Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
About Abmiro Solutions
We are a SaaS company with primary focus on subscription e-commerce in enterprise space. We help small & medium business to run and manage their subscription business. Rekart.io is a product-platform with robust subscription management, ordering, payments and delivery fulfilment.
- As the first person in the customer success team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis with great empathy.
- Deliver a 11* customer experience on all touchpoints.
- Manage a time agnostic team aligning with USA timezones.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations and enabling a similar culture within the team.
- Partner with product team to enable ground level learnings and ensuring that customer interests are met.
- 4+ years working in Customer Success or an Account management role; this is a senior-level role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight.
- You nurture customer relationships and don't view them as transactional emails/calls.
- We are location agnostic, We have a small garden office Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
- You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Digital Analyst with Customer Experience, Fintech skills and are now ready to lead a ground-breaking Digital Platform for one of the largest Global Banks in the world. You:
- Have worked with a large global bank across distributed teams
- Have an agile delivery mindset with an out-of-the-box customer experience orientation.
- Are confident of collaborating with customer teams and managing expectations delivery
- Can lead delivery from a Design+ Product Thinking perspective
- Have experience of working with development teams to successfully deliver creative software.
- Have extensive experience in detailed requirements analysis, writing user stories, PRDs and Information Architecture, Customer Experience flows and wireframing cutting edge customer experiences.
- Have experience in prioritising competing demands from stakeholders and driving requirements
- Can take a concept from data analysis through production with gap, risk and root cause analysis.
- Have experience in collaborating with technical teams to refine requirements and provide support during development.
- Are equipped with strong facilitating skills and are experienced in leading customer workshops.
- You will be responsible for Stakeholder management and Project management, Documentation of new and BAU changes, new feature development, Document designs and communicate them with the team(s), ensure stakeholder time and meetings are set up on priority
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- Have no experience of working in global strategy and design environments
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- You wait to follow a given process
- You cannot think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to make quick, effective business decisions that work
- How to build a team that can deliver to your vision
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Banking Technology experience
- Should be well versed with tools like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
- A masters degree
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Responsible for distributing information to team members and stakeholders
- Coordinates operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding customer service while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Train new employees on company standards and procedures, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly interact with clients
Candidate should be comfortable to travel to the office
Candidate who are hsc pass with good communication are welcome
Customer Success Specialist
Location - Pune
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who would be responsible for
developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will
value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to
the customer to maximize satisfaction? Someone who would be Reviewing the existing
customer accounts and customer satisfaction. And will focus on growing additional sources
of revenue and product reach within accounts.
Key Responsibilities :
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption,
on-going support, program optimization, and expansion.
● Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team
members and customers.
● Pay attention to customer’s details and complaint
● Provide customer training and education on company products.
● Provide technical support to the customer, with the help of the Technical team
● Establish a successful account management routine.
● Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
● Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
● Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and
strategic value and renewal timeframe.
● Closely monitor the assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
● To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our
● Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better
plans and get more revenue for the business.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
● Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English,---both written and verbal
● Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and
● Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
● Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
● Must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives
● Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the
Customers’ strategic business goals
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
● The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including
smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps
and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices
and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices
from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their