Screen-Magic is publisher of #1 business texting application on Salesforce & Zoho platforms. We are revered for our great customer support. Current high quality customer support is helping us growing well and to retain our leadership position in the market. With growing business, We have decided to expand our Customer support team. We are looking for a Customer support manager who can lead, manage and scale our support team, with goals of high performing customer support team.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience of managing customer support team of atleast 10 members for international customers.
- Good Customer facing skills
- Good experience of managing teams
- Good technology background required for understanding complex technology issues.
- Setup, Manage customer support team, Setup KRA, SLAs using fresh desk like customer support tools.
- Keep your team motivated.
- Keep tab on all issues which are reported by various sources
- Keep in touch with Product team for new releases and training teams according to their responsibility
- Check quality of customer support tasks and plan the trainings & reinforcement sessions for improving in general customer support quality
- Report to management about customer success reports
- Invent/discover new channels and method to improve customer success
- Manage budgets of Customer support team requirements
- Take care of hiring and retaining customer support teams
- Do upkeep of tools used for Customer success such as fresh desk, chat etc.
Information Security Responsibilities:
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.
SHIFT : US Shift
About Screen Magic Mobile Media Pvt. Ltd.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team. We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
- Act as a Techno-Functional Consultant and maximize adoption of our company.
- Assist & train Customers to implement their process and help them to resolve their support queries.
- Increase overall retention and do in-depth analysis to create up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Eliminate risks proactively and share product feedback and experience with the Product team.
- Showcase newly released features and maximize consumption, share a road-map with customers and gather their feedback to improvise the product.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Customer onboarding, training, and support.
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledgebase articles, tutorials, how-to videos, and webinars.
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices.
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them.
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn.
- Firefighting during account escalations.
- Account management and renewals.
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they're using, new features, and new products they might find useful.
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers' progress.
- Post Graduation (MBA).
- Experience of a growing company with a focus on personal growth.
We are looking for a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and
retention of our schools in a high growth environment. The Director of Customer Engagement
will be responsible for happiness and engagement of schools using the company's app.
The north star metrics for this role are logo and revenue retention.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. CSM Platform (Totango)
• Develop a deep understanding of Totango and build internal training modules
• Own the implementation, updation and maintenance of Totango
• Drive the adoption of Totango and train the School Success team on the same
2. Drive engagement of schools on the company's app
• Map out a school’s journey with the company's app and build, implement and constantly improve
upon engagement playbooks for these stages
• Develop % implement framework for School Success Managers to engage with their
• Work with the content & design teams to generate resources for schools
• Identify at-risk schools and build playbooks to keep them engaged
• Identify mid- to highly engaged schools and build playbooks to increase their
• Conduct NPS/ surveys/ CSATS and analyse scores to identify gaps
• Build and implement playbooks for the adoption of new features
Is this someone that looks like you?
• Experience working with a CSM (Totango/ Smartkarrot/ Freshworks/ Planhat) is a big plus
• Strong operational experience and ability to build scalable, repeatable processes
• We deeply value building the right culture at the company, and these are a few things that we look
for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
1. Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
2. Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning
your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out - there is a little something for this too!
3. Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
• Saturdays are flexible non-working days - dedicate these as you like
4. No bell curve performance evaluations
5. And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. He or she is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers
- Meet customer service department sales targets, generating sales leads when opportunities arise
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Able to work individually and as a team
As a customer success manager your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and on-boarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Marathi (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
We are trying to solve the problem of unemployment by skilling graduates in vernacular. At Learn4o, we love solving complex problems. The team comprises people with a solid background in impact startups. We move fast and ask a lot of ourselves and our people.
We are looking for the people who are passionate about creating impact and solving real hard problems of the society.
Why you should join our team- If you want to grow your career at a breakneck pace.
• If you like solving complex problems
• If you like bubbly environments with electrifying energy
Job Overview :
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away.
• Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
• Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
• Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
• Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
• Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
• Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
• Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
• Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
• Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
• Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Hard-working individual.
• Good time management abilities.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
Good experience in ITIL, Handling US/UK Clients
Good experience in Hardware Troubleshooting
1.The nature of the job is explaining the customer about the product.
2. If you found customer intrested on product you have to transfer the call to t he seniors.
3. Outbound Calling for data collection.
4.Who are interested in Voice Process are preferable .Salary is negotiable for excellent
5. Only Night shifts.