- Interact with users through a series of actions and answer all queries, resolve issues via chat.
- Maintain and update records for daily queries and escalation.
- Support the roll-out of new application features.
- Troubleshoot systems, network problems, diagnosing and solving software issues at users' end.
- Escalate problems that cannot be fixed at tier-one support and updating users on the status of problems.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Must be a graduate in any stream.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills.
- Must be Articulate and Spontaneous in Active conversations to handle tough situations.
- Ability to recognize the sensitive nature of issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Should be swift in typing speed and grammatically conscious with formal mannerisms in written formats of communication.
- The willingness and curiosity to learn new environments and develop new skills.
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to thrive in high-demand, high-pressure situations.
- Should be flexible in working on the US- Time Zone.
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.com
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
3+ years of experience of Workday HCM configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules (deployment experience
- Support with design/requirements workshops
- Lead on design/requirements workshops for smaller pieces of work (below 300 hours)
- Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for clarity
- Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
- Excellent problem solver
- Wants to master additional modules of Workday
- Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
- Be consultative in their customer approach
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
Good written as well as spoken communication.
We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. He or she is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers
- Meet customer service department sales targets, generating sales leads when opportunities arise
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Able to work individually and as a team
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000
1. To handle customers on their enquiries/complaints via multiple channels i.e. call/mail
2. To understand the product features for better problem solving
3. To keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints
4. To coordinate with internal teams for solving any customer issues
5. To ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic experience to every user
6. To own every interaction with the customer and ensure every customer is a happy customer
1. Graduation is mandatory
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service function (e-com / hospitality industry preferred)
3. Excellent verbal and oral comms in English preferred
Benefits for TOP MNC's BPO - Free 2 way transport - Good package Free job placement - Job guarantee.
Hiring For Customer Support Associate , Any graduate / Under graduate - Fresher And Experience can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
You would be engaged in
Banking / Collections / International / Domestic Voice Process / Telecom Finance / Healthcare (Voice Process)
Engaged in handling calls of Enterprise & different business units (Internal & External)
Provide World Class Customer Service.
End to Transaction of Reports.
Need to maintain Accuracy in Reports.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong administrative skills: organized, efficient and versatile
Strong customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels internal and external
Salary - 16k to 30k +inc
Graduates / undergraduate freshers with excellent communication skills.
0-3 years exp.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Card ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************
- The candidate will be engaged in program management support functions such as logistics, coordination of arrangements for conferences, workshops and continuing education programs, maintenance of archives for programs conducted and database management.
- Plan and develop a database of outsourcing service providers for multi-media design,brochure preparation, conference materials and printing.
- Maintain database of addresses for various purposes of mailing.
- Maintain a library of documents, records and books for ready reference with proper indexing and file management.
- Coordinate visit of important domestic and overseas visitors, plan their itinerary, coordinate with travel agencies, transport service providers and hotels.
- Maintain a database of various hospitality service providers and develop institutional relationship with such service providers for conduct of executive development programs.
- Develop drafts for event related correspondence.
- Coordinate inter-office meetings, prepare minutes of inter-office meetings and Under take follow-up actions as per the instructions of the Directors and Senior Managers.
- A computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and Internet usage.
- The prospective candidate should have good communication skills.
- A Pleasing Personality with right attitude and a burning desire to excel.
- Willingness to travel.
- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results