Role and responsibilities:
Responsible for effectively, efficiently, and promptly responding to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints received via phone, e-mail, or mail to achieve customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
Processing and logging information into a CRM system along with resolving inquiries
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
The main goal is to ensure the delight of existing/new customers.
2+ years of Customer Success related experience in a B2C/product based company
Bachelor's degree in English and/or psychology is preferred.
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Proficient computer skills and with MS Office suites.
Customer orientation, Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to speak English & Hindi language.
Phenomenal telephone etiquette, great writing skills, and amazing negotiation skills are essential for this position.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team. We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
- Act as a Techno-Functional Consultant and maximize adoption of our company.
- Assist & train Customers to implement their process and help them to resolve their support queries.
- Increase overall retention and do in-depth analysis to create up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Eliminate risks proactively and share product feedback and experience with the Product team.
- Showcase newly released features and maximize consumption, share a road-map with customers and gather their feedback to improvise the product.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Customer onboarding, training, and support.
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledgebase articles, tutorials, how-to videos, and webinars.
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices.
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them.
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn.
- Firefighting during account escalations.
- Account management and renewals.
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they're using, new features, and new products they might find useful.
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers' progress.
- Post Graduation (MBA).
- Experience of a growing company with a focus on personal growth.
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist is a member of the Pre-Authorization Department who is responsible for verifying eligibility, obtaining insurance benefits, and ensuring pre-certification, authorization, and referral requirements are met prior to the delivery of inpatient, outpatient, and ancillary services.
- This individual determines which patient services have third-party payer requirements and is responsible for obtaining the necessary authorizations for care.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist provides detailed and timely communication to both payers and clinical partners in order to facilitate compliance with payer contractual requirements and is responsible for documenting the appropriate information in the patient's record.
- Other duties as assigned.