- Grow existing clients by spotting cross-selling opportunities.
- Improving customer net promoter score by maintaining regular follow on the customer's feedback
- Consistent client interaction through various mediums such as calls, emails, or texts
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/ services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Presenting monthly reports
- Conducting analysis & presenting findings as proof of concept to the clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients through constant engagement activities
- Identify the scope of upselling & cross-selling the existing list of clients
- Report to the https://resources.workable.com/business-development-manager-job-description" target="_blank">Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Do periodic Industry research & understand the latest trends in the market
Our client is among the rare success stories of Indian tech companies that are publicly listed. They are a pioneer in the adtech space and have built up market leadership at the global level serving fast growing digital native companies with the ability to do better audience targeting and get more ROI on their ad spends.
As a Sales Development Representative, You will be highly motivated, detail-oriented, sales professional who will be central to expanding Company’s presence in new as well as least penetrated markets. You will be supporting the Inside Sales Head by building a sales pipeline that translates into viable opportunities and supporting the newly formed Inside Sales group.
What you will do:
- Developing and curating target account & prospect lists.
- Managing a high volume of daily outreach to prospects across multiple channels to land meetings.
- Creating highly effective and personalized outreach campaigns.
- Connecting with prospective customers to understand their needs/business priorities before transitioning the lead to Inside Sales Head.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in target markets for Company’s programmatic platform.
- Continuously innovating on new ways to reach decision-makers of target accounts.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding monthly leads and meeting targets.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated CRM.
What you need to have:
- Strong passion for Sales with an Analytical & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding interpersonal as well as Written & Verbal communication skills alongside research capabilities
- Appetite to learn new skills and tools required for the job
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to work comfortably across a disparate set of global cultures
- Should be comfortable to work in US time zone.
Reporting Manager: VP Sales
We are looking for a Global Enterprise Sales Manager, a true sales champion. We are a growth-stage startup and this role will be an important part of our growth strategy. You will navigate into the sales funnel by prospecting and also connecting with prospects that have shown interest in AiTrillion.
We are looking for someone who can:
● Who has experience with global sales
● Build a pipeline for the current and next quarter
● Achieve Q-o-Q sales quotas
● Build and manage relationships with prospects and customers
● Take ownership of accounts, successes, and failures.
● Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ satisfaction
● Pitch enterprise prospects single-handedly and bring them to closure.
● 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS delivering new customer growth.
● Understanding of Shopify ecosystem & SaaS sales is preferable.
● Proven experience as an Enterprise Sales Manager, or in other sales role
● Fundamentals of sales research, sales, and negotiating principles
● Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
● A can-do attitude and hands-on prospecting approach
● Ability to pick up new tools and concepts fast.
● Business focussed, entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
● Comfortable with Rotational time cycles, taking global sales into account.
Measures of Success:
● Funnel Size
● Number of New Enterprise Acquisitions
● Revenue Achievement (Booking, ARR)
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
The candidate serves sellers by helping them to set up an online Shop on Etsy.com platform over the phone. They inform sellers about Etsy policies, charges, documents required and guide and help them technically to set up the shop on Etsy
Responsibilities and Duties
Helps to set up Etsy shop or accounts, obtains leads through various sources like by internet surfing or by cold calling in different markets or locality, and establishes new Etsy accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sellers
Focuses to scale up sellers GMS (gross merchandise sale) through sales efforts from the executive's end by studying existing and potential Etsy Sellers.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call / Meetings reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Resolves sellers complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- A graduate
- A local of the city applying for
- Fluent in English and local language
- Computer literate (knows his / her way around e-commerce platforms, able to use a smartphone and laptop)
Candidates from an e-commerce background are preferable.