GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
A customer service specialist will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our target customers are digital creators in different industries (influencers, gamers, youtubers, bloggers, etc.)
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and do outgoing calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
The role requires you to:
- Answer client queries related to use of Superset software product, on email channel, and largely phone channel
- To understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool
- Ensure customer success by providing timely resolution
- Write documentation and FAQs
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor, and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You should be a tech-savvy Customer Success Engineer who wants to help build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing post-sales technical support. You should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use our products as well as work with the sales team to increase sales. To be successful as a Customer Success Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, have previous software development experience (noted below), as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you, then we should connect! Your role may involve traveling (when appropriate) to a client’s business and provide training for their staff. You will also assess issues that arise, form a conduit between customers and product and service teams. You will provide customer feedback and insights about the effectiveness of our services provided. You’ll help ensure that customers are fully utilizing our platform through tech workshops, writing sample scripts, and providing additional product knowledge. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, pre-sales engineering, or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development and architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires
1) Conduct telephonic survey
2) Document responses
1) Willing to work in night shift
2) Fluent english communication skills
3) Telecalling experience
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat/phone/social media reviews).
What you will do:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Actively listening to, promptly acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries and complaints
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduates/ MBA or equivalent
- 6 months to 3.5yrs of experience working in customer support roles
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Willing to take ownership and grow
- Empathetic, organized, problem solver
- Active listener with the ability to stay calm when customer is stressed
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts)
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement. Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit. If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels etc. and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Position : Process Associate - Contract to Hire
➔ Responsible for handling operations related to the backend by coordinating with vendors, customers & internal teams.
➔ Manage the Backend process such as Appointment Confirmations, Reports Uploading with assertiveness.
➔ Responsible for End to end backend support to operations enquiries, Confirmation follow-ups with Vendor/DCs. Working closely with Vendors/DC, Corporate Customers and internal stakeholders for Appointment confirmation, reports and ensure timely action of completing tasks at hand.
➔ Ability to analysis the situation in hand and take a business decision to ensure Customer experience is not impacted
➔ Working knowledge of Google sheets/Excel
➔ The candidate should be self motivated and take initiatives and flexible to accommodate new responsibilities as and when the role demands.
➔ Good communication skills in English & Hindi.
➔ Additionally, should be Punctual, have an Eye to Detail, Quick learner, Team player, Basic computer Skills,& Professional approach towards work, with good work Ethics.
Greetings from Zealous Services !
Get Spot Offer for Freshers in BPO US Non Voice Process
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Reference Person: Malar HR
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Interview Time : Monday to Friday (10Am - 4Pm)
Interested Candidates can Walk in to the office premises directly.
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : # Any Graduate/Diploma
Desired Experience : 0-1 Year