GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product.
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you
- Work in fast globally growing Start Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore/Remote
Apply through this link
our different verticals.
● Overall responsibility of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue from set of Strategic
● Define and Execute strategy for retention and cross sell for every account
● Understand client known and unknown needs and partner with Delivery and
product team to address client needs
● As a trusted advisor drive adoption of existing use cases and evangelize new
use cases among Clients
● Engage with CMO, Head Digital marketing, Head Digital, Head Analytics, Head
–Innovation and other C level executives.
● Provide Client and market level insights for product innovation
● Lead presales for the region & given set of accounts
● Work closely with Clients towards Customer Advocacy for evangelizing Case
Study & PRs
● 5-7 years of experience, with strong demonstrated prior experience of helping
clients achieve success using enterprise solutions preferably digital marketing
● Proven track record of upselling/cross selling
● Experience in working with and influencing customers at multiple levels up to
● Must have excellent communication skills.
● Willingness to travel, if required on short notice.
● BFSI experience is a plus
What you will do:
- Improving business processes across customer service and operations functions
- Working in partnership with business stakeholders providing process excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience
- Working closely with business to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support the delivery of outcomes in conjunction with project implementation stakeholders
- Increasing process transparency to identify process optimization opportunities with lean/Six sigma methodologies and tools
- Being a voice for our customer experience team by identifying escalatory queries, operational inefficiency, providing customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve complicated issues and issues which require special attention
- Analysing customer care / operations team data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions
- Contributing to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering customer excellence
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 college
- Certifications in Six Sigma/ PMP/ ITIL will be an added advantage
- Focus on quality and excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile Tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Process/ Business Excellence and process automation across BFSI/ Fintech domain
- Experience in streamlining and automation of inbound and outbound communication channels
- Experience in leading a process excellence function with a team of passionate individuals to deliver measurable results
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Manage Voice/Non voice Process- Payment, Refunds etc.
- Ensures metrics, monitor process, provide regular coaching & mentoring to team
- Knowledge of payments and fintech
- Respond to requests through emails or chats for information in a timely, professional and positive manner to develop strong customer relations.
- Suggest ways to improve the process based on continued interactions with customers.
- Providing information about a product or service.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
Title: Technical Support L3 - Partner Engagement
Service Delivery India - Professional Services - Dedicated Tech - Dedicated Tech
Good To Have Skills
Must Have Skills
Communication Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork (Written and verbal communication should be great)
5 - 7 Years (Min 3 yrs)
Continuous night shifts
Excellent Comm skills.
Troubleshooting of (AD & VMware at L2 level) OR (AD & O365 at L2 Level)
Rounds of interview:
Technical round 1
Administration and maintenance of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
Administration and maintenance of O365 email service, ADFS, and AD-Connect.
Administration and maintenance of Azure AD services.
Active Directory maintenance & management, clean-up.
Administration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP.
Administration and maintenance of different Backup Solutions.
Responsible for Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks. Basic Networking.
support level - able to configure switches, routers and run debug sessions using common tools - Mandatory.
Need to work on multi domain tasks like Server Maintenance , disk space management , User creation , allocation of rights , mapping shared drives , backup failure troubleshooting, basic firewall troubleshooting ,
External Skills And Expertise
Fluent English speaker - written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory.
Service-oriented a team player and self-motivated.
Able to work independently and take decisions. Demonstrated ability in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
High attention to detail, with the ability and passion to troubleshoot complex problems.
> Team Management & Delegation
> Customer Management
> SAP SuccessFactors Knowledge (EC or ECP preferable)
> Identify new opportunities in the designated accounts
> You will be assigned 4-5 large SAP SF customers who have already implemented SF.
> Managing Support Consultants to handle customer requests/tickets analyse recurring problems to decrease volume of tickets
> Propose new and out of the box solutions within SAP SF to customers and manage any escalation.
> Identify new opportunities at the customers based on existing pain-points & proposing effective solutions available within SAP SF.
This role demands a mix of team delegation, customer first approach, out of the box solution thinking and business acumen to upsell additional SF modules.
About Rolling Arrays Consulting:
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48.
Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date.
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
• SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
• Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
• Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
• CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
• eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
• eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Customer Service Manager for Nirogam, We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to build a customer service team optimizing all channels email, social media, chat and phone all while strengthening team culture and driving customer happiness.
You will be responsible for all aspects related to customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Responsibilities - What you will do:
Team Management and Collaboration:
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team
- Develop/Implement/manage the Billing, CRM, and other required software as per the requirement of the project and map the entire customer service activities in it for effective management and monitoring of the department.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Establish the NPS management system, process, and analysis of outcomes
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Create effective customer service processes, procedures, policies, metrics, and standards.
- Design and Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
Requirements - Qualifications and Skills:
Ø Technical Competencies
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a leading customer service role.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Marketing, and Sales, or related field
- Target Driven and should possess a Go-Getter Attitude
- Team Management and Should able to recruit Sales Reps, coach and monitor them
Ø Behavioural competencies
- Strong process discipline and process orientation with High analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel, CRM, Phone Sales.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Should have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Deep Listening and being Coachable.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Retention Score
- New Customers Added
- Customer Effort Score(CES)
- Customer SAtisfaction CSAT
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our:
ReLiva Physiotherapy & Rehab (www.reliva.in) is a leading, fast growing physiotherapy organisation with clinical locations in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, Kanpur, Jaipur, Delhi.
We are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Customer Care Executive for our practice for the following location :-
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
1. Attending day to day enquiries and scheduling them with respective doctors
2. Greeting patients doing follow up calls
3. Coordinating with Doctors, Patients for appointments, payments etc.
4. Maintaining patient records
5. Manage front office operations - Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests. receive and direct visitors and clients.
Should have Basic Knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
Candidate should be from Nerul or able to come to the Nerul Clinic and work there.
Should have good communication skills
Speaks languages like Tamil, Telugu & Kannada.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month