards the identification of possible
opportunities in terms of expansion of the accounts.
- Participate in conversations regarding process refining.
- Should be able to independently handle complex sets of queries
related to the product.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
Within 6 months
- You should be able to independently manage the portfolio
- Should be able to define the expansion targets for your portfolios.
- Should be able to add value to the overall process alignment
owning some initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and
Engineering teams to further improve product.
Within 12 months
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team
growth and show QDC values and drive our culture.
- Deliver and present metrics related to success and show
We are looking for a HubSpot expert with demonstrable, hands-on experience implementing HubSpot’s marketing, sales, operations, and customer service automation.
You should have a solid understanding of the HubSpot Inbound Marketing ecosystem in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and closing.
You will be responsible for executing marketing automation and inbound strategies, as well as implementation within the HubSpot platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Set up and manage marketing/sales automation through Hubspot
- Marketing Hub: Setting up a newsletter, Managing Blog, Content marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Pillar-Cluster strategy, Marketing Automation
- Sales Hub: Sales Enablement using documents, Meeting tool, Sequences, Calling tool integration, Task management (follow-ups), Deal Management, Reporting, Mail provider integrations - Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- Service Hub: Automatic ticket creation, Custom stages of a custom Service pipeline, Workflows within different stages, Automatic ticket opening and closures
- CMS: Website migration, Domain configuration, Website management, Traffic analytics
Leverage all Hubspot features effectively; this includes:
- Import/export of data (contacts/companies/deals)
- Data segmentation
- Creating active and static lists
- Data normalization
- Email Marketing using HubSpot (newsletters, promotional, services)
- Creating deal stages and pipeline
- Create conversation inbox
- Lead Generation implementation
- Creating emails (content, design, and automation)
- Creating Landing pages (content, design & development, and automation)
- Creating workflow & sequences
- Creating chatbots/chat flows
- Creating Reports and dashboard
- Manage and improve engagement programs in Hubspot to move leads through the marketing and sales funnel
- Own and execute automated Hubspot email and multi-channel campaign
- Setting up and maintaining triggers and workflows
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Own the lead scoring and manage the handover to sales of leads for prospecting
- Ensure data about lead quality and results is captured and utilized for subsequent processes
- Brainstorm and develop email marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Creation of required landing pages, email templates for activity
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on results from demand generation campaigns
- Advise and strategize the creation of web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings in HubSpot
- Work with the content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audiences to the business
- Work closely with the sales team on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
- At least, 5+ years of experience in actively using HubSpot platform including CRM, marketing, and sales automation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, and pivot as needed
- A passion to stay current with issues and trends in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in HubSpot feature usage, email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good in data analysis and reporting
- Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Hubspot Certified
- Experience in WordPress CMS
NextGen AVP Role - Pune Location
Should have subject matter expertise in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure & GCP), and next generation technologies
Should possess experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions for mission critical applications using cloud native development and architecture and cloud migration methodologies and tools
Demonstrated as a trusted advisor for customers on various Next Gen technology solution options and presented strong value proposition to win the deals
Experience is building differentiated solution & service offerings in building Next Gen Application development
Extensive experience in Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, People Management, Global experience and should be in a P&L role
Have experience leading complex, global solution implementations programs
Cloud Native App development, Microservices based enterprise grade application development, Serverless Computing, Containerization technologies
AWS, Azure, GCP and aPaaS platforms like Cloud Foundry
DevSecOps – CI/CD tool chain, API Management platforms
Database technologies – Structured & Unstructured data storage platforms
Responsible to formulate business development strategies for NextGen Application Development Technology practice
Create differentiated solution & Services offerings and translate into revenue growth
Drive strategic account growth and be responsible for the delivery of consulting services to our customers
Actively search for opportunities to expand business within existing accounts and help win new clients
Building new technology capabilities, and building team competencies
Marketing of technology & domain solutions / service offerings to internal/external stakeholders
Manage business relationship with the technology partners & start-up eco systems and demonstrate edge over competition