About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
3+ years of experience of Workday HCM configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules (deployment experience
- Support with design/requirements workshops
- Lead on design/requirements workshops for smaller pieces of work (below 300 hours)
- Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for clarity
- Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
- Excellent problem solver
- Wants to master additional modules of Workday
- Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
- Be consultative in their customer approach
hoichoi is an on-demand video streaming entertainment platform for Bengalis worldwide. With an array of exciting Content choices including Bengali Classics, Blockbusters, Documentaries, Short Films and Exclusive original web series we aim to be home to the best in Bengali entertainment.
Hoichoi is the digital vertical of SVF Entertainment - a leading Media and Entertainment company in East India, with 5 National Awards to its credit and capabilities in Film and TV Production, Cinemas, Distribution, Digital Cinema, Music and New Media.
As we take on the next level of growth, we are on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team, committed to redefining online entertainment for Bengalis globally.
Being a “customer first” company, the Customer Support division is critical to Hoichoi. This team comprises of enthusiastic, passionate, fun-loving and highly communicative individuals who continuously work towards ensuring a great experience for Hoichoi users at all times.
This is a high commitment role and you will fit right in if you believe in delivering the best service experience and are passionate about Bengali entertainment.
· Answer user communication/queries via emails, live chats and calls
· Ensure minimum turnaround time for resolving user queries & complaints
· Deliver best in class service in the friendliest and timely manner
· Suggest process & product improvements based on user feedback
· Assist the team in reporting & analysis
· 2+ years’ experience in customer service specializing in Inbound/Outbound support, ideally from an internet start-up/e-commerce background
· Excellent proficiency in Bengali, English & Hindi
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the 'Customer First' principle and committed to consistently delivering high-quality customer support.
Experience: 3+ Years
We are looking for a highly motivated Support Engineer to be part of Borderless Softtech Pvt Ltd Support team. In addition to strong technical competency, the position requires the ability to effectively work with different teams.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for production support of the Stockal applications on the cloud. The role involves continuous collaboration with business, development teams & partners. Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team.
- Handling On-call production support, Change and Incident Management for critical systems.
- Setting up alerting and monitoring, troubleshooting application issues in AWS cloud.
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software product release.
- Perform with project teams to identify apt build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and technical support experience.
- Manage build automation and integration tools (Jenkins, Maven) and processes.
- Create scripts to automate build processes to improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Drive development team towards best-in-class, continuous integration/delivery tools and procedures.
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with our clients primarily through email, phone, or our ticketing system
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive on a customer request or Issue to provider resolution within SLA.
- Manage workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow trouble-shooters and create knowledge articles when necessary
- Support Customers working with Migration teams on Data Migrations to our Platform.
- Work on migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- Prior experience in SaaS environments
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
Experience in writing professional Emails
Experience in handling a high volume of customer queries
Must have 1-2 years of prior experience in SAAS environments.
Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
You will be a thought leader and the go to person for the staff and drive engagement & affiliation. Move and inspire people with innovative ideas; help turn ideas into reality, and set values, thought and culture to replicate excellence in each field.
The Interesting Challenge :
- Creating value through innovation and reinventing service delivery benchmarks.
- Ensuring "Customer first" always in all the situations.
- Ensure that service is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
What you'll offer us :
- Ability to monitor, manage escalations, and provide resolutions with a sense of urgency while ensuring zero issue-based churns.
- Advocate and manage user relationships and engagement
What you will need :
- The individual should be a go-getter, self-starter, articulate, and detail-oriented, with an ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels - both internal and external.
- Exposure/experience with Auto dealerships will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- A proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects. Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
Robot Pilots are the front line of Cognicept’s operation and play an essential role in
the successful deployment of robotics: remotely resolving, analyzing, and reporting
robot errors. Providing a quick resolution to the client robot system is the highest
priority. These interventions ultimately lead to better performance and more
sophisticated applications of robotic systems. Robot Pilots use an error reporting
management system to document their interventions and findings into a
centralized database which is then used by the client, other Cognicept Robot Pilots,
and our engineers located worldwide.
Key responsibilities :
- Incident Management for robot issues within SLA.
- Error handling and resolution.
- Remote monitoring and robot operations.
- Help robots find their way by remotely correcting their internal “GPS” location and
driving/controlling the robot through unpredictable situations using
Cognicept’s propriety intervention system (it’s like a video game).
- Identify and report errors/failures/bugs, and suggest improvements to
processes and technologies.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” and standard operating procedures.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and
provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep detailed records of all interventions in the Cognicept database.
- Track personal/team qualitative and quantitative KPIs with your line manager.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of
Cognicept and the position.
- Experience with incident management, customer service and tech support preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Solid reading comprehension and listening skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time to task management.
- Owns a laptop that runs Google Chrome and has a headset. (BYOD culture)
- Owns a functional smartphone with a data plan and an Indian phone number.
- Able to work in 24/7 shift with 6 days of working.
• Act as relationship executive for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards
Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)