- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on configurations that may favorably impact performance.
- Advise product development of recurring issues.
- Provide post-sales technical support services to customers, including troubleshooting, problem resolution, and training to customers.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Customer Success Manager, with a proven track record of handling customers, solving issues and executing projects.
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to Analyze Data- Have an eye for surveys and customer research.
- Need to be organised, to be able to organize thoughts and implement actions.
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Cheerful, Optimistic go-getter.
- Self-starter and a good team player.
- Eager to learn and execute the new processes for us.
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.com
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
BhaiFi is seeking a Female Customer Success Associate who will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The person will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew existing contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide world-class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals.
- Take ownership of the customer’s operational needs and steward throughout the organization as required.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty
- Ensure CSATs and NPS scores are maintained Assisting Sales Team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Qualifications and Skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of Technology and Software Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Job experience of 6 months to 2 years would be preferred.
- People from the Gurgaon location would be preferred.
Learnyst is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
Please find the detailed job description.
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell courses on their own website & mobile apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do We provide complete technology solution and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com/" target="_blank">https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for customer growth and driving customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption, helping customers grow their academy, handling renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities. You’ll develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor and true customer success champion.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals who can
- Onboard new customers and manage day to day relationships
- Answer all product and technical queries prospects have along the course of their evaluation to their full satisfaction over the web, phone or email
- Strong written and spoken skills in English. Speaking in Hindi is a plus
- Specialise in digital marketing and help customers sell courses
- Understand requirements and provide best possible solution
- Document activity in Hubspot CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Contributing to product roadmap based on customer inputs and providing feedback to product teams on new features rolled out
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature
- Discovering up-sell opportunities and contract renewals
- Proactively identify opportunities to get testimonials, create case studies, and upsell.
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
- Learn fast, flare to challenge yourself to grow, dare to think big and highly ambitious.
Your goal is to drive customer growth by and transition Learnyst customer as loyal Learnyst client who can willingly promote and recommend Learnyst brand for others.
- Bachelors/Masters degree. Prior work experience is not a necessity
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing etc) is a big plus
- Passion for converting leads into customers all day, every day (online and by phone)
Why Join Learnyst?
- Competitive compensation that includes salary, commission and equity
- Attractive uncapped sales commission over and above your salary package
- Consistent performers will get stock options
- Learn industry standard sales process and techniques
- Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech start-up
- Gain hands on sales experience in selling SaaS product
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
- Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
- Learning 10X times more than what you know now
- We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Good to have
- Calm and collected : You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive : You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers
- Willing to learn : You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve process. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile : You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
- Your salary package will comprise of fixed component and sales commission component
- You will be serving in probationary period for maximum of 3 months,
- Sales commissions will be offered for upgrades handled by you.
What you will do:
- Improving business processes across customer service and operations functions
- Working in partnership with business stakeholders providing process excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience
- Working closely with business to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support the delivery of outcomes in conjunction with project implementation stakeholders
- Increasing process transparency to identify process optimization opportunities with lean/Six sigma methodologies and tools
- Being a voice for our customer experience team by identifying escalatory queries, operational inefficiency, providing customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve complicated issues and issues which require special attention
- Analysing customer care / operations team data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions
- Contributing to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering customer excellence
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 college
- Certifications in Six Sigma/ PMP/ ITIL will be an added advantage
- Focus on quality and excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile Tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Process/ Business Excellence and process automation across BFSI/ Fintech domain
- Experience in streamlining and automation of inbound and outbound communication channels
- Experience in leading a process excellence function with a team of passionate individuals to deliver measurable results
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Customer success managers supports your customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of your products.
Theyre focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships, and often
stay with the same customers as long as they continue to work with your business.
Designation: Customer Success Manager
Reporting to: Director
Roles and Responsibilities
• Customer Success Manager will proactively reach out to customers to understand the
requirements, and resolve issues.
• Proactively reach out to the newly onboarded customers to understand their needs.
• Develop and manage client portfolios.
• Follow-ups with unresponsive customers to help activation/retention of customers.
• Minimize customer churn.
• Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
• Mediate between clients and the organization
• Strictly adhere to the Activation & Retention SOP.
• Handling existing customers & providing post-sales support.
• Taking care of customer onboarding & service activation.
• Improve onboarding processes.
• Providing training on software to customers.
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with customers.
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
• Hold product demonstrations for customers.
• Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager with IT Services domain
• Good Communication, Analytical Skills
• Excellent Customer Handling.
• Ability to handle team.
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
Need only Immediate Joiners
Candidates with Polite, soft-spoken, Fluent English with Excellent communication skills are required. Please stick to our requirement & apply accordingly.
Salary for Tele callers will be 15 to 22K in hand
Team leads with 5+ Yrs. experience will be Max. 35 to 40K in hand
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Leading the Customer Success function by training, engaging and developing your team
- Managing the daily activities of Team Leads and below.
- Working on new strategies to improve the overall customer experience, and minimise churn.
- Coordinating with the marketing department to strategize ways to increase post-sales interactions with clients.
- Interacting with the Sales team to work on inter-departmental challenges
What you need to have:
- Any UG / PG
- A customer-focused mindset, putting the customer experience first in every action you take
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has been in the leadership role of the similar profile from past 2-3 years
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS organisation
- Technically proficient
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extremely process-oriented
- Experience leading, coachng, and empowering your team to do their best work